ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi everyone!

we received our NOA1 on June 19 and our NOA2 last night at 8:20pm - 166 days.

Yesterday at 3:15pm, I sent a VERY polite email to the TSC, to inquire about our case. I don't know if this had anything at all to do with it, but we received our NOA2 same day.

Worth a shot, maybe? The e-mail address is tsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov

I'm rooting for everyone to have approval gifts this holiday! Cheers x

Congratulations!! :dancing:

Happy for you, soon we will all be approved

AOS --
04/02/2016 - sent AOS package (AOS,EAD,AP)
04/04/2016 - received at USCIS Chicago
04/19/2016 - money order cashed
04/22/2016 - hard copy NOA received by mail

04/28/2016- received Biometrics Appointment Latter

05/12/2016- Biometrics 8:00 am Atlanta

07/05/2016- Approval notice Case type I485

07/09/2016- Received letter by mail

07/11/2016- Received green card by mail ( my green card in hand, so so so happy)

Have faith in God. "But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind." James 1: 6

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Hey guys I wrote the texas service center and got a result.... This was the reply..... So this time i called the national hotline and received a SRMT inquiry number. Now in 2 weeks I have some ammunition to address the texas service center directly with. Good luck use that earlier mentioned e mail address.

Thank you for contacting the Texas Service Center (TSC) National Customer Service Center (NCSC) Follow Up e-mail account. The purpose of this account is to assist petitioners, applicants or their authorized representatives who have contacted the NCSC number (1-800-375-5283) with an inquiry and have not received a response within 15 days. This auto reply message will serve as a record of our receiving your inquiry. However, please note that you will not receive a response to your inquiry if you did not first contact the NCSC number (1-800-375-5283) or if you are not the petitioner, applicant or a designated representative of the case you are inquiring about.

If you are requesting a status update you must contact the NCSC. We will not respond to status update inquiries.

In order to assist you in a timely manner, please include the following information with your inquiry (send a follow-up email including this information if it was not included in your first request to this e-mailbox):

· The service request management tool (SRMT) inquiry number that you were given when you called the NCSC; if you have called the NCSC and they informed you they are unable to complete a SRMT please provide a brief explanation.

· The date that you contacted the NCSC;

· Your name and receipt number and/or A-number; and

· If available, the name of the NCSC Customer Service Representative you spoke with.

The TSC will review your e-mail and respond through this e-mail account or through the US Postal Service.

If you feel the decision on your case was made in error, to protect your rights you must follow the regulations and file any necessary motion or appeal within the allotted timeframe.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I did the exact same thing and NCSC said I couldn't get an inquiry number because I am "not outside of normal processing time" --- same ole same ole they say every time.

I said, "Well, when WILL I be outside of that time? It's been almost 6 months!" And she said, "Not until the website says one day passed your NOA1 date." Which for us, is June 25th so I can't file an inquiry until the website says June 26.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT WE GET A DIFFERENT ANSWER DEPENDING ON WHO CALLS AND WHO THEY TALK TO?? #annoyed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I tried calling the automatic system to hear if there was any change and I got the : the system can't access your file right now compare to the usual on June 19th 2014.... is it good sign? Does it means someone might be working on my file??

Thank you :)

Well at least with those updates you can see that they are working on our cases. We are moving closer even though sometimes it doesn't feel like it.

Just saying hello Burke couple :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I did the exact same thing and NCSC said I couldn't get an inquiry number because I am "not outside of normal processing time" --- same ole same ole they say every time.

I said, "Well, when WILL I be outside of that time? It's been almost 6 months!" And she said, "Not until the website says one day passed your NOA1 date." Which for us, is June 25th so I can't file an inquiry until the website says June 26.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT WE GET A DIFFERENT ANSWER DEPENDING ON WHO CALLS AND WHO THEY TALK TO?? #annoyed

Well did you e-mail tsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov? It sounds like you've just called them. Brett received the automated reply. I received the same exact e-mail when I e-mailed them about my service request.

Hey guys I wrote the texas service center and got a result.... This was the reply..... So this time i called the national hotline and received a SRMT inquiry number. Now in 2 weeks I have some ammunition to address the texas service center directly with. Good luck use that earlier mentioned e mail address.

Thank you for contacting the Texas Service Center (TSC) National Customer Service Center (NCSC) Follow Up e-mail account. The purpose of this account is to assist petitioners, applicants or their authorized representatives who have contacted the NCSC number (1-800-375-5283) with an inquiry and have not received a response within 15 days. This auto reply message will serve as a record of our receiving your inquiry. However, please note that you will not receive a response to your inquiry if you did not first contact the NCSC number (1-800-375-5283) or if you are not the petitioner, applicant or a designated representative of the case you are inquiring about.

If you are requesting a status update you must contact the NCSC. We will not respond to status update inquiries.

In order to assist you in a timely manner, please include the following information with your inquiry (send a follow-up email including this information if it was not included in your first request to this e-mailbox):

· The service request management tool (SRMT) inquiry number that you were given when you called the NCSC; if you have called the NCSC and they informed you they are unable to complete a SRMT please provide a brief explanation.

· The date that you contacted the NCSC;

· Your name and receipt number and/or A-number; and

· If available, the name of the NCSC Customer Service Representative you spoke with.

The TSC will review your e-mail and respond through this e-mail account or through the US Postal Service.

If you feel the decision on your case was made in error, to protect your rights you must follow the regulations and file any necessary motion or appeal within the allotted timeframe.

If you have put in a service request, they might send you an additional e-mail. After I received that exact same e-mail, an officer sent me a follow-up about a week later. Of course it was vague and unclear, but it was a response! If you haven't put in a service request, then I am guessing that's the only thing you'll get back...

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Ashionso: I called the national hotline and specifically asked for her name, badge number, and then said I want a service request management tool inquiry number. I think i had her a little off guard. She got it to me. Now I got one of these before and asked for an expedited service and got a denial that night before. This time I am asking for a decision. The number sequencing looks exactly the same but the one I asked for an expedited service had a E.....this one where i am asking for a decision has a D. I am awaiting a denial again tonight... Will let everyone know. I have a funny feeling though all of these calls are logged and requests etc etc. and eventually these people are going to want to get rid of my "disruptive" file.

Timeline

Well did you e-mail tsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov? It sounds like you've just called them. Brett received the automated reply. I received the same exact e-mail when I e-mailed them about my service request.

If you have put in a service request, they might send you an additional e-mail. After I received that exact same e-mail, an officer sent me a follow-up about a week later. Of course it was vague and unclear, but it was a response! If you haven't put in a service request, then I am guessing that's the only thing you'll get back...

Yes I sent them an email. I got the automated response which is WHY I called NCSC ... again. That's when I was told (again) that I could not get an inquiry number/ put in a service request.

Yes I sent them an email. I got the automated response which is WHY I called NCSC ... again. That's when I was told (again) that I could not get an inquiry number/ put in a service request.

Timeline

Answer to the errors received by the website:

As with many of you I've been bothered by this issue since its been a while it has gone without fix so i decided to do a little bit of research. I have scripted yet another program go auto generate thousands of SRCs and hit them up against the website to see from March to September 2014 files (aprox).

Here are my findings:

Between all of the thousands of receipt numbers there is not one that corresponds to a NOA1 response.

there are hundreds of 129f applications with Statuses such as RFE, Withdrawals, Denials, NVC Processing etc.

Other application types such as I-130, I-485, I-765 do have all applicable case statuses INCLUDING initial accpeptance (NOA1)

Here is what i think happened:

when the new website was set up a new database was created (there is a immigration system database and a USCIS website database) . The original SQL Join to copy the database was not done properly, so the attribute data that correlates to the NOA 1 was not copied to the new database. That is why we are getting errors.

This is furthered explained by people when they get approved, the system goes back and updates the entire record including the NOA1 attribute.

This is a common mistake by an ETL/Web Developer and happens all the time, It is also easy to fix by adjusting the code. They just have not done it yet. The problem simply goes away when the application is approved, RFEd or any other update is done (i saw where address updates will refresh the record data to match the system).

Hopefully this will put to rest all the speculation about what happens when you look at your case status.

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred: No

Consulate: San Jose, Costa Rica

I-129F sent: 06/16/2014

NOA1: 06/24/2014

NOA2: 12/17/2014

Sent to NVC: 12/23/2014

NVC Arrived: 01/05/2014

NVC Left: 01/07/2014

Arrived to the Embassy: 01/23/2014

Packet 3 Received (Email) : 01/29/2015

Case Ready for Interview: 01/29/2015

Medical Date: 2/16/2015

Interview Date : 02/24/2015 APPROVED!!!!!!!!

Visa in Hand: 03/01/2015

US Port of Entry: FLL - 03/12/2015

Marriage Date in Fort Worth: 03/21/2015

Timeline

Ashionso: I called the national hotline and specifically asked for her name, badge number, and then said I want a service request management tool inquiry number. I think i had her a little off guard. She got it to me. Now I got one of these before and asked for an expedited service and got a denial that night before. This time I am asking for a decision. The number sequencing looks exactly the same but the one I asked for an expedited service had a E.....this one where i am asking for a decision has a D. I am awaiting a denial again tonight... Will let everyone know. I have a funny feeling though all of these calls are logged and requests etc etc. and eventually these people are going to want to get rid of my "disruptive" file.

Thank you, Brett, I would try again but I'm just exhausted and not very hopeful that it is making a difference. I hope it works for you!! Good luck and yes please do keep us updated!

Timeline

{ Let's have a little change of scenery, shall we? }

Have any of you fellow June filers picked a wedding date yet? I've seen a little talk about it on here but not recently. My fiance and I are trying to settle in on one so that we can start hiring vendors, etc. but it's risky business, as we all know. I think we have had like 3 different tentative dates now, haha!

Anyway, we are circling around April 11. Our file date is June 25th so we hope to be hearing something soon. And we should, according to Josh's wonderful data analyzing.

So... what do you all think? Is April 11 too risky? Do you have a date yet?

Let's lighten the mood a little ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

We are going with April 17. We are trying to save money to have our wedding on a cruise a year later.

Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2014-06-07
I-129F NOA1 : 2014-06-11
I-129F NOA2 : 2014-11-21

NVC Received : 2014-12-09

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned: 2014-12-10

NVC Left: 2014-12-11

Consulate Received: 2014-12-17

Packet 3 Received: 2014-12-29

Interview Date: 2015-01-12

Refusal due to failed drug test, required one year of drug tests

Final Drug Test: 2016-01-21; PASSED

A few days later the embassy called:

PETITION EXPIRED - RETURNED TO USCIS

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Morocco

Married : May 7, 2016

I-130 Sent : 2016-05-20

I-130 NOA1 : 2016-05-23

Transferred : 2016-10-12

I-130 NOA2 : 2016-11-08

NVC Received : 2016-12-01

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2016-12-03

Pay AOS Bill : 2016-12-03

Send AOS Package : 2016-12-08

Submit Ds-261 : 2016-12-03

Receive IV Bill : 2016-12-03

Pay IV Bill : 2016-12-30

Send IV Package: 2016-12-08

Checklist: 2017-03-31

Case Completed at NVC2017-05-01

Interview Date: 2017-06-06

Interview Result : Administrative Processing 

Visa In Hand: September 28, 2017

POE: October 19, 2017 - JFK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

we have our set for March 21, seems like a risky move, but I am on the line with NCS waiting to speak with a tier2 officer to obtain a SRMT number and send out a damn email. I have been on hold for 67 minutes. I really am hoping for no RFE's. lets see.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

{ Let's have a little change of scenery, shall we? }

Have any of you fellow June filers picked a wedding date yet? I've seen a little talk about it on here but not recently. My fiance and I are trying to settle in on one so that we can start hiring vendors, etc. but it's risky business, as we all know. I think we have had like 3 different tentative dates now, haha!

Anyway, we are circling around April 11. Our file date is June 25th so we hope to be hearing something soon. And we should, according to Josh's wonderful data analyzing.

So... what do you all think? Is April 11 too risky? Do you have a date yet?

Let's lighten the mood a little ;)

Our file date is June 25th too! We were hoping for a March 14 wedding but that was before we realized how awfully slow the whole process is. We knew it would be slow but we thought we would hear something in novermber/december but the chances are looking slim. If we don't hear anything we will change the date. We won't be using any vendors so it's allright. If we haven't heard anything before New Year's Eve we will most likely change the date.

And I agree, let's lighten the mood guys! :D

Edited by Maria&Seve

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.