ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I really don't get why some people are so down about all of this. It's just depressing.

First we where all like I hope they start june soon. And all of that. And now that they are doing it's all about when is it my turn maybe they forgot me...

NO PEOPLE. They have started june that's obvious for everyone. We will get our approval soon! Believe in that. We all have waited for this. And please be happy about that we are almost there.

I haven't seen my fiancé in over 11 months. We are as strong as ever. And are beyond happy that our turn is coming up.

Some people will get approved faster then others. But that's just live.

So again be happy be positive. And we will be next.

I totally agree with you. We ALL know how frustrating this process is, we all know CSC is way faster, Philippines, random approvals on petitions filled after others and etc. But yeah, that's the way it is and people whining on here will not change anything. You know what I have been doing? I don't read anymore some users comments because it gets to my last nerve when I see comments like: Ohh, they left me behind, all cases around my NOA1 have been touched, the website and etc. I DEFINITELY do not need all this negativity at this moment which is really stressful by itself. Basically when I see a post from the users that I already know who they are I completely ignore and I AM REALLY PRAYING for them to get approved ASAP because I can't take anymore all the complaints, lol. I want them to get approved even before my own approval, lmao. I guess you been feeling the same way.

I believe everything in life has a reason and sometimes the negativity attracts negativity into our lives and PLEASE let's keep the good vibes here.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I totally agree with you. We ALL know how frustrating this process is, we all know CSC is way faster, Philippines, random approvals on petitions filled after others and etc. But yeah, that's the way it is and people whining on here will not change anything. You know what I have been doing? I don't read anymore some users comments because it gets to my last nerve when I see comments like: Ohh, they left me behind, all cases around my NOA1 have been touched, the website and etc. I DEFINITELY do not need all this negativity at this moment which is really stressful by itself. Basically when I see a post from the users that I already know who they are I completely ignore and I AM REALLY PRAYING for them to get approved ASAP because I can't take anymore all the complaints, lol. I want them to get approved even before my own approval, lmao. I guess you been feeling the same way.

I believe everything in life has a reason and sometimes the negativity attracts negativity into our lives and PLEASE let's keep the good vibes here.

no comment

wish you good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Whoa! LOL, I thought we were all about supporting each other, you know the whole "only as strong as our weakest link" kinda thing! You just virtually b!tch slapped and said "get a hold of yourself!" anyone who regularly complained about the whole system! Is the whining annoying? yeah, considering my inbox is full of new comments from people posting a new complaint, but I think VJ was built just for that - not only telling your personal experience, whining included, but to collectively moan and groan about this unfair system and support one another. Only other people who have had this visa experience can truly understand, as I have gotten the whole visa spiel down perfectly for family and friends who ask for updates. I think people should be more than welcome to complain all they want. It's great we have some really positive people on here, but everyone else doesn't handle this madness with the strength you posses, so either don't participate or just continue to be that firm foundation of support that some of you, specifically ayla, has been since day one . .

Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2014-06-07
I-129F NOA1 : 2014-06-11
I-129F NOA2 : 2014-11-21

NVC Received : 2014-12-09

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned: 2014-12-10

NVC Left: 2014-12-11

Consulate Received: 2014-12-17

Packet 3 Received: 2014-12-29

Interview Date: 2015-01-12

Refusal due to failed drug test, required one year of drug tests

Final Drug Test: 2016-01-21; PASSED

A few days later the embassy called:

PETITION EXPIRED - RETURNED TO USCIS

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center

Married : May 7, 2016

I-130 Sent : 2016-05-20

I-130 NOA1 : 2016-05-23

Transferred : 2016-10-12

I-130 NOA2 : 2016-11-08

NVC Received : 2016-12-01

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2016-12-03

Pay AOS Bill : 2016-12-03

Send AOS Package : 2016-12-08

Submit Ds-261 : 2016-12-03

Receive IV Bill : 2016-12-03

Pay IV Bill : 2016-12-30

Send IV Package: 2016-12-08

Checklist: 2017-03-31

Case Completed at NVC2017-05-01

Interview Date: 2017-06-06

Interview Result : Administrative Processing 

Visa In Hand: September 28, 2017

POE: October 19, 2017 - JFK

Timeline

no comment

wish you good luck

I wish you and all the others here the best of luck in the world and ONLY good thoughts about this process. Probably everybody is stressed and everyone has different needs and everyone facing difficult times, but again, it is time to remain positive and we're almost there.

Timeline

I wish you and all the others here the best of luck in the world and ONLY good thoughts about this process. Probably everybody is stressed and everyone has different needs and everyone facing difficult times, but again, it is time to remain positive and we're almost there.

See? :goofy:

Agreed. Listen everyone. It is frustrating. It is what it is. Think about this as a prison sentence except we have the liberty of knowing now what to expect (somewhat) Also that every single day that passes is one day closer to achieving the main goal. Yes, it's ok to and moan, but let's take these frustrating moments and turn them into a positive. Especially for those who intend to continue to post well after their fiancées arrive. Wouldn't it be a great aide to others who are just starting this process to know there is light at the end of the tunnel? We can offer them the insight and have the knowledge to ease their frustrations. Let's use our collective experience and help those with high levels of anxiety over this process to realize it's going to happen. It's just a matter of what, a few more months. Hang in there. We've all waited practically 200 days now. Let's just hang I'm there a few more.

Timeline

Whoa! LOL, I thought we were all about supporting each other, you know the whole "only as strong as our weakest link" kinda thing! You just virtually b!tch slapped and said "get a hold of yourself!" anyone who regularly complained about the whole system! Is the whining annoying? yeah, considering my inbox is full of new comments from people posting a new complaint, but I think VJ was built just for that - not only telling your personal experience, whining included, but to collectively moan and groan about this unfair system and support one another. Only other people who have had this visa experience can truly understand, as I have gotten the whole visa spiel down perfectly for family and friends who ask for updates. I think people should be more than welcome to complain all they want. It's great we have some really positive people on here, but everyone else doesn't handle this madness with the strength you posses, so either don't participate or just continue to be that firm foundation of support that some of you, specifically ayla, has been since day one . .

I understand you, people are free to complain and on the other side people are free to say whatever they think. That's why I didn't say STOP DOING IT, I said I decided NOT TO READ some comments anymore because I already am SO STRESSED about my process that I don't need to add more. I feel very depressed when I see things are not moving for those ones who really need it (People in dangerous countries, financial issues, pregnant and etc). And you said something right: We are here to support each other with helpful tips, advices and etc but instead sometimes I have seen somebody posting I AM SO HAPPY I GOT APPROVED and then somebody reply CONGRATS BUT I AM STILL STUCK, NOT FAIR and etc... I don't think it means support but it shows me a little frustration that somebody got approved but not you.

Maybe my honesty can be shocking but that's how I feel and as you said everybody is free to say how they feel. At the time I am not happy due to the fact my case was not touched, my expedite request was forgotten and the fact that I will probably get a RFE (My mistake) for not saying INTEND TO MARRY WITHIN 90 DAYS (I said INTEND TO MARRY ON THE K1 ONCE I GET IN THE US.....To me it means the same if the Visa is valid for 90 days BUT I am ready to whatever comes)... But I am trying to be positive and don't need to keep on repeating myself all the time. Btw, congrats on your approval! :)

Timeline

I understand you, people are free to complain and on the other side people are free to say whatever they think. That's why I didn't say STOP DOING IT, I said I decided NOT TO READ some comments anymore because I already am SO STRESSED about my process that I don't need to add more. I feel very depressed when I see things are not moving for those ones who really need it (People in dangerous countries, financial issues, pregnant and etc). And you said something right: We are here to support each other with helpful tips, advices and etc but instead sometimes I have seen somebody posting I AM SO HAPPY I GOT APPROVED and then somebody reply CONGRATS BUT I AM STILL STUCK, NOT FAIR and etc... I don't think it means support but it shows me a little frustration that somebody got approved but not you.

Maybe my honesty can be shocking but that's how I feel and as you said everybody is free to say how they feel. At the time I am not happy due to the fact my case was not touched, my expedite request was forgotten and the fact that I will probably get a RFE (My mistake) for not saying INTEND TO MARRY WITHIN 90 DAYS (I said INTEND TO MARRY ON THE K1 ONCE I GET IN THE US.....To me it means the same if the Visa is valid for 90 days BUT I am ready to whatever comes)... But I am trying to be positive and don't need to keep on repeating myself all the time. Btw, congrats on your approval! :)

Thank you, I know how frustrating it is to see people getting approved and you're kinda just hanging around. Even though I've been approved, I still silently lurk around and then pop up like a bad weed occasionally because even with an approval I'm still waiting too. Now waiting for them to ship my packet off to NVC, so it's like :clock: . So hopefully when they finish this next batch, assumingly the leftover June filers, we'll all get sent off to NVC together. Maybe fingers crossed* we will all be b!tching about NVC in a month from now! Heebee jeebeee jeebee mumbo jumbo fumbo sending up good vibes into the universe to get mother nature goodness to send back some more approvals quickly next week!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I really wish you all (including me of course) the good luck, perhaps my situation is more different and difficult, for me I'm a Syrian refugee here in Turkey, I'm not allowed to work (as a pharmacist here) because they don't want us to work over here, I can't go back to Syria because of war over there. if I want to visit my fiancee in her home I'm not allowed too and she can't jump up in here every 2 or months because she's looking for a job and she has to save some money. so basically I'm like a prisoner here and waiting by minute to get the f**** approval, unfortunately everything moves around me and for me nothing's changed.

I really want to be optimistic but it's really hard for me to change my mood.

please folks forgive my horrible mood and good luck for you all.

Hey bro. Listen. We aré all in this together, right? Yes your situation is rough, but something tells me if you can survive the rough environment and years and year of unrest in your country, then you can survive a few more months. I feel your pain, but this too shall pass. You are going to look at this moment years from now with your spouse and children and just laugh about the stress and anxiety you have experienced. Stay strong and I'll meet you at the finish line.

Guys this is a public forum and everyone can express their thoughts, anger, frustration, happiness etc. etc. Do not take anything personal so someone's negativity won't affect you. All of us deals differently with the process. Some of us are stronger some of us are weaker. Let's continue to support each other and keep our hopes high.

Edited by emcia_81

Timeline

I really wish you all (including me of course) the good luck, perhaps my situation is more different and difficult, for me I'm a Syrian refugee here in Turkey, I'm not allowed to work (as a pharmacist here) because they don't want us to work over here, I can't go back to Syria because of war over there. if I want to visit my fiancee in her home I'm not allowed too and she can't jump up in here every 2 or months because she's looking for a job and she has to save some money. so basically I'm like a prisoner here and waiting by minute to get the f**** approval, unfortunately everything moves around me and for me nothing's changed.

I really want to be optimistic but it's really hard for me to change my mood.

please folks forgive my horrible mood and good luck for you all.

I do understand and that's what I was telling you: It really pi** me o** when I read situations like yours when they don't see it as an urgent matter to expedite BUT unfortunately that's how it is and all we have left is to keep our hopes up and of course direct this matter to where it belongs (Congress, President and whoever CAN do something about it). When we started this process (You probably started a little while before me) we knew that TSC processing times were around 5.9 months (6 months) and some of us didn't get there yet...Well, we all intend to become US residents so we need to keep in mind that's their process and their laws, we will learn to live with it agreeing or not.

I know your situation ain't easy at all and I couldn't even compare but I always try to see thru the best point of view.. It could be worst, can you picture if you had no internet to talk to your loved one? I believe many in Syria have no internet, even food or water (I am really so sorry about it)... At least you were able to start this process and will be able to keep on do it..So many who love each other can not afford it and need to live apart for such a long time or even worst (Not being able to be together). I am so sure that next week you will he here saying ''Thank God I got my NOA2'' (I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT - Sorry for the joke, lol).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

We are all frustrated but I think that a lot of people feel comfortable complaining here because we know what this feels like. Most of our friends and family will never be in the same situation and they don't know what we are going through and it feels better to complain to someone who knows what you're talking about.

So guys, you want to chuckle a bit at my expense? I received my RFE today via mail. It was all because I didn't have the letter of intent to marry with the original. We'll guess what? My fiancé just scanned it to me. I feel like an idiot. Oh, I just read, MAKE SURE YOU PLACE THE SECOND PAGE ON TOP OF YOUR EVIDENCE!!!

You will be good to go. I'll let you know when I send it out and when a decision gets rendered. This should give a pretty solid timeline for those of you who may get an RFE for the same reason. So yes, keep your heads up and if it was at all possible , you can all line up and take turns kicking me in the ###. Who has two thumbs and feels pretty stupid right about now? This guy right here!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

So guys, you want to chuckle a bit at my expense? I received my RFE today via mail. It was all because I didn't have the letter of intent to marry with the original. We'll guess what? My fiancé just scanned it to me. I feel like an idiot. Oh, I just read, MAKE SURE YOU PLACE THE SECOND PAGE ON TOP OF YOUR EVIDENCE!!!

You will be good to go. I'll let you know when I send it out and when a decision gets rendered. This should give a pretty solid timeline for those of you who may get an RFE for the same reason. So yes, keep your heads up and if it was at all possible , you can all line up and take turns kicking me in the ###. Who has two thumbs and feels pretty stupid right about now? This guy right here!!!

I am not going to laugh at you because I almost did a similar mistake but thankfully my fiance noticed it before I sent everything to him. Good thing it was an easy fix and hopefully you guys can get your NOA2 very very soon! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.