ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

June Filers,

TSC continues to step it up. Today they have completed 8 RFEs

between yesterday and today they have touched 34 files. it looks like they are focusing more on i-129Fs

lets continue to pray so that they continue to do so!

Josh

Great news my friend

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

June Filers,

TSC continues to step it up. Today they have completed 8 RFEs

between yesterday and today they have touched 34 files. it looks like they are focusing more on i-129Fs

lets continue to pray so that they continue to do so!

Josh

Dear Josh

thanks for everything

until now I'm not able to check my case on the USCIS website, but when I tried to check the cases next to me (before and after) I found that all of them got something either approvals or RFEs in the couple last days, my fiancee (as usual) called the TSC to inquire about our case and the answer was (it's good not to receive RFE) she asked the tier 2 we are not able to check our case she said it's technical problem (the same answer every time).

we're confused now all the people around us got something the last couple of days, is it possible that we were left behind?

it's really confusing and frustrating

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Dear Josh

thanks for everything

until now I'm not able to check my case on the USCIS website, but when I tried to check the cases next to me (before and after) I found that all of them got something either approvals or RFEs in the couple last days, my fiancee (as usual) called the TSC to inquire about our case and the answer was (it's good not to receive RFE) she asked the tier 2 we are not able to check our case she said it's technical problem (the same answer every time).

we're confused now all the people around us got something the last couple of days, is it possible that we were left behind?

I am sorry Yamen, I can't speculate about whats happening other than what i've already told you. Your Batch is 77% complete which means you are part of the 33% of people that have not been worked on. I will pray for your case that it is completed soon! you will be jumping in joy when it gets approved way before me so be happy!

Josh

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred: No

Consulate: San Jose, Costa Rica

I-129F sent: 06/16/2014

NOA1: 06/24/2014

NOA2: 12/17/2014

Sent to NVC: 12/23/2014

NVC Arrived: 01/05/2014

NVC Left: 01/07/2014

Arrived to the Embassy: 01/23/2014

Packet 3 Received (Email) : 01/29/2015

Case Ready for Interview: 01/29/2015

Medical Date: 2/16/2015

Interview Date : 02/24/2015 APPROVED!!!!!!!!

Visa in Hand: 03/01/2015

US Port of Entry: FLL - 03/12/2015

Marriage Date in Fort Worth: 03/21/2015

Timeline

I am sorry Yamen, I can't speculate about whats happening other than what i've already told you. Your Batch is 77% complete which means you are part of the 33% of people that have not been worked on. I will pray for your case that it is completed soon! you will be jumping in joy when it gets approved way before me so be happy!

Josh

God bless you

wish you good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

If it makes you feel better yamen I'm a day behind you and no answer either. Riddy.... you better get that second job... the sin sod's can get pretty wicked....hahahahahaha!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bolivia
Timeline

I am part of the same batch as you Yamen and I feel the same frustration. Please Lord let us get our approval soon.

K1 VISA

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Bolivia

I-129F Sent : 2014-06-02

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-06-10

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-12-04

HARDCOPY OF NOA2: 2014-12-09
SENT TO NVC: 2014-12-09
RECEIVED AT NVC: 2014-12-16
CASE NUMBER: 2014-12-16
CASE SENT TO EMBASSY: 2014-12-19
EMBASSY RECEIVED: 2014-12-29
MEDICAL BOOKED: 2014-01-14
INTERVIEW DATE: 2015-01-28
VISA APPROVED!!!
VISA RECEIVED: 2015-02-10

AOS PACKAGE
AOS, AP, & EAD Sent: 2015-04-28
AOS, AP, & EAD Received: 2015-04-30
NOA1: 2015-05-04
BIOMETRICS: 2015-05-26
EAD APPROVED: 2015-07-13
NOA2 HARD COPY: 2015-07-18
EAD COMBO CARD RECEIVED: 2015-07-24
SOCIAL SECURITY RECEIVED: 2015-08-03
NOTICE OF POTENTIAL INTERVIEW WAIVER RECEIVED: 2015-09-14
AOS APPROVED: 2015-10-07
WELCOME NOTICE RECEIVED: 2015-10-13

GREEN CARD RECEIVED: 2015-10-19

I-751 PACKAGE
I-751 Sent: 2017-10-03
I-751 Received: 2017-10-04
NOA1: 2017-10-05
BIOMETRICS: 2017-10-31

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Dear Josh

thanks for everything

I'm a day in front of you. Haven't heard anything from tsc.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Josh:

Thanks for pulling and analyzing this data -- it is great to have some concrete info and insight into what is going on. USCIS should pay you to use your program and stats!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Praying for a early Thanksgiving miracle tomorrow..... You will all be in my thoughts. I get to see my fiancé every weekend and it's still really hard every Sunday night. I can't even imagine how you guys can keep sane after months. Hope the TSC employees will have a special thoughts for us while working tomorrow and try to work in a very expedite way before leaving to be with their loved ones.

don't stop believing

Timeline

I'm a day in front of you. Haven't heard anything from tsc.

I am part of the same batch as you Yamen and I feel the same frustration. Please Lord let us get our approval soon.

If it makes you feel better yamen I'm a day behind you and no answer either. Riddy.... you better get that second job... the sin sod's can get pretty wicked....hahahahahaha!!

no news guys

we are at the same point, but yesterday it was killing me that I was able to check the cases around my case number (all of them I129F and same time) and all of them got approved or RFE except my case I wasn't able to check my case on the website and when my fiancee called them they told her nothing changed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Does anyone know the actual address of the Texas Service Center? I've moved to the Dallas area and wanted to try and go up there and see if I could talk to someone about what's happening with these cases.

Transferred? No

I-129F Sent: 06/05/14

I-129F NOA1: 06/10/14

ARN changed: 06/16/14

NOA2: 12/04/14- 177 days later

USCIS shipped case to NVC: 12/9/14

NVC received case: 12/16/14

NVC case number assigned: 12/17/14

Medical: 01/03/15

Case became "Ready": 01/05/15

​Received packet 3: 01/10/15

Received packet 4: 01/22/15

Interview date: 02/17/15 Approved!!

U.S. Entry: 02/26/15

Marriage: 03/02/15

Does anyone know the actual address of the Texas Service Center? I've moved to the Dallas area and wanted to try and go up there and see if I could talk to someone about what's happening with these cases.

I wonder if they'd even give you a minute of their time. I am sure the TSC is the biggest of all the service centers, and they not only have K1 stuff, but probably handle millions of cases a year.

Your best bet is to use call up and keep pestering them on the phone. I am not sure if they can leave notes about the amount of times someone has called, but ask if they can note it and the next person can try to escalate it after seeing so many attempts.

Going in person seems like a bad idea, especially if tensions are high, and you end up getting frustrating or screaming at someone in a government office.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

i live in dallas too.

they are in garland. just east of dallas. it would be interesting if we showed up

Transferred: No

Consulate: San Jose, Costa Rica

I-129F sent: 06/16/2014

NOA1: 06/24/2014

NOA2: 12/17/2014

Sent to NVC: 12/23/2014

NVC Arrived: 01/05/2014

NVC Left: 01/07/2014

Arrived to the Embassy: 01/23/2014

Packet 3 Received (Email) : 01/29/2015

Case Ready for Interview: 01/29/2015

Medical Date: 2/16/2015

Interview Date : 02/24/2015 APPROVED!!!!!!!!

Visa in Hand: 03/01/2015

US Port of Entry: FLL - 03/12/2015

Marriage Date in Fort Worth: 03/21/2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.