ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It's late so I may have missed if you have done this already...

The Case Status page is beyond broken. If you want to know if a change really has occurred and have access to call this (don't know where you are at right now): 1 (800) 375-5283

You can enter your case number through the phone and it will give you date and status... ie when I called I got 'July 16, 2014 - The beneficiary's Alien Registration Number was changed.'

So I have this app on my iPhone that checks your case status. It's called USCIS HELPER.

Since nov 7 I wasn't able to check the status. It wasn't letting me trough to the screen where you see the status.

I've been checking everyday so far. Had nothing. It just froze on me. (Ever since the website went down)

So right now when i checked. It gave me an error message saying "storage error" and then another one saying. "Your case status has changed!"

But it still didn't let me trough the screen to see the actual status. It just gave me that message

The app also shows me the last time I checked my status. It just changed after 3 weeks. To today date.

I'm not getting happy about it. Just wanted to share. And maybe if anyone else has the same app. can you check to see if you are able to get it now?

Sooooo confusing.

Our K-1 at Texas Service Center

I-129F Sent: 07-02-14 (USPS Overnight Express)
I-129F Rcvd: 07-03-14
NOA1: 07-08-14

NOA1 Hardcopy: 07-14-14

ARN Changed: 07-16-14

NOA2: 01-23-15 (199 days)

Sent to NVC: 01-27-15

NOA2 Hardcopy: 01-30-15 (No consulate listed, inquiry opened)

NVC Received: 02-06-15 (Case # assigned)

NVC Sent: 02-19-15

London Embassy Received: 02-23-15

Readiness Submitted: 03-02-2015

Packet 3 Received: 03-03-2015

Packet 4 Received: 03-12-2015

Medical: 03-04-15 (Passed)

Interview: 04-10-2015 (Approved!)

Visa Issued: 04-15-2015

Visa In Hand: 04-21-2015

POE: 05-03-2015

Wedding: July 10, 2015

3,419 miles (L) Distance means nothing when your heart says "I love you"

YVjFm5.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

But if that's connected to the computers then that information also is incorrect.

It's late so I may have missed if you have done this already...

The Case Status page is beyond broken. If you want to know if a change really has occurred and have access to call this (don't know where you are at right now): 1 (800) 375-5283

You can enter your case number through the phone and it will give you date and status... ie when I called I got 'July 16, 2014 - The beneficiary's Alien Registration Number was changed.'

I'm June filer at CSC, I haven't received my NOA2 yet.

Oh wow. That sucks! Did you check if others from Ethiopia had a longer noa2 time then average?

Maybe it's because of the country? They do more backgrounds checks?

I'm June filer at CSC, I haven't received my NOA2 yet.

Oh wow. That sucks! Did you check if others from Ethiopia had a longer noa2 time then average?

Feb.23,2018: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Mar. 21, 2018: Received NOA

April.6,2018: Received extension letter 

April.24,2018: Waived Biometrics

Timeline

I haven't seen where the computers are wrong, the website is just simply not running the way it should and showing the actual information. Even talking to a Tier 2 gets me the same answer as the automated system is telling me. That could be wrong, and the entire system could be flawed, but I haven't seen anyone having issues with the automated system, just the website.

But if that's connected to the computers then that information also is incorrect.

YVjFm5.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I haven't seen where the computers are wrong, the website is just simply not running the way it should and showing the actual information. Even talking to a Tier 2 gets me the same answer as the automated system is telling me. That could be wrong, and the entire system could be flawed, but I haven't seen anyone having issues with the automated system, just the website.

nothing is working at all, the website, the application of the phone and calling them

none of them wants to fix the trouble and we have to be patient because we have nothing to do

Timeline

That is odd, I spoke with someone on Friday and used the automated system with no troubles. Unless they've approved my fiance and I and didn't tell us! :) The website I know has been shot other than logging in to see my last updated date.

nothing is working at all, the website, the application of the phone and calling them

none of them wants to fix the trouble and we have to be patient because we have nothing to do

YVjFm5.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Hi all,

Longtime lurker, first time poster on this topic.

NOA1 date 17/06/2014 here. We haven't received anything from the uscis saying our alien registration has changed. Our last update on uscis website is our noa1 date. Is this a cause for concern? How were you guys informed of an alien registration number change?

The length of time the tsc is taking is despicable. My fiancée and I are living our life in limbo land due to the delays. I am sure a lot of you can relate with this. It is good that we are seeing a few approvals coming in.

My consulate processes k1s in around 40ish days, do you think entry in March is now not realistic?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I'm happy for you guys (http://www.visajourney.com/forums/user/195624-pheebs1201/)

they got the approval in 4 days, of course they're not TSC

at the same time it's not fair at all to wait more than 160 days (in our case 166) without knowing anything

again I'm happy for you guys and wish all the June fillers a good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi all,

Longtime lurker, first time poster on this topic.

NOA1 date 17/06/2014 here. We haven't received anything from the uscis saying our alien registration has changed. Our last update on uscis website is our noa1 date. Is this a cause for concern? How were you guys informed of an alien registration number change?

The length of time the tsc is taking is despicable. My fiancée and I are living our life in limbo land due to the delays. I am sure a lot of you can relate with this. It is good that we are seeing a few approvals coming in.

My consulate processes k1s in around 40ish days, do you think entry in March is now not realistic?

Hello,

Other than your NOA1 or RFE's at the Initial Review stage you don't receive a letter from USCIS in regards to the change of the ARN (Alien Registration Number). This information you can check online at USCIS website by typing the number of your receipt or logging into your account and it is probably the same steps you took to check the last update is your NOA1. However, the website is not working properly as of now for some of us and I don't know if you would be able to check your case, if you can not do it I would suggest you to call NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information (Please have your case # with you) and getting in touch with a Tier 2 to ask details of your petition. From what I have seen here (I don't know if it is a standard rule) the ARN changes within 2 weeks from your NOA1 (Mine was changed in 5 days). To be honest I don't know if you should be concerned but I would definitely give a call. Also you could try and look for a similar situation here on previous forums! Anyways, if everything is fine with your case and even though you didn't get the ARN changed I don't think you will be waiting too long to hear back from USCIS!

Good luck!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

They don't work on weekends.

It can happen anytime. My sister got a notification at 1am on a sunday night

Edited by ayla_42

Feb.23,2018: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Mar. 21, 2018: Received NOA

April.6,2018: Received extension letter 

April.24,2018: Waived Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

They don't work on week days ...... :mellow:

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.