ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Are you sure you are at TSC? This doesn't really make sense....

110% sure. Trust me, not holding my breathe. Though I welcome the update, I'm extremely cynical about USCIS and TSC, and expect issues.

Spoiler

Service Center : Texas Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : Warsaw, Poland
I-129F Sent : 09/12/2014
I-129F NOA1 : 09/18/2014
I-129F RFE : 11/19/2014
RFE Replay : 11/25/2014
I-129F NOA2 : 12/08/2014 (81 days from NOA1)
NVC Received : 12/16/2014
NVC Case Number: 12/17/2014
NVC Left :12/19/2014 (4 days in NVC)

Medical : 01/19/2015
Consulate Received : 12/24/2014 (5 days in transit to Consulate)
Interview Date : 01/27/2015
Interview Result : Approved
Visa on hands: 01/28/2015

USA Entry 02/07/2015

Marriage 03/20/2015

Removal of Conditions

09/12/17: I-751 mailed - Vermont Service Center

09/27/17: NOA1

12/26/18: RFE

Naturalization

02/23/19: N-400 Filed Online

02/23/19: NOA1

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We are September filers, beneficiary country Belarus. Just received a slew of mobile and email alerts. Signed into uscis.gov account and was amazed to see our case was now visible and updated. So for what its worth, and to whomever is tracking and calculating these updates....here you go. SRC1490428227 was by our guesstimations partially processed and now process suspended.

As for the RFE, the description seems very generic/nonspecific as to what information will be requested. Based on the SME experiance on VJ, what is typically requested? I thought we were very thorough and even provided information above and beyond what was requested. smh. As someone mentioned before, I reckon this is progress.

Request for Additional Evidence Notice Was Mailed

On November 19, 2014, we suspended processing of your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number SRC1490428227, because we need more information from you. Your notice explains what we need from you to resume working on your case. We will not take action on your case until we receive the evidence or the deadline to submit it expires. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your request for additional evidence notice by December 19, 2014, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Not to be rude, but why are you telling all June filers that you filed your application in September and now have an RFE while we filed three months before you and are still anxiously waiting. I'm gals the website works for you but it's not working for everyone yet. It doesn't give us any idea of what to expect for June filers. All you will do is make people on here upset.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Ya'll I just had the most annoying convo with a USCIS customer service person. A) They can't locate my case number cause there is some issue with their system. When I asked for status she didn't tell me there was a problem with the system, when I gave her the number there was suddenly a probelm with the system. I told her about the September applicant who had already had action on their file and she just kept telling me "If you didn't receive an RFE that just means we don't need further documents from you". It's like she wasn't even hearing me asking "Why is a September application already being worked on". Also, she told me that the applications are NOT processed in the order which they were received, they are processed on a case by case basis. This is news to me considering they BEFORE been telling everyone that cases are processed as they are received.

I am totally freaking out now because it says they can't locate my file. What do I do now?

K-1 Visa

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate: Mumbai, India

Met at University in UK: 2010

Engaged in India: 03/31/2014

I-129F Sent: 06/20/2014

NOA1: 06/25/2014

NOA2: 12/16/2014

NOA2 Hardcopy Received: 12/23/2014

Case Sent to NVC: 12/23/2014

NVC Case Number Assigned: 01/05/2015

Case Sent to Consulate: 01/08/2015

Case "Ready" at Consulate: 01/09/2015

Applied for PCC: 01/20/2015

PCC in hand: 02/23/2015

Medical: 01/23/2015

Completed DS-160 and paid visa fee: 02/20/2015

Interview: 03/13/2015 APPROVED :)--> Same day went into AP

Visa "issued" on CEAC webstie: 03/16/2015

:goofy: :goofy: Visa in hand! 03/18/2015 :goofy::goofy:

POE: 06/04/2015 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

AOS Journey

06.11.2015- City Hall Wedding

06.29.2015- Mailed AOS Package

07.01.2015 - Package Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

07.02.2015- Date Received as per USCIS

07.09.2015- NOA1 for EAD/AP

07.24.2015- RFE :ranting:

08.13.2015- USCIS accepted RFE response

09.08.2015- EAD received

Waiting for the interview :clock:

12.19.2015 WE GOT THE GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL!!!!! No interview :)

ROC

10.25.2017 ROC packet received by VT Service Center

11.02.2017- Received NOA dated 10.26.2017

11.29.17- Completed Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

June filers,

The reason i provided my findings was to give you hope that we will catch a break soon. My heart breaks to hear about some of the situations some of you have to go through while we wait for USCIS. Putting our trust in the Lord first might be the hardest thing we do but i believe the best thing we do. at the end of the day i can bore all of you with my analytics and TSC can just move all June filers to California... who knows they are crazy!

My Analysis is simple.

1- i built a program that generated SRC "receipt numbers" then check those against the website to see their status. I was able to do this until the website went down.

2- i am left with a massive spreadsheet of i129f applications from which i utilize techniques to analyze and arrive to the conclusions i have previously posted.

3- my analysis is limited between 1 NOA1 dates, 5/30/2014 and 6/25/2014. If you are beyond 6/25/2014 NOA1 do not expect your NOA2 in anything less than a month.

My findings:

1- TSC is crazy, they just do as they do in order to do what they need to do /are told. Essentially there is hardly any patterns to the way they work the files

2- the only patterns i believe to be military/filipino, extraordinary circumstances and "IN" expedites (you know someone we don't ;) ) these get worked on 1, 2 and 3 month batches.

3- for the rest of us we fall into two buckets, RFEs and "OK pending". RFEs are sent and placed in "Hold" as they continue to work on the rest. I have seen completely untouched in contiguous sequences being disregarded. I believe they work in batches so they need to get fairly done with one before moving on to the next.

4- Read my previous posts and it will all make sense!

I will continue to pray for all of you guys and TSC!

Your brother in Christ,

Josh

Hi Josh,

Thank you for all of this! Would you be able to give an estimate for June 16 NOA 1 France last six digits 302042? I know you are getting a lot of questions but I'm getting totally desperate now!

Thank you in advance if you can tell me!

Timeline

Not to be rude, but why are you telling all June filers that you filed your application in September and now have an RFE while we filed three months before you and are still anxiously waiting. I'm gals the website works for you but it's not working for everyone yet. It doesn't give us any idea of what to expect for June filers. All you will do is make people on here upset.

I don't control anyone’s feelings here. People are capable controlling their own feelings. You can be angry and upset, or you can be happy for us. I did not share this information to upset anyone. I shared it so people can gain some insight as to what the hell is going on at the TSC. I should also mention, I sent letters, not emails, to my congressmen and letters to the subcommittee on immigration and border security regarding the issues going on with the lawful immigration process. I doubt these letters had any bearing on today’s update as I only sent them out on Monday via slow mail. My advice to all, stop being so damn passive and patient waiting for this bureaucratic machine to approve your request. All this stay "positive" baloney furthers this broken system at the USCIS. Make some damn noise.Be mad and angry, but direct this energy where it deserves to go-> your elected officials. Stop with the personal envy and anger with Filipinos or CSC approvals and such. Make your voice heard to those who represent us. I wish for everyone to have a quick approval. I wish this because it is about love. The love of two people who are anxiously awaiting the reunification of their hearts both in the physical sense, and spiritual sense. What a beautiful moment it will be for all when it happens. But I cannot say it enough, complaining about on Visa Journey is about as effective as yelling at the wall. No one here has the power or capability to affect the outcome of our individual cases. Only by making our concerns about inefficiency, poor communication, biased investigation processes of beneficiaries by country of origin/associations, and other concerns to our elected leadership will any real change be made. Oh by the way, when Mr. Obama makes his grand immigration reform annoucement soon, and gives priority of case processing to those in the U.S. illegally, and those such as yourself who have already waited along time already will wait even longer because of case overload and case status priority, please be sure you place the blame where it deserves to go. Just a thought.

Spoiler

Transferred? No

USA Entry 02/07/2015

Marriage 03/20/2015

Removal of Conditions

Naturalization

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I don't control anyone’s feelings here. People are capable controlling their own feelings. You can be angry and upset, or you can be happy for us. I did not share this information to upset anyone. I shared it so people can gain some insight as to what the hell is going on at the TSC. I should also mention, I sent letters, not emails, to my congressmen and letters to the subcommittee on immigration and border security regarding the issues going on with the lawful immigration process. I doubt these letters had any bearing on today’s update as I only sent them out on Monday via slow mail. My advice to all, stop being so damn passive and patient waiting for this bureaucratic machine to approve your request. All this stay "positive" baloney furthers this broken system at the USCIS. Make some damn noise.Be mad and angry, but direct this energy where it deserves to go-> your elected officials. Stop with the personal envy and anger with Filipinos or CSC approvals and such. Make your voice heard to those who represent us. I wish for everyone to have a quick approval. I wish this because it is about love. The love of two people who are anxiously awaiting the reunification of their hearts both in the physical sense, and spiritual sense. What a beautiful moment it will be for all when it happens. But I cannot say it enough, complaining about on Visa Journey is about as effective as yelling at the wall. No one here has the power or capability to affect the outcome of our individual cases. Only by making our concerns about inefficiency, poor communication, biased investigation processes of beneficiaries by country of origin/associations, and other concerns to our elected leadership will any real change be made. Oh by the way, when Mr. Obama makes his grand immigration reform annoucement soon, and gives priority of case processing to those in the U.S. illegally, and those such as yourself who have already waited along time already will wait even longer because of case overload and case status priority, please be sure you place the blame where it deserves to go. Just a thought.

Yeah great but this is for June TSC people. I know several people have called about their cases and I have written to my congressman. I didn't think either of those made any difference for anyone here. We all know how messed up TSC processing is. No need to remind us. It's fine if you don't care about other people's feelings but why go out of your way to do upset people?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Hi Josh,

Thank you for all of this! Would you be able to give an estimate for June 16 NOA 1 France last six digits 302042? I know you are getting a lot of questions but I'm getting totally desperate now!

Thank you in advance if you can tell me!

you have about (180) i-129F Applications in front of you. you are part of the June 18th batch which is 35% completed.

NOA2 probably 1-2 weeks.

again all these are estimates. read my previous posts.

Your Brother in Christ,

Josh

post-197158-0-19662000-1416426684_thumb.jpg

Transferred: No

Consulate: San Jose, Costa Rica

I-129F sent: 06/16/2014

NOA1: 06/24/2014

NOA2: 12/17/2014

Sent to NVC: 12/23/2014

NVC Arrived: 01/05/2014

NVC Left: 01/07/2014

Arrived to the Embassy: 01/23/2014

Packet 3 Received (Email) : 01/29/2015

Case Ready for Interview: 01/29/2015

Medical Date: 2/16/2015

Interview Date : 02/24/2015 APPROVED!!!!!!!!

Visa in Hand: 03/01/2015

US Port of Entry: FLL - 03/12/2015

Marriage Date in Fort Worth: 03/21/2015

Timeline

Yeah great but this is for June TSC people. I know several people have called about their cases and I have written to my congressman. I didn't think either of those made any difference for anyone here. We all know how messed up TSC processing is. No need to remind us. It's fine if you don't care about other people's feelings but why go out of your way to do upset people?

That's an interesting repsonse. Based on what fact can you make that statement and support it? Can you read my mind and my heart? That would be an interesting and rare supernatural quality. I'm envious of this ability of yours. As I stated before, I provided this information so others can gleen whatever value and estimations they can from it. I want to encourage others to not sit passively and wait in this line. It is unfair. Life is unfair. But the power rests with you to shape this moment in a meaningful way.

Or you can keep standing in line and complain when someone else is approved for something. So you wrote your congressman? Wonderful! Write them again and again. Don't just ask for inquiry of status. Hell anyone with minimal patience can call customer service every day until they get the answer they deserve. This is all a congressman's office will do as well. Demand the answer as to why your case is outside normal processing times and demand it be expidited. The process is broken, biased, and inefficient. If I did not care about you and your loved one I would have chosen not to write anything at all. And if I was to go out of my way to upset people deliberately, there are much more effective ways to accomplish that than writing a post to June filers. I will pray that you take charge your future, I will pray for good news and decisions for you and your loved one. May you both be together again sooner than you imagine. This is all I desire for everyone on this journey (L) Peace, love and strength be with you.

Spoiler

Transferred? No

USA Entry 02/07/2015

Marriage 03/20/2015

Removal of Conditions

Naturalization

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

That's an interesting repsonse. Based on what fact can you make that statement and support it? Can you read my mind and my heart? That would be an interesting and rare supernatural quality. I'm envious of this ability of yours. As I stated before, I provided this information so others can gleen whatever value and estimations they can from it. I want to encourage others to not sit passively and wait in this line. It is unfair. Life is unfair. But the power rests with you to shape this moment in a meaningful way.

Or you can keep standing in line and complain when someone else is approved for something. So you wrote your congressman? Wonderful! Write them again and again. Don't just ask for inquiry of status. Hell anyone with minimal patience can call customer service every day until they get the answer they deserve. This is all a congressman's office will do as well. Demand the answer as to why your case is outside normal processing times and demand it be expidited. The process is broken, biased, and inefficient. If I did not care about you and your loved one I would have chosen not to write anything at all. And if I was to go out of my way to upset people deliberately, there are much more effective ways to accomplish that than writing a post to June filers. I will pray that you take charge your future, I will pray for good news and decisions for you and your loved one. May you both be together again sooner than you imagine. This is all I desire for everyone on this journey (L) Peace, love and strength be with you.

Maybe i am wrong to see it this way but having to wait to be with the person i love, has made me love them even more. I feel as if we can get through this we will get through much more challenging times in our future marriage.

It also has made me be more patience...actually it has forced me to be more patient.

This wait sucks, but i think its a blessing in disguise.

Thank you for sharing your experience and i apologize about any misunderstanding on this thread.

Blessings

Josh

Transferred: No

Consulate: San Jose, Costa Rica

I-129F sent: 06/16/2014

NOA1: 06/24/2014

NOA2: 12/17/2014

Sent to NVC: 12/23/2014

NVC Arrived: 01/05/2014

NVC Left: 01/07/2014

Arrived to the Embassy: 01/23/2014

Packet 3 Received (Email) : 01/29/2015

Case Ready for Interview: 01/29/2015

Medical Date: 2/16/2015

Interview Date : 02/24/2015 APPROVED!!!!!!!!

Visa in Hand: 03/01/2015

US Port of Entry: FLL - 03/12/2015

Marriage Date in Fort Worth: 03/21/2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Josh!!! Thank you for that glimmer of hope! I will be so excited the day this baby can meet her father. My src is 1490300641 I hope that is in the catagory of numbers to get a no2 this month, as we speculated. May God bless u!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi my VJ family i am at my breaking point TSC received my i129f package on June 4 replied June 6 and updated my status on June 12 since then not nothing i can't even check my case status since USCIS did a make over i am at a lost right now, with my biological clock ticking i am so frustrated right now and when i look at Josh update they have skipped my # which is 94007 OMG i am sooooooo tired of this long wait. At this time anything would give me a peace of mind

JOSH can you check my number for me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee GOD bless you.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I've written letters to the Subcommittee on Immigration and also sent an email to

Donald Neufeld, Associate Director, Service Center Operations.

Let me know if you need their addresses, or help with writing the letters, I'm more than happy to give you my template.

It's time we stop taking this ####### guys and gals.

Annstew, have your tried to request an inquiry through your case status page on USCIS website? Have you called them and spoken to a Tier 2 officer? Try all this, hopefully some news come your way soon.

K-1 Visa

Transferred? No

Consulate: Mumbai, India

Met at University in UK: 2010

Engaged in India: 03/31/2014

I-129F Sent: 06/20/2014

NOA1: 06/25/2014

NOA2: 12/16/2014

NOA2 Hardcopy Received: 12/23/2014

Case Sent to NVC: 12/23/2014

NVC Case Number Assigned: 01/05/2015

Case Sent to Consulate: 01/08/2015

Case "Ready" at Consulate: 01/09/2015

Applied for PCC: 01/20/2015

PCC in hand: 02/23/2015

Medical: 01/23/2015

Completed DS-160 and paid visa fee: 02/20/2015

Interview: 03/13/2015 APPROVED :)--> Same day went into AP

Visa "issued" on CEAC webstie: 03/16/2015

:goofy: :goofy: Visa in hand! 03/18/2015 :goofy::goofy:

POE: 06/04/2015 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

AOS Journey

06.11.2015- City Hall Wedding

06.29.2015- Mailed AOS Package

07.01.2015 - Package Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

07.02.2015- Date Received as per USCIS

07.09.2015- NOA1 for EAD/AP

07.24.2015- RFE :ranting:

08.13.2015- USCIS accepted RFE response

09.08.2015- EAD received

12.19.2015 WE GOT THE GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL!!!!! No interview :)

ROC

10.25.2017 ROC packet received by VT Service Center

11.02.2017- Received NOA dated 10.26.2017

11.29.17- Completed Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I called USCIS today, the first person that answered said that I cant give you a status on our end as we are having technical difficulties and that I should call them back in 2 hours, I was kind and polite (something I learned being in the car business that helps when trying to see if people will say yes to buying a car from you) that I could not access the system myself and that I would be greatful if someone can shed some light on my status. She said, I cant help you with this but let me transfer you to my supervisor that has access to a different system. I didnt even have to ask for a Tier 2 officer. Usually the wait time for a tier 2 officer is between 15-20 mins but I have no clue how I got thru to one in 5 minutes. At that point the guy on the other end of the line introduced himself as "Officer Nelson" he asked me to verify a lot of info and then told me that the case is pending review, I told him that I understand that but I wanted to know as to why my case had not been touched yet, given that its almost 5 months now where as the CSC is approving people in time frames of less than 15 days. He had no answer. He said, let me do some digging around, put me on hold and after about 5 minutes came back on the line. He goes, "well sir you are not at CSC, tough luck but your processing might take upto 90 days more as we are still processing only april applications, so kindly do not bother to call for another 90 days if you dont recieve your NOA2. I still insisted that he give me a time frame but he just hung up! So oh well, USCIS is so freakin screwd up that they dont want to help their own people who are going thru legal and proper channels to bring their loved ones over here!

The wait is killing me!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Lucky you and congrats! Please don't take the ''mad'' comments personally. I guess people are really mad about how TSC mess up the whole process. To be honest it is hard to see that they don't follow the dates of your application but that's how they are and unless WE don't do something about and complain as much as we can (Congress Men, Senators, Obama, The Pope and whoever can help) things ain't going to change! Hopefully you will get an easy RFE and an approval right after! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.