ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Enjoy your weekend everybody. Next week is a big week for us June filers. Fingers crossed.

Why do you say next week is a big week? Just curious :)

K-1 Visa

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate: Mumbai, India

Met at University in UK: 2010

Engaged in India: 03/31/2014

I-129F Sent: 06/20/2014

NOA1: 06/25/2014

NOA2: 12/16/2014

NOA2 Hardcopy Received: 12/23/2014

Case Sent to NVC: 12/23/2014

NVC Case Number Assigned: 01/05/2015

Case Sent to Consulate: 01/08/2015

Case "Ready" at Consulate: 01/09/2015

Applied for PCC: 01/20/2015

PCC in hand: 02/23/2015

Medical: 01/23/2015

Completed DS-160 and paid visa fee: 02/20/2015

Interview: 03/13/2015 APPROVED :)--> Same day went into AP

Visa "issued" on CEAC webstie: 03/16/2015

:goofy: :goofy: Visa in hand! 03/18/2015 :goofy::goofy:

POE: 06/04/2015 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

AOS Journey

06.11.2015- City Hall Wedding

06.29.2015- Mailed AOS Package

07.01.2015 - Package Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

07.02.2015- Date Received as per USCIS

07.09.2015- NOA1 for EAD/AP

07.24.2015- RFE :ranting:

08.13.2015- USCIS accepted RFE response

09.08.2015- EAD received

Waiting for the interview :clock:

12.19.2015 WE GOT THE GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL!!!!! No interview :)

ROC

10.25.2017 ROC packet received by VT Service Center

11.02.2017- Received NOA dated 10.26.2017

11.29.17- Completed Biometrics

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I see a mention of collecting paper work as the approvals draw closer, what kind of paper work are we looking for when it comes down to it, can someone please guide me with this? I dont want to be sitting on my rear and waiting if I need more paperwork. I am also a june filer at TSC. Thank You.

This is a guide I am using. I cannot take credit for it as someone else posted it. It is a good guideline and I modified it slightly, but it is also advisable to check your embassy requirements and modify the list accordingly. Good luck!!

P.S You can also click on Guides at the top of this website for more info.

*********************************************************************************************************************

1. A copy of the entire I-129f package (that you made when you sent the petition in) and a copy of information that you sent back due to an RFE (if you received one). Your fiance(e) should review this information in advance of the interview (the embassy will have copies of this as well).

2. Send copies of the documentary proof that you submitted with the I-129F for your fiance(e) to have on hand for their interview at the embassy. Your fiance(e) should review this information in advance of the interview (the embassy will have copies of this as well).

3. Send an original letter affirming your desire to marry your fiance(e) and your continued support of the K-1 Visa. Sign and date the form. This will be similar to the letter you provided with the I-129F, but dated much closer to the interview (it will have most likely been several months since you submitted your I-129F).

4. I-134 Affidavit of Support form. Ensure it is signed, with all required supporting evidence. Begin collecting the required information ahead of time, as it can often take several weeks to collect it all.

5. You will need several items (for the above form). Gather duplicate evidence of income and resources as appropriate:

(A) Statement from an officer of the bank/financial institution with your deposits, identifying the following: 1. date account opened; 2. total amount deposited for the past year; 3. present balance

(B) Statement(s) from your employer on business stationary showing: 1. Date and nature of employment; 2. salary paid; 3. whether position is temporary or permanent (also include copies of your last two pay stubs and your previous W-2 for the associated employer if available)

Begin collecting these ASAP after your NOA2 arrives. See this FAQ for more tips and useful information on the Affidavit of Support Form.

6. A copy of the NOA2 that you received in the mail. (backup information; the embassy will have copies of this as well)

7. Proof of your ongoing relationship. This needs to be taken to the interview! Include photos, travel documents, emails, online chat logs (pick several over the prior few months), etc.. from between the time you filed and present (NOA1 until date-now).

Examples: Copies of land line and cell phone bills, appropriate emails and letters you have sent including the stamps on envelopes (to document the date they were sent), and other written documentary proof. Provide a reasonable amount; two to four of each type. Pick a range of dates up to and including the present.

Beneficiary (aka Ben) Interview Checklist:

[ ] 01 Passport (and photcopy of info page with photo) - Ben

[ ] 02 Birth Certificate (original, photocopy and translation) - Ben

[ ] 03 Two Passport Photos (2-5 also needed for medical exam) - Ben

[ ] 04 Police Record (Original and translation) - Ben

05 Evidence of Relationship

[ ] Photos

[ ] Updated Letter of Intent - Pet

[ ] Plane tickets

[ ] Declaration of meeting in person

[ ] Travel Timeline

[ ] Proof

[ ] Other

[ ] 06 DS-160 Completed online in English (Bring confirmation page)

07 Finances - Pet

[ ] I-134

[ ] Bank Statement

[ ] Employer Statement and W-2 and last 3 Pay stubs are adequate

[ ] Tax Statement (3 years of Transcripts are more than enough

[ ] 08 Medical - Ben

[ ] Medical (Sealed Packet...DO NOT OPEN) and 2-5 passport photos

[ ] Vaccination Record (see list below)

[ ] 09 Visa/Application Fee Payment Receipt

10 Previous documents

[ ] I-797 NOA2

[ ] G-325a Pet

[ ] G-325a Ben

[ ] I-129F

[ ] G-1145

[ ] Passport Copy - Pet

[ ] Birth Certificate - Pet

- Write down all Numbers:

______________________ Alien Registration Number (A#)

______________________ NOA 2 Number

______________________ NVC Case Number

- I made a Sheet with all the Numbers (Alien #, NOA 2 #, NVC Case #, ...)

Vaccinations Required for AOS (none are required for K-1 Visa):

Mumps/measles/rubella combo

Diptheria/tetanus/pertussis combo (one within the last 10 years)

Varicella -excused if he/she had chickenpox which most have had. They take your word for having chickenpox.

Influenza- Flu jab required only if her visa medical is during flu season. NOW

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Why do you say next week is a big week? Just curious :)

No reason, just trying to stay positive and wishing everybody a nice weekend. I don't have any inside information if that's what your wondering, have a good one.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

So I decided to check cases with a few numbers near me and the 3 cases right before mine are already in post decision activity. Does this mean that case numbers have nothing to do with what order you get processed in? This is such a weird disordered process

K-1 Visa

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate: Mumbai, India

Met at University in UK: 2010

Engaged in India: 03/31/2014

I-129F Sent: 06/20/2014

NOA1: 06/25/2014

NOA2: 12/16/2014

NOA2 Hardcopy Received: 12/23/2014

Case Sent to NVC: 12/23/2014

NVC Case Number Assigned: 01/05/2015

Case Sent to Consulate: 01/08/2015

Case "Ready" at Consulate: 01/09/2015

Applied for PCC: 01/20/2015

PCC in hand: 02/23/2015

Medical: 01/23/2015

Completed DS-160 and paid visa fee: 02/20/2015

Interview: 03/13/2015 APPROVED :)--> Same day went into AP

Visa "issued" on CEAC webstie: 03/16/2015

:goofy: :goofy: Visa in hand! 03/18/2015 :goofy::goofy:

POE: 06/04/2015 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

AOS Journey

06.11.2015- City Hall Wedding

06.29.2015- Mailed AOS Package

07.01.2015 - Package Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

07.02.2015- Date Received as per USCIS

07.09.2015- NOA1 for EAD/AP

07.24.2015- RFE :ranting:

08.13.2015- USCIS accepted RFE response

09.08.2015- EAD received

12.19.2015 WE GOT THE GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL!!!!! No interview :)

ROC

10.25.2017 ROC packet received by VT Service Center

11.02.2017- Received NOA dated 10.26.2017

11.29.17- Completed Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

I have lost all hope that fiancée will be here before the birth of our first child dec. 25th due date.? sad to not know how old baby will be before she meets her dad.

Also, he lives in west Africa (close to ebola zone but not quite) in Gambia. I pray they don't close west Africa flights and that they can get this virus under control for the underprivileged in west Africa ?

June filer and feeling really alone

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I have lost all hope that fiancée will be here before the birth of our first child dec. 25th due date.? sad to not know how old baby will be before she meets her dad.

Also, he lives in west Africa (close to ebola zone but not quite) in Gambia. I pray they don't close west Africa flights and that they can get this virus under control for the underprivileged in west Africa ?

June filer and feeling really alone

Don't lose hope! I am confident we will have our fiances home for Thanksgiving.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanksgiving! I don't know how the petition can be approved, sent to NVC, sent to embassy, packet received/sent back, fiancé interview, and receive visa in one month! It would've been nice though :/ this is a long wait for this approval but there's still a bit more to do. And I'm even thinking of having to deal with AP after the visa gets approved. But just try to think of all the holidays you'll get to spend together in the future. :)

Timeline

Thanksgiving! I don't know how the petition can be approved, sent to NVC, sent to embassy, packet received/sent back, fiancé interview, and receive visa in one month! It would've been nice though :/ this is a long wait for this approval but there's still a bit more to do. And I'm even thinking of having to deal with AP after the visa gets approved. But just try to think of all the holidays you'll get to spend together in the future. :)

My Finnish friend from May TSC got his NOA2 exactly 5 months after he filed and two weeks later his fiancé was here! I'm still holding out hope for Thanksgiving!

Timeline

Oh! I heard that the next steps go by more quickly but I had no idea it could go that quickly! Well then fingers crossed and best of luck to you!!! :)

I think it depends on the embassy too and how busy they are, and if it's a high/low fraud country, but from what I've heard it doesn't take long once you get the NOA2! :-) Yes let's keep our fingers crossed and good luck to you as well !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I check same other filler close to my number filler and I find that 16 and 17 October they send same rfe and approve June hope see more June filler approved next week just want to share with you this information with all June filler TSC

src1490290724
src1490290725
src1490290727
src1490290708

n.b; they are June filler received there noa1 2 June

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

My Finnish friend from May TSC got his NOA2 exactly 5 months after he filed and two weeks later his fiancé was here! I'm still holding out hope for Thanksgiving!

As wonderful as that sounds, it would be impossible. It takes almost 2 weeks for the case to get to NVC, then another 2-3 days for case assignment, then another week or more to arrive at the embassy. They then do their processing and send out Packet 3 or online notifications in another week or so. Beneficiary then has to comply with all the requirements set forth in the packet, schedule the medical and the interview (interview could take a couple of weeks to a few months to schedule)...attend both (medical a couple of days before interview or more), get approved and wait for visa issuance. Even if everything (needed by both) was prepared in advance and everything moved at the fastest possible levels by USCIS, a month would be extremely lucky.

I am thinking the timing of a visit to the US just happened to coincide with a planned visit prior to NOA2 and it appeared as though she arrived with K-1 visa instead of a tourist visa.

I am not trying to take away from your enthusiasm, believe me, but Thanksgiving is not going to happen if you have not already received NOA2. Christmas is possible but only if everything moves quickly and without incident. I received my NOA2 last week and I might have her here by Christmas if all goes well from here on out. Thanksgiving? Not a chance unfortunately. :(

Keep the hope alive but also try to stay grounded. It will help in the long run. Best wishes to you. :)

P.S. If that actually did happen, please have him post his secrets as we would all love that kind of result. :wow:

Edited by Texasav8r

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Same here i don't really see how you could be in the states 2 weeks after NOA2

Feb.23,2018: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Mar. 21, 2018: Received NOA

April.6,2018: Received extension letter 

April.24,2018: Waived Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

One question: should I be happy when the processing time changes? For example today Sunday they are on May 16 ,yesterday they were on May 14. Why? They don't work on weekends. I don't really understand....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.