ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thank you all for your replies - so in summary - the status online can change at any time during the day, and you may not get an email/text confirming this till late evening (EST).

That's great - so It is worthwhile checking the status during the Eastern time working day :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So you're basically saying that anyone who's had sex before marriage is a sinner and doesn't know what real love is?

Seriously people? Unbelievable. Cut it out. What I said was that OUR BELIEFS and WE don't want to sin. For God's sake. Get a grip. Everyone get your personalities cleaned today.

Edited by Ckmciver70

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Seriously people? Unbelievable. Cut it out. What I said was that OUR BELIEFS and WE don't want to sin. For God's sake. Get a grip. Everyone get your personalities cleaned today.

Well you sounded so privileged with your "I've had the opportunity that most women of the world in the 21st century don't have - to know deep in my heart, without one iota of question, that my future husband loves me as a person first and the physical part will enhance that love rather than be the central part of our relationship. " Like the rest of have no clue what it's like for someone to truly love us for who we are and not based on how good we are in bed. Like just because we are not waiting for marriage our men doesn't love us as much as your man loves you.

I agree everyone should get their "personalities cleaned today"

Any news today my friends?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I see an approval on Friday for a K-1 petition rec'd by TSC on 6/23 and 4 RFEs today for K-1 petitions rec'd by TSC on 6/23.

32 pending now on my list on TSC petitions rec'd 6/19 - 6/25.

Timeline

But please Maria, do tell me how you've made it through your entire life until now and never had the experience that just about every single other woman in the entire world has had of being constantly pawed at rather than respected by men for who you are and what you are about without sex ever being in the mix. That was what I was talking about - respect - rather than whatever "privilege" you would like to impose upon my statement.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

The original poster that came in here and got things riled up was out of line imo, and that's why i told him to STFU. This thread is for people with noa1's in June who have had to endure a long wait. We've had to endure seeing MANY people get what looks like preferential treatment. We have had to see people get noa2's well before us, and know that uscis lies to us all the time on phones. The purpose of the thread is so that we can bind together to keep our love and our relationships moving forward through trying times. Sorry if I feel someone tinker belling in saying how wonderful his deal is getting an noa2 in some kind of obscene time frame gets bi*** slapped. Start a thread titled: Tinker bells who got a gift jan noa2. Meanwhile, I believe this experience has strengthened my relationship with my fiancee. That's something the tinker bell will never have cause he hasn't ever experienced it. I still have an noa1 date of june 5th still awaiting my rfe i just got. For the people still waiting I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that as soon as the clock has gone over normal processing times you go on a full offensive like I did. That means.....appointment at local office. ....calling and putting in requests with usccis that you are beyong normal processing time...... staying on the phone 165 minutes to get a tier 2 officer and let them know you are beyond normal processing time.... call you local u.s. congressman.... mine had a young lady very aware of uscis and their incompitence. Call you U.S. senators and get them calling uscis. USCIS logs all of this stuff. Once they get a squeaky wheel in the works they're going to do something to get rid of you. Up until going beyond normal processing time you are pretty much powerless. After that, IT'S ON!!!

Timeline

I see an approval on Friday for a K-1 petition rec'd by TSC on 6/23 and 4 RFEs today for K-1 petitions rec'd by TSC on 6/23.

Thanks dear, always look forward to your updates on the numbers.

Timeline

But please Maria, do tell me how you've made it through your entire life until now and never had the experience that just about every single other woman in the entire world has had of being constantly pawed at rather than respected by men for who you are and what you are about without sex ever being in the mix. That was what I was talking about - respect - rather than whatever "privilege" you would like to impose upon my statement.

I thought we'd dropped this?

I was sexually harassed in 8th grade. So yeah I am fully aware of women not getting respect. But you made it sound like you were talking about pre-marital sex being a sin which is a totally different thing.

Timeline

Thank you for your update! :)

Timeline

Well...ummm...it is, according to both the Bible and the Quran, if you want to get technical about it, but I don't judge on other people's choices.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bolivia
Timeline

Well...ummm...it is, according to both the Bible and the Quran, if you want to get technical about it, but I don't judge on other people's choices.

I thought we'd dropped this?

I was sexually harassed in 8th grade. So yeah I am fully aware of women not getting respect. But you made it sound like you were talking about pre-marital sex being a sin which is a totally different thing.

I know most of you are still frustrated about not getting your NOA2 and how long TSC takes in processing our petitions but everyone needs to calm down. All of the most recent comments are so harsh and hurtful. People calm down. That guy that posted here could have easily been ignored or informed to go to another thread and it has gotten so out of hand.

Stop taking it personally, stop getting so mad. I know it's hard to always be positive but damn we are all adults and VisaJourney was created to be supportive and not attack one another especially if most of us has had to wait to long to get our visa approved. Stop with the bickering and let it go and move on to topics more productive

K1 VISA

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Bolivia

I-129F Sent : 2014-06-02

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-06-10

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-12-04

HARDCOPY OF NOA2: 2014-12-09
SENT TO NVC: 2014-12-09
RECEIVED AT NVC: 2014-12-16
CASE NUMBER: 2014-12-16
CASE SENT TO EMBASSY: 2014-12-19
EMBASSY RECEIVED: 2014-12-29
MEDICAL BOOKED: 2014-01-14
INTERVIEW DATE: 2015-01-28
VISA APPROVED!!!
VISA RECEIVED: 2015-02-10

AOS PACKAGE
AOS, AP, & EAD Sent: 2015-04-28
AOS, AP, & EAD Received: 2015-04-30
NOA1: 2015-05-04
BIOMETRICS: 2015-05-26
EAD APPROVED: 2015-07-13
NOA2 HARD COPY: 2015-07-18
EAD COMBO CARD RECEIVED: 2015-07-24
SOCIAL SECURITY RECEIVED: 2015-08-03
NOTICE OF POTENTIAL INTERVIEW WAIVER RECEIVED: 2015-09-14
AOS APPROVED: 2015-10-07
WELCOME NOTICE RECEIVED: 2015-10-13

GREEN CARD RECEIVED: 2015-10-19

I-751 PACKAGE
I-751 Sent: 2017-10-03
I-751 Received: 2017-10-04
NOA1: 2017-10-05
BIOMETRICS: 2017-10-31

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

The message was to provide optimism. If you want to continue judging me because it took much less time that i anticipated, go right ahead. Because of this I won't be able to be at the interview because of money. I anticipated it to take between 6 and 9 months based on what my lawyer said. I've used this site for the past couple of years as a primary source of information. I didn't anticipate the negativity. This was my second and last post on this forum. I'll have my account canceled in a minute.

Timeline

The message was to provide optimism. If you want to continue judging me because it took much less time that i anticipated, go right ahead. Because of this I won't be able to be at the interview because of money. I anticipated it to take between 6 and 9 months based on what my lawyer said. I've used this site for the past couple of years as a primary source of information. I didn't anticipate the negativity. This was my second and last post on this forum. I'll have my account canceled in a minute.

Sorry you feel that way and hope it's not because of the last few comments. They have not had anything to do with you or anything visa related. It has had to do with conflicting moral principles.

Timeline

Nothing to do with conflicting moral principles and everything to do with blowing other people's comments out of proportion.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.