ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

If people here can't bite their tongue instead of attacking other maybe they should take a break form this site?

I'm a July 25 filer and even though I feel frustrated, angry and sad at times I come here to support others and help them with their questions regarding their process and I am looking forward to seeking help once I receive my NOA2. I try to be positive and spread optimism in hopes that I can make others feel slightly better in this situation that we are in.

This is not about us (Non approved) and them (Approved).

Why not see it like this: we can help those who have just sent in their applications. And we can learn from those who have been approved so that we know what to do when we get there.

Instead of harassing people who get approved, be happy for them and ask them for advice. Our day will come, it's just a matter of when.

I feel sad that this forum is so affected by the hateful emotions of those not yet approved that I am visiting less threads. I had hoped to gain information from the June thread when they might move over to July but as it seems now, I rather just hang out with the happy cheerful optimistic people of July.

Fully agreed.

I just kept visiting here because somehow I felt I could be helpful to people still waiting on their approvals..I don't know, maybe giving them motivation, maybe doubts about the next steps (For instance when to call NVC) or any other doubts they could have. As you said, it's just a matter of time and soon enough everybody here will change to the next stage (Hopefully some of you today!!!). I always say that nobody is approved until they cross their POE. Even though I moved a little bit ahead I still consider myself as everybody here: I don't have my visa so as of now I don't know my fate! It can be a little bit more comfortable, definitely, however none of us know for sure yet.

I am feeling truly sad to see how things turned out to be here and I will do just like you do visiting less threads, especially when I am extremely-ultra-mega-blaster nervous about my interview and I can hardly sleep!! Feeling like I will have a heart attack by the age of 28!!! :o

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Just to go back to the troll thing the person posted something in this forum they could have went to the October filers forum and posted this thread has been quite and everyone hoping for their approvals and supporting each other no bickering and fighting and maybe that wasn't good enough for the person they needed to liven things up seriously now due to one immature person with nothing better to do than rile up people with so much stress and anxiety has people who have been very supportive of each other angry at each other. And yes there are people with no lives who will make up stuff just to harass and laugh at us. If they truly understood the process we are going through they wouldn't poke the sleeping bears. It happens more often then not that trolls are in here seriously go through the forums and look at some of the posts they really like to go through the tsc forums and post how fast they are approved and get everyone bickering between each other just say good for u or congratulations and ignore them and continue on with supporting each other we are all waiting patiently/impatiently.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Just to go back to the troll thing the person posted something in this forum they could have went to the October filers forum and posted this thread has been quite and everyone hoping for their approvals and supporting each other no bickering and fighting and maybe that wasn't good enough for the person they needed to liven things up seriously now due to one immature person with nothing better to do than rile up people with so much stress and anxiety has people who have been very supportive of each other angry at each other. And yes there are people with no lives who will make up stuff just to harass and laugh at us. If they truly understood the process we are going through they wouldn't poke the sleeping bears. It happens more often then not that trolls are in here seriously go through the forums and look at some of the posts they really like to go through the tsc forums and post how fast they are approved and get everyone bickering between each other just say good for u or congratulations and ignore them and continue on with supporting each other we are all waiting patiently/impatiently.

Let's say this person was only doing this to make people upset, why then let him get what he wants? Congratulated him and move on and that person won't think it's fun. Attention will be fun for him.

But how many new members have not posted something were we, the veterans of the forum, thought it was not a good place to post+ For example recently there has been some newbies trying to start more July threads then the 3 "official" ones we already have.

Let's move on.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

“Do I like to see people who barely know each other getting approved so easily while people of years of relationship has to deal with so many issues at times (Sooo many different posts that people only met 1 time and for a few days before the process - NOT saying that they don't love each other)? No! But I don't come here and tell them to shut their mouths because I am dying inside waiting 9 months to finally know my fate of my 5 years relationship.”

“I am not a ''see one time for 2 days and decided to get married''”

“I said that it really breaks my heart when I see people with years and who have seen so many times get such a hard time with no reasons (For instance people married who live together and get the AOS denied because they don't have joint accounts, leases and etc) and other couples get everything ok even though they are just the same or have even less evidences.”

Three very clear statements of how you feel more superior to those who have not waited as long as you have to make a decision to marry. While you may have had good intentions, you clearly feel that more time = more valid somehow.

I too am a successful, happy, well-rounded person with great family and friends. I too had the big decision to make as to whether to change my life completely and allow someone into my life. However, my decision was easy because my fiancée is really that fantastic that I would change my entire world to have him a part of it, and go through any painful ridiculous process I have to in order to have that happen. I can't imagine for a moment my life moving forward without him.

We've been apart for 9 months now, and we won't see each other again until the day before we get married. He's from a country where me getting a(nother visa) to go visit isn't possible not only because it wouldn't be approved but because it's a very dangerous country for Americans, so even if it were, it wouldn't be safe for me to go back without the same security I had while I was working there. Which also isn't possible. I'm envious of anyone who has the ability to go visit their loved ones multiple times, but then again, neither of us would be able to let go again, so maybe not.

One way or another, we all have our stories. God is the only one who can judge right or wrong, and it would be great if everyone could just be supportive of each other and leave the judgment of who's relationship or wait is more valid out of here. It's inappropriate, insulting, and makes everyone feel bad.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming of "hope everyone gets approved today".

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

As you say - back to normal happy posting :)

..and on that theme - I wondered - does anyone know if they text/email you immediately, or do they wait till the end of the day and send the approval/rfe updates out in one go?

..just idly wondering....?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Let's say this person was only doing this to make people upset, why then let him get what he wants? Congratulated him and move on and that person won't think it's fun. Attention will be fun for him.

But how many new members have not posted something were we, the veterans of the forum, thought it was not a good place to post+ For example recently there has been some newbies trying to start more July threads then the 3 "official" ones we already have.

Let's move on.

Yeah, I didn't get hurt by it I just found it odd they opened their account and about 2 min. later they only post here. There are plenty of people who would go on this to rile everyone up and they got what they wanted. Happy Tuesday I hope more approvals come in for the rest of the June filers. :)

Timeline

“Do I like to see people who barely know each other getting approved so easily while people of years of relationship has to deal with so many issues at times (Sooo many different posts that people only met 1 time and for a few days before the process - NOT saying that they don't love each other)? No! But I don't come here and tell them to shut their mouths because I am dying inside waiting 9 months to finally know my fate of my 5 years relationship.”

“I am not a ''see one time for 2 days and decided to get married''”

“I said that it really breaks my heart when I see people with years and who have seen so many times get such a hard time with no reasons (For instance people married who live together and get the AOS denied because they don't have joint accounts, leases and etc) and other couples get everything ok even though they are just the same or have even less evidences.”

Three very clear statements of how you feel more superior to those who have not waited as long as you have to make a decision to marry. While you may have had good intentions, you clearly feel that more time = more valid somehow.

I too am a successful, happy, well-rounded person with great family and friends. I too had the big decision to make as to whether to change my life completely and allow someone into my life. However, my decision was easy because my fiancée is really that fantastic that I would change my entire world to have him a part of it, and go through any painful ridiculous process I have to in order to have that happen. I can't imagine for a moment my life moving forward without him.

We've been apart for 9 months now, and we won't see each other again until the day before we get married. He's from a country where me getting a(nother visa) to go visit isn't possible not only because it wouldn't be approved but because it's a very dangerous country for Americans, so even if it were, it wouldn't be safe for me to go back without the same security I had while I was working there. Which also isn't possible. I'm envious of anyone who has the ability to go visit their loved ones multiple times, but then again, neither of us would be able to let go again, so maybe not.

One way or another, we all have our stories. God is the only one who can judge right or wrong, and it would be great if everyone could just be supportive of each other and leave the judgment of who's relationship or wait is more valid out of here. It's inappropriate, insulting, and makes everyone feel bad.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming of "hope everyone gets approved today".

Well, apparently the sentence: NOT saying that they don't love each other doesn't mean anything to you and I can't change the way you took the ''three clear statements'' but it is up to you. You're definitely wrong and making it looks like totally different from what I said. Telling me I feel superior? Really? You don't even know me to say such a thing and you come here and talk about insulting when that's all you're doing to me? But you know, I don't care at all because with people like that all I do is completely to ignore because I don't need that, especially now. Did I say my relationship is more valid? Did I ever say that? NOT AGAIN. I would never say such a thing because I don't know anyones story and who am I to judge?

I am deeply sorry if you grow in your heart feelings like envy and can't see your loved one as much as you wanted ''I'm envious of anyone who has the ability to go visit their loved ones multiple times, but then again, neither of us would be able to let go again, so maybe not.'' But again, no matter how envious or angry you are about your situation or everybody else, it doesn't give them the right to course someone here.

''Back to your regularly scheduled programming of "hope everyone gets approved today". Definitely after seeing this I am done with this threat because it's definitely too much. I guess even trying to support the ones still waiting is too much. I am SICK of this craziness and I hope this comes to an end.

And the fact I am not going to reply to your malicious posts anymore is not due to the fact I think I am wrong because ONLY I know what I meant and nobody else. It's the fact that I really and truly think it is insane to keep this ''war'' here by being insulted and seeing people being insulted when all they did was to show how happy they were.

I honestly wish you more strengh to deal with this process and keep in mind WE ARE ALL in the same boat. If you think I am being sarcastic what's so ever, I don't care and you don't know me at all and never will to know my intentions.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

..and on that theme - I wondered - does anyone know if they text/email you immediately, or do they wait till the end of the day and send the approval/rfe updates out in one go?

In my experience we received notice (3 texts and an email) at 8:45 PM EST. I was curious too and discovered that several of us received approval notices at the same time, so I am speculating that some sort of batching goes on with USCIS processing updates too. I read somewhere that a third party does the data entry and they can work after normal business hours. Hope you get your good news this week!

Edited by Lorvin

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

It seems like approvals and RFEs usually come through around 10 pm eastern time.

Timeline

:)

Let's see, I received the first text when they updated the system, immediately, in the morning (that was the "mistake update" where everyone went back to "we just received your case"). I received the text stating that they sent the RFE in the morning as well (first thing actually). And the text stating that they'd received my evidence came later at night, say 10pm. So I don't know. It seems like a lot of people get them at 2-3 am, so what I'm thinking is that they have the case workers who review the files, but they have someone else who inputs everything into the computer (think data entry department or something) so that's done after hours. Just my assumption based on no real evidence. LOL

Timeline

Not sure though a lot of people report getting the text/email in the evening. I also know that some people don't even get the notification until they get the actual letter in the mailbox :)

Timeline

Hi, I got the e-mails before and my fiancé got the texts on the day after (Maybe it was due to his bad reception on the ship), it wasn't right away but he got like 2 texts!! I got the e-mails 11:45 pm my time so 8:45 pm in the US!!!! I would say they have batches to send the e-mails or they schedule it because I know they wouldn't be working at 8:45pm, at least I think they wouldn't!!

Timeline

Well, apparently the sentence: NOT saying that they don't love each other doesn't mean anything to you and I can't change the way you took the ''three clear statements'' but it is up to you. You're definitely wrong and making it looks like totally different from what I said. Telling me I feel superior? Really? You don't even know me to say such a thing and you come here and talk about insulting when that's all you're doing to me? But you know, I don't care at all because with people like that all I do is completely to ignore because I don't need that, especially now. Did I say my relationship is more valid? Did I ever say that? NOT AGAIN. I would never say such a thing because I don't know anyones story and who am I to judge?

I am deeply sorry if you grow in your heart feelings like envy and can't see your loved one as much as you wanted ''I'm envious of anyone who has the ability to go visit their loved ones multiple times, but then again, neither of us would be able to let go again, so maybe not.'' But again, no matter how envious or angry you are about your situation or everybody else, it doesn't give them the right to course someone here.

''Back to your regularly scheduled programming of "hope everyone gets approved today". Definitely after seeing this I am done with this threat because it's definitely too much. I guess even trying to support the ones still waiting is too much. I am SICK of this craziness and I hope this comes to an end.

And the fact I am not going to reply to your malicious posts anymore is not due to the fact I think I am wrong because ONLY I know what I meant and nobody else. It's the fact that I really and truly think it is insane to keep this ''war'' here by being insulted and seeing people being insulted when all they did was to show how happy they were.

I honestly wish you more strengh to deal with this process and keep in mind WE ARE ALL in the same boat. If you think I am being sarcastic what's so ever, I don't care and you don't know me at all and never will to know my intentions.

Let it go dear. Each person's experience is different. We have chosen different paths to the same conclusion and frankly, I don't want anyone else's story or experiences. I know my future husband is worth waiting for, and while everyone else needs time in person, we are well within our faith in God that this time apart makes us stronger. Neither of us is willing to sacrifice our souls for sin prior to marriage anyway, so all these constraints that we are dealing relieve us from having all that temptation in front of us. Again, each person's choices are different. I'm not angry about my situation; quite the opposite actually. I've had the opportunity that most women of the world in the 21st century don't have - to know deep in my heart, without one iota of question, that my future husband loves me as a person first and the physical part will enhance that love rather than be the central part of our relationship. We don't have the risk of the "vacation relationship" syndrome that most people who do long distance relationships have. We're best friends first, madly in love, and anything beyond that is cake. As I'm sure most, if not all others, are, or they wouldn't be going through this insane process in the first place.

I pray for everyone else here to have happiness, love, and wonderful marriages. Nothing but the best. No matter what their love story is, that's a fact.

Timeline

Let it go dear. Each person's experience is different. We have chosen different paths to the same conclusion and frankly, I don't want anyone else's story or experiences. I know my future husband is worth waiting for, and while everyone else needs time in person, we are well within our faith in God that this time apart makes us stronger. Neither of us is willing to sacrifice our souls for sin prior to marriage anyway, so all these constraints that we are dealing relieve us from having all that temptation in front of us. Again, each person's choices are different. I'm not angry about my situation; quite the opposite actually. I've had the opportunity that most women of the world in the 21st century don't have - to know deep in my heart, without one iota of question, that my future husband loves me as a person first and the physical part will enhance that love rather than be the central part of our relationship. We don't have the risk of the "vacation relationship" syndrome that most people who do long distance relationships have. We're best friends first, madly in love, and anything beyond that is cake. As I'm sure most, if not all others, are, or they wouldn't be going through this insane process in the first place.

I pray for everyone else here to have happiness, love, and wonderful marriages. Nothing but the best. No matter what their love story is, that's a fact.

So you're basically saying that anyone who's had sex before marriage is a sinner and doesn't know what real love is?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I have not received my NOA2 text/emails yet, but I have noticed SRC #s getting updated with Approvals and RFEs throughout the day, not just at the end of the day.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.