ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

For us our 129F NOA1 was received June 16, 2014. (TSC)

The only update we've had is that the USCIS status changed October 8th, 2014 to, "Case Was Transferred To A Local USCIS Office. On October 8, 2014, your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number SRC149030____, was transferred to our local USCIS office for processing. This office will contact you by mail if it takes action or needs something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

Hoping for an update this month or next at the latest.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi Guys,

I think my case was quite interesting. I filled on 2nd of October this year, and the day I left to see Silvia in late October for almost a week in Mexico City I found out from a letter when I got back 5 or 6 days later.. That our application was approved. Her interview is a week away... I'm soo pumped up... like when I'm on the plane to see her, or planning one of her trips to a different country, or when I'm in route to snowboard in the mountains...

Keep your heads up.....!!

Timeline

Hi Guys,

I think my case was quite interesting. I filled on 2nd of October this year, and the day I left to see Silvia in late October for almost a week in Mexico City I found out from a letter when I got back 5 or 6 days later.. That our application was approved. Her interview is a week away... I'm soo pumped up... like when I'm on the plane to see her, or planning one of her trips to a different country, or when I'm in route to snowboard in the mountains...

That's great! But you're not a June filer and not at the Texas Service Center, so your timeline is vastly different from that of the rest of the posters in this thread.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hi Guys,

Troll!!!

That's great! But you're not a June filer and not at the Texas Service Center, so your timeline is vastly different from that of the rest of the posters in this thread.

They just joined today and this is the only post they made.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Sean..... Bump your BS down the road. You don't do anything to enlighten or make the people who have patiently waited for their loved ones. Just STFU please!

Timeline

Woow, you all don't hate, just let the guy be happy and celebrate his smooth process. I have the feeling that people get really annoyed when they see somebody who had an easiest path. When people come here and tell how hard this have been, all the issues , 1000000 days waiting for approval and etc everybody is sooooo sorry for their pain, so why not be soooo happy for somebody's happiness?

It's not his fault and you know what? Everything in life has a reason though, maybe the path is not so easy for others exactly for this kind of hate.

Yeah, he is not a June filer, his case was not processed at TSC, whats so ever. He is just excited and wants to share and encouraging people to get their hopes up!!

''You don't do anything to enlighten '' Really?? This threat should be just used for the ones crying a river because they didn't get approved yet? I definitely know how much it hurts waiting and my journey hasn't been easy but I don't pissed off when people get fast approvals. I am not a ''see one time for 2 days and decided to get married'', I have been on my relationship for 5 years and yup, I am EXTREMELY happy to get at this point. I don't tell it to the world but people are different. It is okay to post the hardship but not the happiness apparently.

SMA1488, you're not a june filer as well and it NEVER stopped you from coming here and getting your nice opinions about everything.

But well, I guess this is one of the threats I should avoid because I don't need this negativity!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Woow, you all don't hate, just let the guy be happy and celebrate his smooth process. I have the feeling that people get really annoyed when they see somebody who had an easiest path. When people come here and tell how hard this have been, all the issues , 1000000 days waiting for approval and etc everybody is sooooo sorry for their pain, so why not be soooo happy for somebody's happiness?

It's not his fault and you know what? Everything in life has a reason though, maybe the path is not so easy for others exactly for this kind of hate.

Yeah, he is not a June filer, his case was not processed at TSC, whats so ever. He is just excited and wants to share and encouraging people to get their hopes up!!

''You don't do anything to enlighten '' Really?? This threat should be just used for the ones crying a river because they didn't get approved yet? I definitely know how much it hurts waiting and my journey hasn't been easy but I don't pissed off when people get fast approvals. I am not a ''see one time for 2 days and decided to get married'', I have been on my relationship for 5 years and yup, I am EXTREMELY happy to get at this point. I don't tell it to the world but people are different. It is okay to post the hardship but not the happiness apparently.

SMA1488, you're not a june filer as well and it NEVER stopped you from coming here and getting your nice opinions about everything.

But well, I guess this is one of the threats I should avoid because I don't need this negativity!

You have a point, but I find it suspicious they just opened an account today and only posted in this thread. I think it might be a troll, but maybe not.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

You have a point, but I find it suspicious they just opened an account today and only posted in this thread. I think it might be a troll, but maybe not.

And maybe we will never know because you guys might have scared him off from ever writing in the forum again, thinking if that's how they treat people I don't want to be here. Do you know how many people come to this forum everyday without posting anything? Just reading threw what we write to get an idea about the process? I bet there is a lot of them who has thought "maybe I should write something in the forum one day" then they come across something like this and they go "I am not putting myself up as a target for that attitude".

Think before you post.

Timeline

MAYBE, however the reactions here wouldn't be different no matter what. I doubt somebody would come here in such a specific website just to fool around, why in the world? To make fun of us? Sorry, but I definitely don't think so. As Steve said so many people just watch what's going on and never felt like getting into discussions. I NEVER joined such a website before but I have watched couple ones, does it make me suspicious?

Well, I guess he won't be back here anyways after the nice words just like Shut the F Up...

This forum lost its original intention though, you all should add a note saying ''Only complaints allowed if you happy get the hell outta here''

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

rtor1 I saw the comment by sean&Silvia earlier, and carefully bit my tongue and did not respond. There is such a huge gulf emotionally between waiting and approval. It's hard to ask people to hold back and not put well meaning but annoying encouraging comments..

At times It feels like it's never ever ever going to happen. Truly, all the kindly meant words are usually from the other side of that emotional gulf of those who have been Approved, and given the somewhat random way USCIS texas seems to dot around the numbers and dates, it's impossible even to predict.

Right now, with the people left in this forum seeing others with the same dates and after their dates getting approved, the tension and feelings are running higher than ever.

So while I appreciate that you are not happy with the way people have responded on here, I have to say that from the non-approved side of the gulf, I truly understand and accept it. Please don't try to comment shame those still waiting on here, it's really not appreciated.

Timeline

rtor1 I saw the comment by sean&Silvia earlier, and carefully bit my tongue and did not respond. There is such a huge gulf emotionally between waiting and approval. It's hard to ask people to hold back and not put well meaning but annoying encouraging comments..

At times It feels like it's never ever ever going to happen. Truly, all the kindly meant words are usually from the other side of that emotional gulf of those who have been Approved, and given the somewhat random way USCIS texas seems to dot around the numbers and dates, it's impossible even to predict.

Right now, with the people left in this forum seeing others with the same dates and after their dates getting approved, the tension and feelings are running higher than ever.

So while I appreciate that you are not happy with the way people have responded on here, I have to say that from the non-approved side of the gulf, I truly understand and accept it. Please don't try to comment shame those still waiting on here, it's really not appreciated.

I definitely understand how everybody feel and yes, I have been there before, it's not like I am somebody who haven't been waiting for a long time (Maybe less than others, maybe more) and I believe everybody bite their tongues at times, but again, same way it's not appreciated to come here and blaming on the negative comments it's not appreciated giving somebody a nasty attitude because they shared their happiness, really? Telling the guy to shut the fu** up?

And sorry but it's not a war with two different sides of the gulf: Approved vs. Non Approved. And soon enough ALL of you will be there and suddenly change this mad attitude towards everything.

When we decided to go on the K1 Journey I believe the majority of us knew exactly what we were going into. It's ''unfair'', it's a pain in the %$%, yup.. Do I like to see people who barely know each other getting approved so easily while people of years of relationship has to deal with so many issues at times (Sooo many different posts that people only met 1 time and for a few days before the process - NOT saying that they don't love each other)? No! But I don't come here and tell them to shut their mouths because I am dying inside waiting 9 months to finally know my fate of my 5 years relationship.

I am deeply sorry if you don't appreciate that I put my opinion and will NEVER agree with people disrespecting others and even cursing them when NOTHING is wrong with what they said. I guess you wouldn't like to get a comment SHUT THE F UP when you come here and post how happy you are because you got approved and I definitely expect it to come soon so the mood can be changed in here!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

If people here can't bite their tongue instead of attacking other maybe they should take a break form this site?

I'm a July 25 filer and even though I feel frustrated, angry and sad at times I come here to support others and help them with their questions regarding their process and I am looking forward to seeking help once I receive my NOA2. I try to be positive and spread optimism in hopes that I can make others feel slightly better in this situation that we are in.

This is not about us (Non approved) and them (Approved).

Why not see it like this: we can help those who have just sent in their applications. And we can learn from those who have been approved so that we know what to do when we get there.

Instead of harassing people who get approved, be happy for them and ask them for advice. Our day will come, it's just a matter of when.

I feel sad that this forum is so affected by the hateful emotions of those not yet approved that I am visiting less threads. I had hoped to gain information from the June thread when they might move over to July but as it seems now, I rather just hang out with the happy cheerful optimistic people of July.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I definitely understand how everybody feel and yes, I have been there before, it's not like I am somebody who haven't been waiting for a long time (Maybe less than others, maybe more) and I believe everybody bite their tongues at times, but again, same way it's not appreciated to come here and blaming on the negative comments it's not appreciated giving somebody a nasty attitude because they shared their happiness, really? Telling the guy to shut the fu** up?

And sorry but it's not a war with two different sides of the gulf: Approved vs. Non Approved. And soon enough ALL of you will be there and suddenly change this mad attitude towards everything.

I'm happy for you that you were approved

When we decided to go on the K1 Journey I believe the majority of us knew exactly what we were going into. It's ''unfair'', it's a pain in the %$%, yup.. Do I like to see people who barely know each other getting approved so easily while people of years of relationship has to deal with so many issues at times (Sooo many different posts that people only met 1 time and for a few days before the process - NOT saying that they don't love each other)? No! But I don't come here and tell them to shut their mouths because I am dying inside waiting 9 months to finally know my fate of my 5 years relationship.

I am deeply sorry if you don't appreciate that I put my opinion and will NEVER agree with people disrespecting others and even cursing them when NOTHING is wrong with what they said. I guess you wouldn't like to get a comment SHUT THE F UP when you come here and post how happy you are because you got approved and I definitely expect it to come soon so the mood can be changed in here!!

I'm happy for you that you've been approved. I do not appreciate your assumption that somehow everyone else has somehow "less valid" relationships than yours. You didn't like what what said, so instead of responding to that one person, you threw out that the rest of us on this entire site have fake relationships that aren't worthy like yours is. I'm not going to ask why it took you five years to decide to finally get married...none of my business. Any more than its your right to determine who's love is "real" or "fake" based on someone else's experience. Love doesn't have a time requirement, no one's choices are more valid than anyone else's choices. So while I agree that the original inflammatory comments were totally inappropriate, your following comments opened up the aperture.

It's very difficult for some people to be happy for others because their lives are in limbo, especially when, for some here, it's literally been years. It's also very difficult for those approved to understand when someone reacts badly. Time, everyone, to calm down, say congrats to those who are leaving, and to support those who are still here. Respectful dialogue is necessary to stay sane in this very challenging process.

Praying for good news for each of you.

Timeline

I didn't want to say anything but oh well. Isn't their fault for this long waiting! Why be so rude? sometimes people doesn't make a study case on this forum to post something. I confess that before I used to feel angry and upset when I read that someone got their noa2 so fast, but that's MY problem and I know they have nothing to do with the backlog or anything else related to this whole waiting game, they're just damn lucky people; I think Sean post was so innocent and I'm pretty sure he didn't wrote that to tease you guys.

If you aren't that lucky one to get an noa2 fast enough then when you see another post like that, you should at least hold you fingers breathe and go look 9gag, cute animal, baby pictures, do yoga etc until those feeling get off from you.

Edited by samlog

K1

June 27, 2014: I-129F packet sent

July 03, 2014: NOA1

January 09, 2015: NOA2 (190 days)

January 14: Sent to NVC

January 16: NOA2 hard copy

April, 6: Medical

April, 7: Interview/Approved

April 29: Visa received (FINALLY)

May 25: POE - Fort Lauderdale, FL

__

AOS

August 05, 2015: AOS sent

August 12: NOA1 (e-mail)

September 04: Biometrics

October 20: EAD/AP Approved (no text&email)

October 22: EAD/AP mailed

October 26: EAD/AP delivered

November 27: GC Approved/produced
December 02: GC mailed

December 05: GC Delivered

Timeline

I'm happy for you that you've been approved. I do not appreciate your assumption that somehow everyone else has somehow "less valid" relationships than yours. You didn't like what what said, so instead of responding to that one person, you threw out that the rest of us on this entire site have fake relationships that aren't worthy like yours is. I'm not going to ask why it took you five years to decide to finally get married...none of my business. Any more than its your right to determine who's love is "real" or "fake" based on someone else's experience. Love doesn't have a time requirement, no one's choices are more valid than anyone else's choices. So while I agree that the original inflammatory comments were totally inappropriate, your following comments opened up the aperture.

It's very difficult for some people to be happy for others because their lives are in limbo, especially when, for some here, it's literally been years. It's also very difficult for those approved to understand when someone reacts badly. Time, everyone, to calm down, say congrats to those who are leaving, and to support those who are still here. Respectful dialogue is necessary to stay sane in this very challenging process.

Praying for good news for each of you.

Hi,

Sorry but you probably didn't get what I said. I didn't say their relationship is less valid and I even included IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY DON'T LOVE EACH OTHER - I even used capital letters, please read again before saying I wrote something I did not. I said that it really breaks my heart when I see people with years and who have seen so many times get such a hard time with no reasons (For instance people married who live together and get the AOS denied because they don't have joint accounts, leases and etc) and other couples get everything ok even though they are just the same or have even less evidences. Again, I am not saying that the '' youngest'' couples should get a hard time, no, NEVER, what I am saying is that the process should have the same principles of adjudication. I want the best for everybody with real and good intentions. And once again: The stress or anger we all can be feeling doesn't give us the right to be disrespectful to somebody else.

I am sorry if somehow you felt I was saying that relationships are ''less valid'' than my long journey, but it wasn't what I was saying. And to answer your ''not question'' I have decided after such a long time because for me the marriage is a lifetime decision and I wanted to make sure the two of us were fully sure and prepared to have such a change in our lives, maybe I am old fashioned, maybe I think too much and could have done it before, yeah, but I really decided to do it when I felt that he was the man I couldn't live without and the man I was ''giving up'' on everything I have built here for: I have an amazing family, friends I have known since I was born are here, I have a briliant career in which I make very good money and which gives me the possibility to be independent and at first this process will completely make me dependent on my husband (And it is not easy for somebody so independent). But everybody's reasons are different and if I took 5 years and somebody else decided in 5 days it doesn't mean the intentions are not the same as I said before.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.