ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

These are the latest numbers I have for SRC #s received by TSC from 6/19 - 6/25 for K-1 visa petitions:

1/10 - 7 RFEs

1/12 - 15 approved & 12 RFEs

1/13 - 5 approved & 2 RFEs

Once again, there were more approvals and RFEs. These are just the SRC #s that I could find from 6/19-6/25. I'm tracking a further 49 that have yet to be adjudicated. There are many more. I will update again Monday.

Update for 1/15 from my list:

1/15 - 8 approved & 7 RFEs

34+ pending adjuducation

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Is there ANYONE out there who is still waiting to hear something... ANYTHING?!

Lots have received RFEs and are still waiting but am I the only one who has not heard ANYTHING??

My NOA1 date is June 26

Congrats to all of you who have heard something this week! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

You may have to wait until it's past normal processing time Ashli. I did. Good thing is they should change it mid-Feb. and you will beyong normal processing time.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Lots have received RFEs and are still waiting but am I the only one who has not heard ANYTHING??

My NOA1 date is June 26

Short answer? No, you're not the only one that hasn't heard anything. You can check the TSC processing status of all unapproved apps on the link to that. There are about 74 here that haven't been approved, the majority of whom have heard nothing. Your app has the same date as mine, I finally received the notification about my RFE last week (and it was a very, very basic one...I'd be surprised if I don't get a second one once they start actually reviewing the completed file), so don't panic. We're still here with you. You're not alone. Hang in there.

My NOA1 date is June 26

I contacted my congresswoman. On Tues. or Wed of this week they sent out a letter to TSC asking them for a status. I received my approval late last night. Like others, I don't know if if was a coincidence, but it surely helped. And, when I went to the local office just last Friday, they told me that it finally reached an adjudicator's desk on 1/7/15. So, I can't help but think that the status inquiry from my congresswoman had to have helped.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

My NOA1 date is June 26

Well hopefully not long now since they are working on end of June. They seemed to have approved a good amount of people this week so hopefully you'll hear something soon. Fingers crossed!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

My NOA1 date is June 26

Not a word after NOA1 June 27.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Myanmar
Timeline

We got approved in 6 days after they received out RFE! Good luck! Hope you get it soon!

On December 23, 2014, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number SRC1490308XXX. Our Texas Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by February 21, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Still Waiting....I just laid off yesterday. I don't know what's going on. Rough day for me... :cry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I checked my information so I could respond to your question. I received the text and email back on 1/6/15 and finally got the information in the mail on the 12th, so almost a week. Thankfully, it was easy, so I had it into Priority Mail Express the next morning first thing. I was prepared to respond with additional information on our relationship (that seems to be a regular one) and also with another letter of intent to marry from him and I each that went into more detail if necessary. I hope that helps.

Oops I posted before I typed my reply! Thank you so much for the response to my question. Back to the waiting game!

8/10/2015 - Married

9/15/2015 - Mailed AOS packages

9/16/2015 - USPS Tracking confirms delivery

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Congo DR
Timeline

Congratulations on all approvals.

I-129F sent:06/06/2014

Package Accepted:06/09/2014

NOA1(EMail & Text):06/12/2014

Hardcopy Received(Mail):06/14/2014

Service Request Submitted:10/30/2014

Alien Registration number changed:11/04/2014

NOA2(Email&Text):12/29/2014

NOA2(Hardcopy Received):12/26/2014

NVC Arrived:1/06/2015

NVC Left:1/21/2015

Sent to the Embassy:1/22/2015

Embassy Received:1/26/2015

Medical Date:01/30/2015

Interview Date :02/18/2015

Visa in Hand:3/11/2015

Marriage Date :04/06/215

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Myanmar
Timeline

Federal Holiday in the USA today :( so no progress today...

Today is: Martin Luther King Jr. Day in the USA

The third Monday in January marks Martin Luther King Jr. Day., a Federal holiday in the United States marking the birthday of Martin Luther King Jr. King was the most prominent leader of the civil rights movement in the United States. King famously used the tactic of nonviolent activism to protest racial discrimination in federal and state law during the 1950’s and 60’s. King was also an American pastor, activist, and humanitarian. King was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize winner in 1964 for his tremendous work in combating racial inequality through nonviolence and peaceful protests.

King was sadly assassinated in 1968 at the age of 39. His legacy lives on in the USA and around the world. In addition to the establishment of a national holiday in King’s honor, he was also posthumously awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom and the Congressional Gold Medal.

So wait more approvals for tomorrow guys..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.