ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Don't get excited, that's not a good sign. I'm 6-5-14 and everybody around us is just about gone. An aide in my Congressman's office just took up my cause though today as my petition is now beyond "normal processing times". Tomorrow is a trip to the local Houston field office. I think I may pull in my Senators too but Cruz and Cornyn are both whack jacks of Senators. It's best to be prepared for a long haul with this process. Getting excited can and does lead to let downs.

Hope and faith has gotten us this far. I will keep on fighting and praying, crying and being happy for those who made it through because we will too! KEEP THE FAITH!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I am with you all! I just checked 10 number above me and under me, every single one approved of RFE'd except for 3! So hopefully this is our week! May the lord be with us all!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

These are the latest numbers I have for SRC #s received by TSC from 6/19 - 6/25 for K-1 visa petitions:

1/10 - 7 RFEs

1/12 - 15 approved & 12 RFEs

1/13 - 5 approved & 2 RFEs

Once again, there were more approvals and RFEs. These are just the SRC #s that I could find from 6/19-6/25. I'm tracking a further 49 that have yet to be adjudicated. There are many more. I will update again Monday.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hallelujah!!!!! WE GOT AN RFE!!! AWESOME!! OUTSTANDING!! Thank you uscis! At least someone looked at our folder. That means 1 month.

Best post on this thread this year! :D So pleased for you, Brett!

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Thanks guys..and yeah this time it's real. On the site too. Not sure if calling my congressmand did it or what? I just talked with her yesterday, but I also put in for a beyond normal processing times request on MOnday or tuesday when it got changed. Have no clue as to what the rfe is about but probably more evidence of relationship. That seems to be the normal one.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.