ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

I'm still with you. Not approved. Went to local office on Friday and they told me that it finally got on an adjudicator's desk on 1/7/15.

Ha ha!!!!! I sent another email to my congresswoman and her assistant and took the liberty of sending one of your messages to let them know that we are in the same boat and nothing is happening. Still haven't received a response after my first contact with the congressman's assistant stating that they were going to assist me. I pray there is power in numbers. So, write your congressman as well.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

we got that today

On January 12, 2015, we sent your case, Receipt Number SRC149030xxxx, to the Department of State for visa processing. Please visit our website for general information on Consular Processing.

what that means ??,

My friends!!! we just got approved!!!!!!!!!! NOA2 YEAYYYY

Great news! CONGRATULATIONS :)

The total amount of days from the date I mailed in our K1 Visa application to the day my fiancé stepped foot into the USA:

1 year, 3 months and 8 days.

The amount of days from the date we mailed in our AOS to the date everything was approved (after 3 RFEs):

7 months & 5 days

Which makes our journey a total of:

2 years, 3 months, and 8 days

(L)"I remember the days I prayed for everything I have now." (L)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Don't know if you've seen it yet, USCIS FINALLY updated their site this morning, and "as of November 30" they have processed June 6. That means everyone June 6 or prior can FINALLY submit their request for information! The rest of the month is still screwed, but at least they've given just a few of us a little relief here. Thought you'd like to know.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

How many of us June filers still dont have an approval? This is starting to worry me? Am I the only 1 left? Seems like most of you have RFE's or approvals?

Hey...June 24th still waiting - we're still here with you ! - and looking at Jawadviah - their number starts SRC149030xxx and ours starts SRC149031xxx so...possibly a while to go :)

Edited by Lauren and Kevin

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

How many of us June filers still dont have an approval? This is starting to worry me? Am I the only 1 left? Seems like most of you have RFE's or approvals?

Not alone. Of the June 19 to 25 SRC #s that I'm tracking, 55 are still pending a decision of any kind. I noticed that TSC approved 15 K-1's from 6/19-6/25 yesterday and RFEd 12. One approval from the group I am tracking so far today. There were some approvals with Saturday's date too. I'll have more complete numbers tomorrow afternoon. But you are definitely not alone.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

No you're not alone. NOA1 date of June 5th here. Thank God I have gone over normal processing times now. What's the new excuse now? "We're working on it sir". Congrats a lot of approvals yesterday. Been on hold a little over an hour waiting on a tier 2 officer. They filed a report with TSC for being over normal processing time. I know what TSC is going to say back: "We're working on it sir." Go to local office on Thursday and hopefully now over normal processing time someone will give me some kind of information. After that it's on to the Congressman's office. Just squeaked in under the normal processing time.... NICE!! lol.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Waited 165 minutes to get a Tier 2 officer on the phone today. Was told our file hasn't been assigned to anyone and hasn't ever been picked up or looked at. 7 1/2 months and not even looked at. A case number was assigned and sent to TSC I guess informing them of our file past normal processing times now. I doubt they give a damn.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

We are NOA1 4th June and haven't heard any update. I just requested an e-request, it worked and website gave an e-request number and said that the expected reply date is on the 4th Feb 2015... :( at least it worked... i hope we hear an approval before that date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.