ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just got email notice of RFE....at least they are looking at our case!!! Nervous to know what they want!

Me too...I'm still waiting for mine in the mail to find out. It's been a week. Hoping it comes today so we can submit whatever it is and move towards NOA2. But it's good to have some evidence that it's been touched. Good luck!

:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Me too...I'm still waiting for mine in the mail to find out. It's been a week. Hoping it comes today so we can submit whatever it is and move towards NOA2. But it's good to have some evidence that it's been touched. Good luck!

:)

Good luck to you too!!! Glad there is some movement!!

8/10/2015 - Married

9/15/2015 - Mailed AOS packages

9/16/2015 - USPS Tracking confirms delivery

Timeline

Is there any way of finding out what they need other than waiting for the letter to come?

Not to my knowledge. The website says nothing and neither did the email or texts. I'm not going to bother trying to call them because they're completely unhelpful and it's an hour of my life I can't get back.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Just came back from the field office, the petition is still sitting on an officers desk. The lady who helps me everytime told me to call my congressman. Thats my next step. I am starting to hate the people at TSC now!

Timeline

Here's a question for you: Do you think the TSC is EVER going to update their freaking website? Seriously. October 31 my a$$. It's mid January for God's sake. I'd get fired if I only updated my work flow every 2.5-3 months. (They must be affiliated with Congress.) >:(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I'd get fired if I only updated my work flow every 2.5-3 months.

Yes. And any other business (remember this is funded by fees, not by the taxpayer) would have ceased to operate by now.

Here's a question for you: Do you think the TSC is EVER going to update their freaking website? I'd get fired if I only updated my work flow every 2.5-3 months. (They must be affiliated with Congress.) > :(

They seem to answer to no-one. This is a government agency, but not financially invested in by the government. So they don't answer to any authority. They are funded by our fees. They sure as hell don't answer to (or give a rat's a$$ abou)t any of us - proven on a daily basis.

In other words, no. They aren't planning on doing a damn thing.

Edited by wbeem
Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

You're right wbem. There is no shame in these people's game. They will lie to you on the phone. Basically do whatever they want, and don't give a damn.

It's not a requirement in the UK for the petitioner to be at the interview - is it for your embassy in your fiancee's country? So it's nice to have the moral support, but if your work is an issue, then it's just another little bump on the road.

I've been totally honest with my work so far, and it's surprising how many romantics there are out there who are prepared to bend and help :)

Why not have a conversation with them - explain the situation, say why you want to go, that it would be unpaid leave, and ask if it would make no difference to your probation, as you are not slacking, lazy, being late for work, or a bad worker - these are the probation issues - plus explain you need to have the job for some time to come as you will be supporting your fiancee who cannot work, so they can rely on you being there for some time.

If they say no, then that's fine. But don't just assume it will be a problem without having a conversation with them - it never hurts to talk.. :)

I totally hear you. And I have been a great worker. Beer missed a day, my production levels are off the charts for a newbie and I get to work daily on time with time to spare. When I initially interviewed for the position I did let them know my situation and what I was doing. My thing is that I was trying to not go to the interview because of the cost ( basically 1,000 for flight hotel and visa fees not to mention cab, etc). But I decided to bite the bullet and just take the loss. I'd rather do that than lose out completely. As a matter of fact my probation is over on April 27th. Then I'll be fully unionized. Hopefully things will work out but I'm a confident they will. I really appreciate the words of encouragement. Rock on and good luck on your particular journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

My friends!!! we just got approved!!!!!!!!!! NOA2 YEAYYYY

Feb.23,2018: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Mar. 21, 2018: Received NOA

April.6,2018: Received extension letter 

April.24,2018: Waived Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

My friends!!! we just got approved!!!!!!!!!! NOA2 YEAYYYY

Congrats and I'm so glad to see it only took 6 days from recieving your return rfe I'm sending mine in on friday

Timeline

Okay, I received the RFE last night and I'm a complete moron. It's my fault we weren't directly to approved (although 7 months for this issue is completely unacceptable):

Despite checking the application about 400 times before sending it in, ONE CHECKBOX was not checked. So I have to answer the question again.

Expressing the thing to them this morning. Praying it's just a couple of weeks now.

CONGRATS Ayla_42!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

How many of us June filers still dont have an approval? This is starting to worry me? Am I the only 1 left? Seems like most of you have RFE's or approvals?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.