ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So... it's over 6 months now, and I don't hold out much hope for this, but I'm going to try the Congressman route..

We're from New Jersey and I looked at this link http://www.nndb.com/gov/284/000052128/but I can't make head nor tail of the USA system - anyone know how I work out who the congressman for NJ is please?

So... it's over 6 months now, and I don't hold out much hope for this, but I'm going to try the Congressman route..

We're from New Jersey and I looked at this link http://www.nndb.com/gov/284/000052128/but I can't make head nor tail of the USA system - anyone know how I work out who the congressman for NJ is please?

Try googling the city that your fiance lives in NJ to find out what district you are in to determine which congressman to write to.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

how many more months do you suppose we'll still be stuck on October 31st processing information on that stupid website? Ugh.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

just came back from the field office. So the status was changed yesterday in their system saying that it is now back with an officer. apparently its the last stage before they ship it out to NVC perhaps? The officers are the ones that put the seal of approval on it and even then after they say approved in the system, it takes a minimum of 72 hours to actually show up in the system! So being patient is the only option we have. lets see, will be paying them another visit on friday! keeping fingers crossed!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Day 217 and still nothing. TSC YOU SUCK!!

Oh no, Brett! I saw you'd posted and thought you'd been approved. What is going on? Oh, wait ... it's TSC. That means nothing!

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Nope. nOTHING! Was told by local office I had an rfe and got nothing in the mail and tier 2 said I didn't have rfe. Going back to local office again on the 15th. and want to talk to the same guy that said i had an rfe. I notice about 20% of cases seem to get left in the dust,and I think i'm one of them. I hear even when you go beyond normal processing time their reaction is....well we're working on it. Going to wait till normal processing time has passed then hit my Congressman. Until then we sit and wait. If that doesn't work then I'm going to change my address to my brother's ex wife in California and press to have my case transferred as a last resort.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Bastards just sent me an RFE. Ugh. I just want to cry and cry.

Quick question if you don't mind: did you receive the RFE in the mail with no update on the USCIS website's case status?

FINALLY APPROVED!!!! Just received an email.

RFE on 11/25/14, sent response on 12/1/14... Then sent an overnight response on 12/24/14. Receipt of evidence on 12/29/14. And finally approval on 1/6/15... Being Latino and today día de los reyes, i am trulla blessed!!! Further updates to be made!!!!! June 9 NOA1.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Quick question if you don't mind: did you receive the RFE in the mail with no update on the USCIS website's case status?

No, it was an email. Here's the text as written:

"On January 6, 2015, we suspended processing of your case, Receipt Number SRC1490313269, because we need more information from you. Your notice explains what we need from you to resume work on your case. We will not take action on your case until we receive the evidence or the deadline to submit it expires. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your request for initial evidence notice by February 5, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

A request for evidence is made when an application/petition is lacking required documentation/evidence (initial evidence) or the officer needs more documentation/evidence (additional evidence) to determine an applicant's eligibility for the benefit sought. We may send you a request for evidence at any stage of our review. The request will indicate what evidence or information is needed for us to fully evaluate your application or petition. The notice will explain where to send the evidence and will give the deadline for your response. Your application or petition will be held in suspense during that time. If you receive a request for evidence and have questions about what you need to submit, you may call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.

Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)"

When I logged on, it just says I'll be getting it in the mail. No further information. More delays. :'(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Well. my NOA is 4th June 2014, and we havent receive any update, we called last week, and it is said that nothing is wrong and we have to wait for another 30 days... :(

FINALLY APPROVED!!!! Just received an email.

RFE on 11/25/14, sent response on 12/1/14... Then sent an overnight response on 12/24/14. Receipt of evidence on 12/29/14. And finally approval on 1/6/15... Being Latino and today día de los reyes, i am trulla blessed!!! Further updates to be made!!!!! June 9 NOA1.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.