ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

FINALLY APPROVED!!!! Just received an email.

RFE on 11/25/14, sent response on 12/1/14... Then sent an overnight response on 12/24/14. Receipt of evidence on 12/29/14. And finally approval on 1/6/15... Being Latino and today día de los reyes, i am trulla blessed!!! Further updates to be made!!!!! June 9 NOA1.

Congrats. We have similar backgounds and dates. I grew up in da Bronx and marrying a Dominicano. Going to follow you and live vicariously through you until I'm approved. :-) Feliz dia de los reyes!

Feliz días de los reyes ... Yea. So now I'm on the clock. Definitely going to give you updates as this process continues.

Yours will come. I'm confident

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

FINALLY APPROVED!!!! Just received an email.

RFE on 11/25/14, sent response on 12/1/14... Then sent an overnight response on 12/24/14. Receipt of evidence on 12/29/14. And finally approval on 1/6/15... Being Latino and today día de los reyes, i am trulla blessed!!! Further updates to be made!!!!! June 9 NOA1.

Congrats! That gives me some hope! Waiting to receive docs for my RFE from my fiancé in France and then they'll be off to TSC >.< hopefully by Friday ! Noa 1 June 16 RFE Dec 30

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

NOA1 - June 27, 2014 and still waiting.

Called USCIS today and received obvious standard answer: "case is within normal processing time" and that we should still wait.

So what exactly is their "normal" processing time?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Congo DR
Timeline

NOA1 - June 27, 2014 and still waiting.

Called USCIS today and received obvious standard answer: "case is within normal processing time" and that we should still wait.

So what exactly is their "normal" processing time?

Send emails keep on calling and sending messages about 4 everyday was doing that too.

I-129F sent:06/06/2014

Package Accepted:06/09/2014

NOA1(EMail & Text):06/12/2014

Hardcopy Received(Mail):06/14/2014

Service Request Submitted:10/30/2014

Alien Registration number changed:11/04/2014

NOA2(Email&Text):12/29/2014

NOA2(Hardcopy Received):12/26/2014

NVC Arrived:1/06/2015

NVC Left:1/21/2015

Sent to the Embassy:1/22/2015

Embassy Received:1/26/2015

Medical Date:01/30/2015

Interview Date :02/18/2015

Visa in Hand:3/11/2015

Marriage Date :04/06/215

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Send emails keep on calling and sending messages about 4 everyday was doing that too.

Sure, but what do you write to them?

What if they get annoyed and then come up with something super stupid?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Congo DR
Timeline

Sure, but what do you write to them?

What if they get annoyed and then come up with something super stupid?

Just writing soething very politely about your case and you feel like its beyond the processing and you would like someone to look over it.Send it to USCIS-CaseStatus@dhs.gov and tscsrmtdoc@uscis.dhs.gov also include your receipt number as the subject .The second email send it to this ATTN: XM1267 and your receipt number.Good Luck.

Also they wont do anything they will tired and start working on your case.

I-129F sent:06/06/2014

Package Accepted:06/09/2014

NOA1(EMail & Text):06/12/2014

Hardcopy Received(Mail):06/14/2014

Service Request Submitted:10/30/2014

Alien Registration number changed:11/04/2014

NOA2(Email&Text):12/29/2014

NOA2(Hardcopy Received):12/26/2014

NVC Arrived:1/06/2015

NVC Left:1/21/2015

Sent to the Embassy:1/22/2015

Embassy Received:1/26/2015

Medical Date:01/30/2015

Interview Date :02/18/2015

Visa in Hand:3/11/2015

Marriage Date :04/06/215

event.png

event.png

Hey saila. What was the RFE for? And when you send it, I strongly recommend overnight or priority. Once they receive the evidence it should be about a week. Keep me posted.

I went to the local office again today. The officer told me that my case has been moving around alot. Officers have been passing it around probably because their workload is too big so they want to pin it off on someone else. The last time my case was touched was January 5th. I have no idea what this means. It is at the point where it needs to be to get approved but no one wants to open it and give me the decision already... Day 194 of waiting...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Approved!

Guys thank you all for the support, and believe that I'm here to support you in return and give any advice you may need. Your time is coming soon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Approved!

Guys thank you all for the support, and believe that I'm here to support you in return and give any advice you may need. Your time is coming soon!

Same NOA1 date as you. Hope we are next... Congrats!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Hey Everyone! There aren't many of us left in this thread and I know I have been absent lately but we have to keep encouraging each other! I get so bummed everyday that goes by and no one posts about getting approved.

I wanted to let you all know something:

I wrote my senator about a month ago for help and they have been looking into it for me. Today I talked to her (secretary) on the phone and she explained some things to me. 1. USCIS call center is VERY hard to get info out of, which we all know so well, but it's even hard for them to get info out of them. 2. Every federal agency has a congressional liaison. She has contacted the appropriate people on my behalf.

So if you have not contacted your senator's office yet, I would say to do. It can't hurt. Worst case scenario, they can't help you. Best case, you have someone with "authority" fighting on your behalf.

Also, about a month or so ago when lots of people on this thread were talking about emailing that TSC email address, I did it too. I JUST got a response yesterday saying that they could not (or would not) do anything until NCSC submitted a request. BUT... If you call NCSC they give out that bit about us still being in normal processing time -- which we all know is the biggest crock of bull.

So.. Just wanted to tell you all what I know (which isn't anything new) ....thanks for all the encouragement and I pray we all hear something TONIGHT!! #comeonvisa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I don't know if this will help or not, but I did submit an email to the ombudsman of CIS earlier this morning requesting a look into my case, and late tonight I received my approval.

Most likely a coincidence, but you never know. I sent the email to cisombudsman@hq.dhs.gov and used my case number as the subject line. I really hope this helps, guys.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.