ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Its funny The ones who got their approval are numbers after ours! hahaha! So much for doing things on a first come first serve basis! I checked 10 numbers above and after me and all of them dont have their approval yet! Damn TSC! I hate them! Hopefully tomorrow is our day!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Its funny The ones who got their approval are numbers after ours! hahaha! So much for doing things on a first come first serve basis! I checked 10 numbers above and after me and all of them dont have their approval yet! Damn TSC! I hate them! Hopefully tomorrow is our day!

They work in batches and also I have heard that they take the easy ones first to get them out of the way quickly for the ones that will require more time. So no they don't take them in numerical order.

Seems like they are speeding up though (or it just feels that way because it is getting closer to us) and hopefully we'll hear something soon. :)

It's 2015! I guarantee you'll all get some good news this year. :)

Good luck guys - Vacations are over and I am sure the approvals will start coming in fairly quickly.

It's 2015! I guarantee you'll all get some good news this year. :)

Good luck guys - Vacations are over and I am sure the approvals will start coming in fairly quickly.

Thank you fir your uplifting words and i will pray you receive your interview date very soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Sent our RFE back today! i hope we all hear good news soon!

Feb.23,2018: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Mar. 21, 2018: Received NOA

April.6,2018: Received extension letter 

April.24,2018: Waived Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Yay! I haven't revived the letter yet, got RFE on Dec 30. Can you update your timeline with your RFE? thanks :-)

Timeline

I am with you as well! I am going nuts! I am really concerned about the wedding date we have set! :( Damn TSC, why not work on cases recieved in order! So freakin frustrating!

Trying to have faith. That's all I have at this point. Read so many negative things to make me worry. I provided all they asked. I guess it's not an open and shut case. I am 10 years older, I added his children to the petition and it's a high risk country. But we have similar backgrounds both being Latino and, Christian among other things and it's true love with friendship,passion and everything else we ever imagined or desired a relationship to be. There is no fraud. Can't help but wonder if these factors are the hold up.

I was about to check on you as I haven't seen you here lately. Fingers crossed for a quick approval :)

Timeline

I am kinda bummed out that all of you guys have your petitions approved from the TSC while a lot of us who filed before you guys are still waiting. I know its a rant but its in frustration as well!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

I am kinda bummed out that all of you guys have your petitions approved from the TSC while a lot of us who filed before you guys are still waiting. I know its a rant but its in frustration as well!

Try June 5th and no approval. NOthing!

I know how you both feel! Well, maybe not Brett40000 because you have been waiting for a hot minute. But my NOA1 date is June 25 as well and it seems that everyone around us is getting approved, except us!! Such a bummer!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.