ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
I keep praying for friends who still await approval

God is in control

AOS --
04/02/2016 - sent AOS package (AOS,EAD,AP)
04/04/2016 - received at USCIS Chicago
04/19/2016 - money order cashed
04/22/2016 - hard copy NOA received by mail

04/28/2016- received Biometrics Appointment Latter

05/12/2016- Biometrics 8:00 am Atlanta

07/05/2016- Approval notice Case type I485

07/09/2016- Received letter by mail

07/11/2016- Received green card by mail ( my green card in hand, so so so happy)

Have faith in God. "But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind." James 1: 6

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

So I just came back from the USCIS field office. There they know me by name now. Ha ha ha. So I have an update, according to the lady who always helps me out, she looked up the case file and they issued an alien Registration Number to my Fiance on friday, so now it should be any day that the phone goes crazy! Keeping our fingers crossed for everyone here!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

So I just came back from the USCIS field office. There they know me by name now. Ha ha ha. So I have an update, according to the lady who always helps me out, she looked up the case file and they issued an alien Registration Number to my Fiance on friday, so now it should be any day that the phone goes crazy! Keeping our fingers crossed for everyone here!

Wishing you lots of bells and whistles to announce the approval!

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Huh? That's the first thing they do. I got a message about the ARN about 3 days after I received my NOA1. Hopefully all it means is that she wanted you out of her office. :)

Stay strong.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Well, The ARN message you got was that YOUR ARN was changed, yes I got that when I receieved the NOA1 as well. Now, they have created a New ARN that will be associated with her own VISA and processing when she goes to the embassy. So yes, now she has an ARN too.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Well, someone was there long enough to just change the update date on their website (but still shows October 31/May 6). :/ ugh.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It really annoys me that USCIS considers us in normal

processing time because we got our NOA1 after May 6 but this bulletin is of two months ago. 6 months waiting for NOA2 is not normal. This is not at all what I expected or saw happening back in June when I applied.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It really annoys me that USCIS considers us in normal

processing time because we got our NOA1 after May 6 but this bulletin is of two months ago. 6 months waiting for NOA2 is not normal. This is not at all what I expected or saw happening back in June when I applied.

In total agreement here. I made that very point to the person I spoke to on the phone two weeks ago. They didn't care. According to them, "normal processing time" is whatever the latest website update says it is, so as long as it continues to say May 6, we won't be able to submit an inquiry. Which is why they haven't changed it. Bastards.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.