ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Hey thanks so much for posting this still even after you were approved! That's so nice of you :) I'm just wondering if I should be worried that my number is before this one? I know they don't go in exact order and you talked about how they go in batches. im just really hoping to hear something soon. It's like I'm feeling more anxious because I keep thinking it could be any day now.

dont worry there are many files before the last one that have not gotten approved yet. this is common as USICS works ahead files that are simple to complete first or files for which all the backgrounds have been completed. remember that all countries and situations are different and different backgrounds or circumstances may cause files from the same file date/noa to be processed out of order. nothing to be concerned about. from what i've been able to see all files within the same batch will be processed within 3 weeks of each other.

God bless you!

Josh

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred: No

Consulate: San Jose, Costa Rica

I-129F sent: 06/16/2014

NOA1: 06/24/2014

NOA2: 12/17/2014

Sent to NVC: 12/23/2014

NVC Arrived: 01/05/2014

NVC Left: 01/07/2014

Arrived to the Embassy: 01/23/2014

Packet 3 Received (Email) : 01/29/2015

Case Ready for Interview: 01/29/2015

Medical Date: 2/16/2015

Interview Date : 02/24/2015 APPROVED!!!!!!!!

Visa in Hand: 03/01/2015

US Port of Entry: FLL - 03/12/2015

Marriage Date in Fort Worth: 03/21/2015

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm sending lots of prayers to everyone today. With Josh's approval, Out date is only a few days away (Insha'Allah!) and then Insha'Allah things will move along much faster. This time has been torture, but we keep repeating "it's months for the rest of our lives." thrilled to finally see all the good news coming. Looking forward to moving to the new forum with all the others before us. Happy Friday all!

Timeline

We are 78.8% Touched!

We are 53.03% approved!

That means that USCIS has approved, RFEd or done something with 78% of the files.

This also means that USCIS has approved more than half of June files.

Timeline

Thanks Josh!!! Where the heck are you getting this information anyway? I haven't received a dagnabit thing since NOA1, so I'm curious as to how you know my file may have been touched? :)

Timeline

Thanks Josh!!! Where the heck are you getting this information anyway? I haven't received a dagnabit thing since NOA1, so I'm curious as to how you know my file may have been touched? :)

read my previous posts where i've told everyone what i've been doing.

send me your src via PM and i'll see where you are.

Timeline

Today is day 177 for us and we still have not heard anything. For the longest time I thought our file date was June 25 but when I put my SRC number in the website it says, "On June 23 we received your petition for bla bla blaa..." So..

2 things:

1. Should I be concerned that we still have not heard anything?

2. What the heck is my freaking file date? Haha.. Is is the 23rd or the 25th?

We went to the capital city this past Monday to get all of the documents we need for the interview (birth certificate, etc.) because the government offices close in Costa Rica today. We were thinking we would hear something ANY day now because everyone around us (date wise) is getting approved. But every time I get an email and it isn't from USCIS, my heart hurts a little more.

What do you guys think? Should I be concerned?

Timeline

I'm on day 178. Josh says it should be any minute now, so I'm sitting patiently (HA!) waiting. Read: staring at my phone waiting for a text, staring at my email, waiting for an email, staring at my mailbox, waiting for the mailman. God willing, we'll all be past this soon. Perhaps our Christmas presents? :)

I'm on day 178. Josh says it should be any minute now, so I'm sitting patiently (HA!) waiting. Read: staring at my phone waiting for a text, staring at my email, waiting for an email, staring at my mailbox, waiting for the mailman. God willing, we'll all be past this soon. Perhaps our Christmas presents? :)

It's good to know that I'm not the only one going through these same motions. I'm beginning to feel crazy!!! :-)

Timeline

It's good to know that I'm not the only one going through these same motions. I'm beginning to feel crazy!!! :-)

Haha, that's funny! I'm in Costa Rica with my boo so I won't get texts but I check my email CONSTANTLY. Like... it's almost a problem, haha! Not so much during the day since people apparently get approvals at night (like MIDDLE of the night). But I still refresh my inbox like it's going out of style!

Haha, that's funny! I'm in Costa Rica with my boo so I won't get texts but I check my email CONSTANTLY. Like... it's almost a problem, haha! Not so much during the day since people apparently get approvals at night (like MIDDLE of the night). But I still refresh my inbox like it's going out of style!

oh darn... now I may have sleepless nights as well, checking my emails. LOL

Timeline

I wish I could see my boo. We've been apart for over 8 months now, and we won't see each other again until he is approved, getting off the plane, and then we go to the courthouse to get married. When I asked if I should get my visa to come see him since this would take longer than we originally expected (and it's almost as hard for an American to get a Visa for Pakistan as it is for a Pakistani to get one to come here!), he said "no". I asked why? He said "because I had to let you go once, I won't do it again. This next time I will hold on to you forever." AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. So I wait. Clearly for someone who's totally worth the wait.

I just came back from seeing my love. It was for double the time I had spent on other visits and if was definitely harder to say good bye this last time. So, I understand how that feels completely. At, least this time around we already had the paperwork in process and this will hopefully be over soon.

So, you are in Virginia too! You can go straight to the courthouse and get married on that day? No application process? I may see you at the courthouse!!!! :-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.