ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Day 185 or so...losing count...if they ever get to ours it's going to skew your median real high there Josh. LOL. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to where they pick. I'm getting antsy....45 petitions were filed first week of June. Only 12 are still waiting....26%. I'm in that batch... uuuuuggggghhh

Keep your hopes up. I bet your approval is on the way!! :)

They recommend to wait 2 weeks before calling them up. It won't harm to phone them earlier I think :)

I called every day since I got that message and it was finally received last night. 7 days I waited. :)

Hopefully you'll enjoy a similar (or better) time to NVC. :)

Thank you! I will check next Friday and if no news I will check again the following week.

More NOA2 approvals next week for the June crew, crossing my fingers for you guys still waiting!

The total amount of days from the date I mailed in our K1 Visa application to the day my fiancé stepped foot into the USA:

1 year, 3 months and 8 days.

The amount of days from the date we mailed in our AOS to the date everything was approved (after 3 RFEs):

7 months & 5 days

Which makes our journey a total of:

2 years, 3 months, and 8 days

(L)"I remember the days I prayed for everything I have now." (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Everyone congratulations on all the recent approvals!!

And for the RFE group. Join the club! Lol.

I can't keep up with all the messages I'm getting lol.

Again congrats to all of the approvals ??

Feb.23,2018: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Mar. 21, 2018: Received NOA

April.6,2018: Received extension letter 

April.24,2018: Waived Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Congo DR
Timeline

Hey guys lets keep faith we almost at the end its going to be alright

I-129F sent:06/06/2014

Package Accepted:06/09/2014

NOA1(EMail & Text):06/12/2014

Hardcopy Received(Mail):06/14/2014

Service Request Submitted:10/30/2014

Alien Registration number changed:11/04/2014

NOA2(Email&Text):12/29/2014

NOA2(Hardcopy Received):12/26/2014

NVC Arrived:1/06/2015

NVC Left:1/21/2015

Sent to the Embassy:1/22/2015

Embassy Received:1/26/2015

Medical Date:01/30/2015

Interview Date :02/18/2015

Visa in Hand:3/11/2015

Marriage Date :04/06/215

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Great news... At 8:15 pm tonight eastern time.... I got about ten text mssg in a row that said noa2!! Approved!!

I was a June 12th noa1 date!!!!

I'm so happy cuz it's two weeks till my baby is due at least end of tunnel has a light!!

I have not been able to check case online for over a month or by automated phone for about a week.

I have never called to speak to someone since the summer because they didn't seem too helpful.

I DID send that email that was suggested a few days ago and got an auto response.

Not sure if those are clues but I feel really grateful!!! Good luck everyone the approvals are happening!

Going to update timeline now xxoo

Great news... At 8:15 pm tonight eastern time.... I got about ten text mssg in a row that said noa2!! Approved!!

I'm so happy cuz it's two weeks till my baby is due at least end of tunnel has a light!!

I have not been able to check case online for over a month or by automated phone for about a week.

I have never called to speak to someone since the summer because they didn't seem too helpful.

I DID send that email that was suggested a few days ago and got an auto response.

Not sure if those are clues but I feel really grateful!!! Good luck everyone the approvals are happening!

woot. Congrats.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

whoop whoop! Another approval! Congrats!

Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2014-06-07
I-129F NOA1 : 2014-06-11
I-129F NOA2 : 2014-11-21

NVC Received : 2014-12-09

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned: 2014-12-10

NVC Left: 2014-12-11

Consulate Received: 2014-12-17

Packet 3 Received: 2014-12-29

Interview Date: 2015-01-12

Refusal due to failed drug test, required one year of drug tests

Final Drug Test: 2016-01-21; PASSED

A few days later the embassy called:

PETITION EXPIRED - RETURNED TO USCIS

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Morocco

Married : May 7, 2016

I-130 Sent : 2016-05-20

I-130 NOA1 : 2016-05-23

Transferred : 2016-10-12

I-130 NOA2 : 2016-11-08

NVC Received : 2016-12-01

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2016-12-03

Pay AOS Bill : 2016-12-03

Send AOS Package : 2016-12-08

Submit Ds-261 : 2016-12-03

Receive IV Bill : 2016-12-03

Pay IV Bill : 2016-12-30

Send IV Package: 2016-12-08

Checklist: 2017-03-31

Case Completed at NVC2017-05-01

Interview Date: 2017-06-06

Interview Result : Administrative Processing 

Visa In Hand: September 28, 2017

POE: October 19, 2017 - JFK

Congratulations! Your family will be complete soon. I too have endured part of this journey while pregnant so I know the relief this good news brings!

The total amount of days from the date I mailed in our K1 Visa application to the day my fiancé stepped foot into the USA:

1 year, 3 months and 8 days.

The amount of days from the date we mailed in our AOS to the date everything was approved (after 3 RFEs):

7 months & 5 days

Which makes our journey a total of:

2 years, 3 months, and 8 days

(L)"I remember the days I prayed for everything I have now." (L)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Congratulations on your approval! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

guys once we all have an approval, what is the current processing time at the NVC? I know i goes lists can be all over the place. We are planning a march 21 wedding, hopefully that is enough time!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

guys once we all have an approval, what is the current processing time at the NVC? I know i goes lists can be all over the place. We are planning a march 21 wedding, hopefully that is enough time!

Morning. Thx everyone. Ps I'm really needing to understand the next steps. I have read flow chart but it's all getting confusing. I paid a preparer to help with the 129f form but I can't really afford to use preparer for the next steps.

I'm a bit overwhelmed with final exams this week and baby coming, can someone pleaseeee help me understand what I should be doing or preparing or anything? My fiancée is not very internet savvy and mailing things to Gambia is quite slow.

If there is anyone willing to help me figure out a few steps, please let me know I can IM u. Thx xxoo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congratulations!! :dancing:

I'm happy for you soon your family will be complete and blessed.

God be praised.

AOS --
04/02/2016 - sent AOS package (AOS,EAD,AP)
04/04/2016 - received at USCIS Chicago
04/19/2016 - money order cashed
04/22/2016 - hard copy NOA received by mail

04/28/2016- received Biometrics Appointment Latter

05/12/2016- Biometrics 8:00 am Atlanta

07/05/2016- Approval notice Case type I485

07/09/2016- Received letter by mail

07/11/2016- Received green card by mail ( my green card in hand, so so so happy)

Have faith in God. "But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind." James 1: 6

My noa1 was in June/17th. Nothing till now

I'm expecting that I will get RFE because I forgot to write my A-number. I'm citizenship by neutralization. However, my alien registration number didn't change yet, may be because I didn't write my A-number in I-129f form.

Congratulation to everyone who received Noa2!

Noa1. 6/16

Noa2. 12/19

Case number 01/06

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.