jacqueline6001

Egyptian Ministry of Interior asks neighbors about husband??

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well it's good to know that I'm not alone in this case then. My husband was not at the time of the investigations, he was at work. The only person he lives with is his parents. Interesting that they do such a thing, but I completely understand and appreciate them doing this because it helps unclog the system (those of fraud).

also too, it doesnt really claer up the back log of any fraud.

i have a friend here who been 5 years with a man from Embaba, Giza and he wasnt here not even a month, stole all her money and back to egypt. so the fraudulent ones gets thru the cracks as well. ICE is now investigating him.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

sometimes i feel like i am dying a little inside but we keep our love alive. i miss him everyday but thanks to skype...lol..we go and viber too...lol

our case is at the board of immigration appeals right now in line to be heard. when i was in Egypt in january, we found out USCIS revoked our petition after the second NOIR. when i came back i appealed it and we are still waiting, so i plan on another trip this october to go and spend time with my husband and step daughter.

it seems the embassy did not care about our relationship because they never asked my husband any questions about us, always about his siblings and his ex. they are not educated on the laws of egypt as well.

the only thing i can do now is plan for the next trip, put our story out there for all to see and pray that the BOIA will over turn this decision.

I can't even imagine going through this :( Really, I'm so sorry they are putting you through this.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I can't even imagine going through this :( Really, I'm so sorry they are putting you through this.

they say you have to go thru hell to get to heaven...lol

my hubby is worth the wait.

it is just so sad that the embassy does these things to people and the department of state doesnt care.

it is like the CO wants you to lie to them and they will approve the visa but when a person is telling the truth, they treat them like criminals and call them liars.

i dont think they would know the truth if it hit them between the eyes.

also at my hubbys first interview, before the CO could see the file, someone took out of his file the 500 pages of evidence i showed them at uscis, so the CO never seen any of it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

they say you have to go thru hell to get to heaven...lol

my hubby is worth the wait.

it is just so sad that the embassy does these things to people and the department of state doesnt care.

it is like the CO wants you to lie to them and they will approve the visa but when a person is telling the truth, they treat them like criminals and call them liars.

i dont think they would know the truth if it hit them between the eyes.

also at my hubbys first interview, before the CO could see the file, someone took out of his file the 500 pages of evidence i showed them at uscis, so the CO never seen any of it.

Terrible and like you said, the frauds get through anyways.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.