jessel

interview appointment

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello,

Just like to ask, when I refreshed my dashboard I saw an appointment for June 26, but when I click continue it disappear. Did I do it right? Or should I click the date? Pls.enlighten me..

Hello,

Just like to ask, when I refreshed my dashboard I saw an appointment for June 26, but when I click continue it disappear. Did I do it right? Or should I click the date? Pls.enlighten me..

Have you tried opening the schedule through "Schedule Appointment"?

If so, you should be able to see all the available calendar dates from there, and then you can simply click on your preferred interview date. See image here: <Image courtesy of Rob&Ann>post-167464-0-18465800-1401806298_thumb.jpg

Edit: The image I posted was from last year's calendar. :)

Edited by sweet cakes

heart.gif After all, we're all just walking home ...heart.gif

:energy: N-400 in progess ...

01/14/2013 Filed I-129f

07/31/2013 I-129f NOA2

11/04/2013 Visa Received

11/21/2013 POE: Honolulu .. Aloha!

01/27/2014 Wedding day! (L)

03/11/2014 Filed I-485, I-131 and I-765

05/31/2014 EAD/AP card received

06/27/2014 Green card received

05/12/2016 Filed I-751

05/25/2016 Check cashed

05/26/2016 NOA (Dated 05/16) Received

06/20/2016 Biometric Appointment

05/07/2017 10-year Green card received

N-400

07/02/2018 Filed N-400 online

07/24/2018 Biometric Appointment

Timeline

Hello,

You did nothing wrong at all. When I seen a appt. I click the continue button and then a calendar came up just like the previous threader said. You have to realize that if you see a appt. come up there are plenty others possibly doing the same thing and they click on the date before you did. In other words they got to the calendar and maybe there was only 1 slot cause someone had cancel their date. Keep trying...

Good Luck

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello,

You need to click on the continue, you did it right but I think someone else was faster.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Have you tried opening the schedule through "Schedule Appointment"?

If so, you should be able to see all the available calendar dates from there, and then you can simply click on your preferred interview date. See image here: <Image courtesy of Rob&Ann>attachicon.gif8803803_orig.jpg

Edit: The image I posted was from last year's calendar. :)

hello sweet cakes how come I did not see the Calendar? or its not showing because I put "immigrant visa" should I change it to non-immigrant?

Edited by CjBryan19

Timeline

NO.. do not change to non-immigrant, the K-1 is processed as an immigrant visa.

You can't see the calendar because there are no appointment openings. Stay on the dashboard and watch the left side of that page, refresh from time to time (F5) then when a date appears THEN click to continue to the calendar.. you need to be quick as there are many doing the same thing you are.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

awe thank you Hank June 13th just pop out i tried and click it but i think everyone is becoming a ninja its gone in a second

I sm sitting here in front of my computer waiting and refreshing every 30 seconds and I missed that date all together....lol. would not do me any good but its nice to see dates some up.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Does anyone have an idea of how often new dates are released? Daily? Weekly? Certain times of the day? Help?

K-1 Visa

**AOS**

09/03/2014 AOS packet (I-485, I-765, I-131) delivered to Chicago lockbox

09/08/2014 NOA1 received for AOS, EAD, AP

10/01/2014 Biometrics

11/04/2014 I-485: Status changed to Testing and Interview

11/12/2014 EAD & AP Approved, combo card in production

11/22/2014 EAD/AP Combo card received

02/04/2015 AOS Interview - approved! Card in production

02/12/2015 Card received!

Timeline

Does anyone have an idea of how often new dates are released? Daily? Weekly? Certain times of the day? Help?

No one knows. Which is why everyone is sitting on their computers watching their dashboard.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

No one knows. Which is why everyone is sitting on their computers watching their dashboard.

Thanks, turns out that an appointment opened up for June 18... 12 days away...

Can we do the Medical after the interview appointment?

K-1 Visa

**AOS**

10/01/2014 Biometrics

You mean, do the medical after the interview date itself? No no ... The medical has to be done BEFORE the interview, ideally at least a week before the interview itself. It will be best for her to have the medical done within the next 2 days to avoid any delay on the visa issuance. If her medical results didn't reach the embassy in time, your fiancee will receive a 221g. Some had reported delay of more than 2 weeks visa issuance because of this very reason.

heart.gif After all, we're all just walking home ...heart.gif

:energy: N-400 in progess ...

01/14/2013 Filed I-129f

07/31/2013 I-129f NOA2

11/04/2013 Visa Received

11/21/2013 POE: Honolulu .. Aloha!

01/27/2014 Wedding day! (L)

03/11/2014 Filed I-485, I-131 and I-765

05/31/2014 EAD/AP card received

06/27/2014 Green card received

05/12/2016 Filed I-751

05/25/2016 Check cashed

05/26/2016 NOA (Dated 05/16) Received

06/20/2016 Biometric Appointment

05/07/2017 10-year Green card received

N-400

07/02/2018 Filed N-400 online

07/24/2018 Biometric Appointment

Timeline

You mean, do the medical after the interview date itself? No no ... The medical has to be done BEFORE the interview, ideally at least a week before the interview itself. It will be best for her to have the medical done within the next 2 days to avoid any delay on the visa issuance. If her medical results didn't reach the embassy in time, your fiancee will receive a 221g. Some had reported delay of more than 2 weeks visa issuance because of this very reason.

Ok,well she is now going to Manila today (she lives 6 hours away by bus) so that she can get to St Lukes early on Wednesday, which is a week before the VISA interview appt. We were so worried about getting an appointment, when June 18 popped up, we grabbed it without realizing it is so soon!!!

Things just got insane!

I still have to fed-ex her some stuff, that needs to arrive by next Monday. Anyone have suggestions about that? Fedex or DHL? She lives 6 hours north of metro Manila...

Thanks for everyone's help!

K-1 Visa

**AOS**

10/01/2014 Biometrics

Timeline

Well technically it is not recommended, but it can be done, I wouldn't do it that way though. Why don't you beat feet and get to SLEC and get the medical done?

Not having the medical file at the embassy will cause delays for sure with issuing the visa.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.