josh125/sashakim

NVC 2014 filers from November 2013 USCIS filers Thread

308 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Well, last week instead of getting a CC we received a Checklist :(

Our attorney blew it on the AOS and used the wrong line on the 1040 for income. I cannot express the level of our disappointment and frustration. I called the NVC and they said everything else including the IV package was good to go. To compound matters our attorney is on vacation (I'm not kidding) until Monday the 22nd and he can neither correct the AOS or provide a copy of the original so I can make the change myself. All the time we thought we saved with the attorney and the ability to skip the 261 is lost and then some.

The attorney promises that on Monday the new AOS will go out federal express. Of course I will personally review it first as I have no confidence in him anymore. Then it's back in line for another 60 days for the review. Some folks have said they are seeing Checklists reviewed sooner, but I'm not sure I see the same thing happening. We will count on a CC by the end of November and anything sooner will be a blessing.

Sorry to read that - it's why we didn't use a lawyer - $3-4,000 for what exactly do they do?

Hope your review of the checklist is quicker than that.

bernierich - 47 days into "review" of IV - now in total nearly 5 months at NVC mostly with absolutely nothing happening at all - the system is clearly broken....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Sorry to read that - it's why we didn't use a lawyer - $3-4,000 for what exactly do they do?

Hope your review of the checklist is quicker than that.

bernierich - 47 days into "review" of IV - now in total nearly 5 months at NVC mostly with absolutely nothing happening at all - the system is clearly broken....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

When is your scan day for IV? As of yesterday they had stared CC on July 28, yours should be coming up soon. ? NVC had started speeding up in the past two weeks, My AOS and IV was receive 8/8 and I'm praying my attorney didn't make any mistakes ?

Timeline

When is your scan day for IV? As of yesterday they had stared CC on July 28, yours should be coming up soon. ? NVC had started speeding up in the past two weeks, My AOS and IV was receive 8/8 and I'm praying my attorney didn't make any mistakes ?

Our date is August 1st so fingers crossed for some action sooooon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Also praying my attorney has covered all bases! Can you let me know where you were able to see that cases from 28th July were CC??? I've been trying to figure out where I can track this. My AOS & IV were submitted on 28th July so I'm anxiously waiting on notification....

A few people got CC yesterday with scan dates of 25th and 28th on the Facebook pages.

Married New York 09/27/13Filed I-130 11/23/13Noa1 11/27/13 VSCNoa2 05/23/14 Case received nvc 6/6/14Case # and IIN 6/27/14AOS and IV invoiced 7/12/14AOS and IV paid 7/14/14DS260 submitted 7/22/14Aos and IV scan date 08/14/14Case complete 10/06/14Medical 9/22/14<p>Interview 11/17/14

POE Philadelphia 12/2/14

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Follow this group, so far is the best one with all the recent cc

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/512491-nvc-filers-september-2014/

Perfect.. thanks for that :)

Timeline

Hopefully we'll start hearing soon.. this process is soul destroying :clock:

It's a broken system - however I am reading that for some reason they (and who is they?) have decided to prioritise

K1 cases - these are going through in a few weeks from NAO2 to interview!!!!

like so many we have been stuck at NVC for months while nothing is done on our case -

and now the degrading and ridiculous in these times "medical" to look forward to eventually ... (I'm only surprised they don't still spray us with de-lousing powder...)

br

What are the names of the FB pages?

thanks

br

I130 filers group and i130 immigration visa group are the two I'm in x

Married New York 09/27/13Filed I-130 11/23/13Noa1 11/27/13 VSCNoa2 05/23/14 Case received nvc 6/6/14Case # and IIN 6/27/14AOS and IV invoiced 7/12/14AOS and IV paid 7/14/14DS260 submitted 7/22/14Aos and IV scan date 08/14/14Case complete 10/06/14Medical 9/22/14<p>Interview 11/17/14

POE Philadelphia 12/2/14

It's a broken system - however I am reading that for some reason they (and who is they?) have decided to prioritise

K1 cases - these are going through in a few weeks from NAO2 to interview!!!!

like so many we have been stuck at NVC for months while nothing is done on our case -

and now the degrading and ridiculous in these times "medical" to look forward to eventually ... (I'm only surprised they don't still spray us with de-lousing powder...)

br

I've got my medical booked for next Monday. Nerves setting in cos I had a bout of depression years ago and have needed help getting through doma and now this ridiculous process. London you can book before CC and I just wanted it over with. Just hoping no issues.

POE Philadelphia 12/2/14

Timeline

I've got my medical booked for next Monday. Nerves setting in cos I had a bout of depression years ago and have needed help getting through doma and now this ridiculous process. London you can book before CC and I just wanted it over with. Just hoping no issues.

thank you for the information

good luck on monday

least said - soonest mended - these medical goons don't have your medical records and quite frankly the whole exercise is about making sure you wont be a burden on the state once there - so why don't they ask for proof/evidence of planned insurance cover instead of going through this degrading farce?

of course it provides them with a handsome income....

ps so i could in theory book a medical now before CC?

are you going to bentinck mews or the other one?

did you get a choice?

Edited by BernieRich

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.