eulariomalos

Please udpate us for any interview slot opening

113 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Whew! Just thinking i missed them when i fell asleep. Sigh. Were hopeless. We cant sleep well more than a week. How long you guys been doin this before you got your dates? :(

Didn't have this issue when we did our interview.

Right now you need to stay persistent and patient, stay logged onto your dashboard and watching the left side of the screen for the "earliest appointment date" then when you see a date appear CLICK "continue to calendar" and grab the opening.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Can anybody please send or show a screenshot of the dashboard where to stay logged in while waiting for interview slots to open. My only concern is I've been waiting for weeks also and still have no luck. Every time I click continue and get to the last page it says I've exceeded my limit of viewing the schedule appointment page. So frustrating, I even tried calling and still no appointment available every time. And is there a certain time that they always update and show appointments available? Thank you so much.

Timeline

Can anybody please send or show a screenshot of the dashboard where to stay logged in while waiting for interview slots to open. My only concern is I've been waiting for weeks also and still have no luck. Every time I click continue and get to the last page it says I've exceeded my limit of viewing the schedule appointment page. So frustrating, I even tried calling and still no appointment available every time. And is there a certain time that they always update and show appointments available? Thank you so much.

normal_Dashboard.jpg

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Thanks Hank. Mine always look like this.post-179756-0-75696900-1402250959_thumb.pngSo this is what it looks like if no appointment right? I've been refreshing every time but no luck.

Timeline

Yes I did first week of May. I haven't done my medical yet. I'm not sure if i should or if they will let me without an interview date.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello...i'm also trying to get an interview date but no luck yet. If there are dates available please let us know or keep us updated. Thanks everyone!

k1 TIMELINE

04/14/14 - I-129F submitted to Dallas lockbox

04/22/14 - emailed recvd for NOA1

05/10/14 - approval notice recvd -NOA2

05/31/14 - letter recvd to informing us to fill-up DS-160.

Timeline

Yes I did first week of May. I haven't done my medical yet. I'm not sure if i should or if they will let me without an interview date.

Did your fiance get the letter/email from NVC with the MNL # in it? If he has not gotten anything in writing from NVC have him email NVC (instructions in my link) requesting the MNL # (yes I know you already have it) then he can forward that email to you. You can do your medical now by printing out two copies of that and bringing to SLEC.

One school of thought is do the medical now, then if you see an early interview date you can grab it without issue as your medical will already be done and waiting at USEM.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I have the first mail from NVC December 2013 with my SGP#(singapore), and my case is a transfer from Sg to Manila. Now my documents are in US embassy manila. From the letter that I got from US embassy manila is my case # still the same SGP they didn't change it to MNL#. Do I need to contact NVC again from this point to get an updated one?I know my case is complicated and is taking longer from the transfer. I received the packet /instructions already from US embassy manila but not the updated one from NVC about the new consulate where I will be interviewed which is manila.

Timeline

I have the first mail from NVC December 2013 with my SGP#(singapore), and my case is a transfer from Sg to Manila. Now my documents are in US embassy manila. From the letter that I got from US embassy manila is my case # still the same SGP they didn't change it to MNL#. Do I need to contact NVC again from this point to get an updated one?I know my case is complicated and is taking longer from the transfer. I received the packet /instructions already from US embassy manila but not the updated one from NVC about the new consulate where I will be interviewed which is manila.

In your case it will be the SGP # (not MNL #) , simply print two copies of that letter from NVC with your SGP # and bring to SLEC to complete the medical without having an interview date.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Hello everyon! I always thought that nvc will set you up with schedule once your case is complete. Am I missing something here ?

Nope you are not missing anything, for IR/CR-1 (you) NVC does schedule the appointment. For K-1 though they schedule their own.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.