1,554 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

thanks for the fast reply dwheels76-- my husband got excited.. were having our wedding anniversary this july 27.. and the plan was to fly with him when he gets here by july.. he bought the ticket the sooner the cheaper.. he thought maybe our case would be completed by this time :cry:

yes, he just shipped the documents via UPS right after he got the msg. hoping there's still hope or any chance by miracle we could make it to july, but I know its a big NO :cry: .. and that means.. we have to move on, buy ticket again.. weve been wanting to be with each other so baaaaaaaad.. who doesn't anyways :cry: hope this will end soon..

Trust I totally understand and feel your pain. Wasn't trying to fuss at you.

But hopefully an end of July Case complete so you can be in queue for a September Interview.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Trust I totally understand and feel your pain. Wasn't trying to fuss at you.

But hopefully an end of July Case complete so you can be in queue for a September Interview.

thank you very much :star:

Got case completed today. I have a question about the medical. Is there any possibility that medical will defer the interview date? As I know that they require us to have some vaccination and some require more than 1 dose??. . .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I get my Interview Appointment letter today. My interview date is August 07, 2014. My cosulate is New Delhi, India. Is anbody there with same cosulate and same date? What should be my nexy step Now?

Thank you.

Edited by rajvinder kaur

raj

Timeline

I get my Interview Appointment letter today. My interview date is August 07, 2014. My cosulate is New Delhi, India. Is anbody there with same cosulate and same date? What should be my nexy step Now?

Thank you.

my consulate is also delhi. when was your CC?

your next steps should be to make biometrics/medical appts

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Did you speak to the dos?

Yes, i did gave them a call but it was automatic case update when u enter case number and then same answer --- AP (nothing more)

I don't knw what options to choose to talk to a operator....

They do say such things on embassy and DOS sites that don't contact us till 60 days after interview if u r in AP, but how can i just sit idle and don't do anything (when i have already waited for 15 months for this ridiculous process).

I have gone through tons of docs and posts online in these 2 weeks..... and found out that i have around 95% chances that CO has put me into VISA CONDOR check

I have worked in Malaysia (i work for a IT company and it was transfer for project work) for about 1.5 years late back in 2008-09....... and this country falls in list of 26 countries (that are listed as T countries)...

Though i got PCC from Malaysia last December when i was about to submit packet IV, still i guess they want to do some background checks (as its normal for these countries)....

these VISA CONDOR checks generally complete in 30 days or in 2-4 weeks....

As already discussed, i have seen a similar case as mine and it was approved in 2 weeks after AP........... thus i am assuming May be i can get my visa issued in next week............. though i can't be sure as AP is kind of a nightmare..... but then nothing in my case is fraud or wrong, i have given all the correct info for all my entire stay in different countries (all from my employer side).......

Yes i.did.get i.

The letter tells yout to bring a new one if all 3item's are trure

More than 16 years old

Obtained police certoficate more than one year ago

Still lives in the country that issued the police certfiction

So for us i say no becuase all 3 are not true.

He police record was from April.2014.

Please correct me if wrong anybody

Overthinking.com

Yes my friend as the 2nd item is wrong. So u dooont need a new one. :)

Correct me if im wrong...

Good luck girl!!!!!

Pls let me know about ur interview :)

Timeline

my consulate is also delhi. when was your CC?

your next steps should be to make biometrics/medical appts

My CC on the date of June 20, 2014. Will I have to take Appointment for medical Now? and How?

I am from Punjab state. I think my Medical will be done in Mohali city. Right?

Thanks for reply.

raj

Timeline

My CC on the date of June 20, 2014. Will I have to take Appointment for medical Now? and How?

I am from Punjab state. I think my Medical will be done in Mohali city. Right?

Thanks for reply.

U really need not to take appointment i guess, just call them and they will ask you to walk in any day.

Yes, Max Mohali is the only one hospital in Punjab that is authorized for medical tests, though you can walk in to Delhi Max clinic also. I am also from Punjab and i had my medical in Delhi.

As i can see you have ur interview on 7th August, which is a Thursday, so create your profile on UStraveldocs.com and get finger print appointment on 6th August. For Finger prints (OFC) you will have to come to Delhi, you can't have OFC anywhere else.

Remember, you can't attend interview unless you already had fingerprints...they will stamp ur DS260 confirmation which you have to carry to interview.

Why i am suggesting 6th August because in that case you need to go to Delhi just once. Create ur profile as soon as possible as slots are very less.

Timeline

Ok Thank you.

Will I fill up form today for take appointment for date 6th August for finger prints?

When should I do my Medical?

raj

Timeline

Ok Thank you.

Will I fill up form today for take appointment for date 6th August for finger prints?

When should I do my Medical?

Yeah definitely, go ahead and create your profile today itself and book ur appointment for OFC on 6th August. OR you can call those guys also, they will create your profile and fix the appointment etc for you.

Also, remember while doing this, you have to fill center for collection of passport also (after interview).... Which will be Jalandhar for u (i guess you will prefer this only), so select the same too.

and take the print out of appointment.

Medical can be done in day in July, look for suitable dates for you. May be they won't give u medical reports the same day, so u have to again visit hospital to collect the reports. Call and ask them in how many days reports will b ready to collect. Try to finish this stuff by 20th July.

Timeline

Yeah definitely, go ahead and create your profile today itself and book ur appointment for OFC on 6th August. OR you can call those guys also, they

will create your profile and fix the appointment etc for you.

Also, remember while doing this, you have to fill

center for collection of passport also (after interview).... Which will be Jalandhar for u (i guess

you will prefer this only), so select the same too.

and take the print out of appointment.

Medical can be done in day in July, look for suitable dates for you. May be they won't give u

medical reports the same day, so u have to again visit hospital to collect the reports. Call and ask them in how many days reports will b ready to collect. Try to finish this stuff by 20th July.

Ok Thank you again. I will done all this by the date of 20 july.

You said, I can also call to the guys. You mean OFC guys?

Yes I prefer to Jalandhar city for Passport collection.

Is there any fees all of this?

How much fees will be for us for Medical?

There is my child with me 9yrs old.

raj

Timeline

Ok Thank you again. I will done all this by the date of 20 july.

You said, I can also call to the guys. You mean OFC guys?

Yes I prefer to Jalandhar city for Passport collection.

Is there any fees all of this?

How much fees will be for us for Medical?

There is my child with me 9yrs old.

Yes, i mean OFC guys (which will be USTravelDocs.com) to have OFC appointment. Just call them and give them your case number and interview date, they will take care of the rest.

• Callers in India: Call +91 120 4844644 or +91 40 46258222
  • No there is no fee for anything. Its all free. Don't go to travel agents. I knw all travel agents in Punjab are a group of rogues. Its all very simple. DO all by urself.

I don't knwo for ur child (m sorry), but for you it will be around 3500-4000 INR

Timeline

Ok thank you INDIM for good advise.

Ok I will do all it myself. Yes u r right that agent are very regoes in India. They are only ran behind of money. They get lots of money. I seen there is no knowledge they have. I remember when I asked to one agent for filling G-325 form. He said there is a for fees it 5 thousand. Then I go to another he said fees is five hundred than I go to another he said three hundred. I said Ok, fill up form for me. He filled up and give him his fees. But when I check my form . It was totaly fill up wrong. At last I fill up my form for me myself, after waist money. Thank God I did not waist much money like five thousand. I happy now I found VJ friends like you who are very helping. One agent said me there is ten thousand fees for Embassy appointment.

Anyway I am happy I have helping friends like you who are always ready for helping everyone. VJ Friends are GOD GIFT for me.

Thanks a lot for helping lot. God Bless you. Good Luck.

Edited by rajvinder kaur

raj

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.