RW365

May 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

239 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well im really shocked but I will also pray for the others that are waiting, yes even those with a bad attitude. Have faith it will come.

Well, calm down there, sparky. I'm sorry to break this to you, but god or your prayers had nothing to do with your approval, so don't bother praying for anyone. Your windfall (!) was brought about by the typhoon.

Unless you meant you'll pray for typhoons in the rest of the world as well? That would be a bit drastic.

12 May 2014: Mailed 129F packet to Dallas lockbox

21 May 2014: NOA1 from TSC

18 Sep 2014: NOA2

23 Sep 2014: Case sent to NVC

30 Sep 2014: NVC received + case number generated

06 Oct 2014: Left NVC

08 Oct 2014: Medical exam

09 Oct 2014: Case reached embassy in London

09 Oct 2014: DS-160 and Applicant Readiness form submitted

21 Oct 2014: Interview letter received

29 Oct 2014: Interview --> Approved!

07 Nov 2014: Visa in hand

08 Nov 2014: LHR --> BOS [Finally!!]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

With all due respect and I wont debate with you on vj nor will you tell me when or who I shall pray.To make you look a little less ignorant I talked to uscis and there no longer expediting petitions but only in a very small area.If your gonna have this attitude just dont reply to my posts because I dont do drama or negativity and no one else wants to hear it.This site has been helpful and positive so far...praying for ya bro..!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hold your horses, people!

Aren't we having enough problems and frustrations?

I could not be more frustrated that we are treated like no one gives a ####### about us, about our feelings and our problems and I am sure you all are.

Congratulation for those who for some weird, unclear, unfair reasons skipped the whole 7-8 months of waiting... but it's not their " fault", the system is f**ked up... they just got very lucky and I am happy for them.

We would not care that much if it would be us, would we? ... Let's keep this forum in good spirits... I open this page like 2-3 times a day, in hope of a good news, not to read the stuff I just read above.

File sent - May 1st
NOA1 - May 9th
Transferred - August 8th
NOA2 - September 11th

event.png

Timeline

Thank you...maybe its good news they are picking up the pace and have talked to a few others here that just got approved also.Its great news and brings hope to all. Im really shocked and blessed at the same time.

Timeline

Let us remember the reasons we joined this forum, to commiserate and support one another. Implicitly, didn't we all agree to keep each other posted? Each one of us has the right to express one's belief.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

With all due respect and I wont debate with you on vj nor will you tell me when or who I shall pray.To make you look a little less ignorant I talked to uscis and there no longer expediting petitions but only in a very small area.If your gonna have this attitude just dont reply to my posts because I dont do drama or negativity and no one else wants to hear it.This site has been helpful and positive so far...praying for ya bro..!

Just throwing this out there...but I bet if you talked to 5 different people at TSC you would get 5 different answers concerning how they are supposed to be handling petitions from the Philippines. It is rather obvious they are still expediting Philippine petitions whether it is by policy or not. Each agent will handle them based on what they think they are supposed to be doing that day. You and Anoushka both were expedited as there are thousands of TSC folks ahead of you late May filers and there is no other reasonable explanation for it.

What does all this mean? Heck if I know...but it is apparent expedites are still occurring.

Also, please keep in mind that it is much easier to have a good attitude when you are sitting on a 40 something day approval and talking to people that have been waiting 4 - 8 months at the same center as you. It does not excuse bad behavior by any of us, but just keep that in mind.

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Timeline

Well its the government so you never know..however I understand your point and I also was upset at the fact it takes that long for such a simple review.I was prepared to wait like everyone else and stated in no way in my petition that an expedition was needed.however she did lose her home and her collage savings trying to repair but I never mentioned it to them. The only thing I have to go by is what they told me and am certainly not gonna say hey thats to soon anf neither would anyone else.

Timeline

I have tried to be helpful and positive in hope they are picking up the pace so if I offended anyone im sorry but I wont be disrespected either.To you and all others have a blessed day and this site rocks thanks to everyone who contributes!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I have tried to be helpful and positive in hope they are picking up the pace so if I offended anyone im sorry but I wont be disrespected either.To you and all others have a blessed day and this site rocks thanks to everyone who contributes!!!

Your points are all valid and understandable. I am sorry she went through that horrible mess and expedited treatment was certainly warranted. I also hope her family is well and coping with the tragedy that affected so many there.

You were right to be upset, as we all are, about what should be a simple process that is taking a ridiculous amount of time to work through (for half of us) so no need to apologize. We are all a bit short right now, especially those that have waited so long, so we all need to take things with a grain of salt...myself included.

What makes it even worse is to see people with 2 - 5 week approvals that have paid the same fees and mailed to the same location as the rest of us. That is what is so upsetting...not expedites for valid reasons.

I hope the rest of your journey goes as smooth...

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Timeline

Thank you for understanding and im not mad at anyone I understand there pain and agrivation I felt the same way when I found out the difference from tsc to csc but I just didn't want anyone mad at me because of what tsc has done I had no control over that and was willing to wait my turn thats why it wasnt mentioned in my petition. I leased them a really nice home so everyone is safe and happy and my fiancee is more comfortable leaving her family to come here now.I thank this site visa journey for no RFE and preparing my petion. Also all the helpful members.Thanks and have a blessed evening!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I think that people must understand that the "OMG my approval was so fast" post its not a help at all, because a lot of people have the emotional burden or stress for be waiting a long time. We need keep on mind that a lot are frustrated and rub in their faces the "luck" that you have (even if not intentional) only bring sometimes negative reactions.

Best regards.

event.png

May/29/2024 -- N-400 submitted online.

May/29/2024 -- NOA 1 released online.

May/29/2024 -- Biometrics Reuse letter released online. 

Jun/03/2024 -- Received the Biometrics Reuse letter in our mailbox at home.

July/21/2024 -- We got an email with the notice that the N-400 interview was scheduled. 

July 26/2024-- We received the physical letter with the notice that the N-400 interview was scheduled.

Sep/05/2024 -- N-400 Interview (passed!)

Sep/05/2024 -- Oath Ceremony will be scheduled. 

Sep/06/2024 -- We got an email with the notice that the Oath Ceremony was scheduled. 

Sep/17/2024 -- We received the physical letter with the info about the Oath Ceremony. 

Sep/27/2024 -- Oath Ceremony and Certificate of Naturalization issued.  (Journey over!) 

Timeline

Well I was really surprised because they are taking 5 months so I was not expecting 45 days but im not complaining. Lol...as for ARN I never received one at all but uscis told me dont worry some do some dont..Good luck and pray!!!

You are one of the "lucky ones". Thank you That's all we can do patiently wait and pray.

06/13/2014 - I-129F Sent

06/18/2014 - NOA1

07/17/2014 - ARN Changed

08/10/2014 - Expedite Request

08/23/2014 - Expedite Request Denied

09/18/2014 - RFE

10/08/2014 - RFE Response Sent

10/14/2014 - RFE Response Review

10/30/2014 - NOA2

11/04/2014 - Shipped out to NVC

11/14/2014 - Case Number assigned

01/20/2015 - Medical -- PASSED!

01/22/2015 - Vaccination and Medical result received

02/02/2015 - Interview -- APPROVED!

02/14/2015 - Visa received

Timeline

Yes I feel blessed and thank you for being supportive. Others here got angry with me but I have no control ehen the government approved my petition. I know it doesn't seem fair but its not my fault. I will continue to pray for everyone. Thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.