RW365

May 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

239 posts in this topic

I happen to read a quote from somewhere, it says, "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

For those couples who are still waiting for their NOA2, someday.... and I hope it will be soon, you will get your approval.

Receiving NOA2 is just one step, we will still encounter more steps along the way.

Your case is soon similar to my case I just called this week because I cannot see my case online we even got our nos may 20th as well so this is like a light in this long road for us CONGRATS by the way

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Well I was really surprised because they are taking 5 months so I was not expecting 45 days but im not complaining. Lol...as for ARN I never received one at all but uscis told me dont worry some do some dont..Good luck and pray!!!

Are you sure you're from TSC and not CSC??

K1 Journey: AOS Journey:

March 25, 2014: I-129f sent. April 16, 2015: Date filed.

April 1, 2014: NOA1 received & check cashed. April 22, 2015: NOA received.
April 2, 2014: Alien Registration Number changed.
Sep 16, 2014: NOA2 - Petition approved!
Sep 23, 2014: Case shipped to NVC.

Oct 01, 2014: Case arrived at NVC.

Oct 03, 2014: Got our case number!

Oct 06, 2014: Left NVC.

Oct 17, 2014: At the Embassy.

Oct 22, 2014: Packet 3 received.

Nov 03, 2014: Packet 3 sent.

Nov 11, 2014: Medical examination.

Dec 2, 2014: Packet 4 received.

Dec 8, 2014: Interview! (Approved!!!)

Dec 10, 2014: Visa received!!!

Jan 22, 2015: US Entry!

Feb 22, 2015: Happily ever after! :-)

April 16, 2015: Filed Adjustment of STatus.

April 22, 2015: AOS NOA received.

May 14, 2015: Biometrics appointment.

October 09, 2015: AOS approved!

September 05, 2017: Lifting conditions filed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes actually she is getting her nbi tomorrow. She has already gotten her nso birth certificate, police clearance, postal id and cenomar next week she will get passport. That should be it.then wait for her packet for other details.

Timeline

Ji journey can you tell me what is an exceptable dollar amout to have in my bank account? I exceed the 125% annual income for the poverty level based on my w2 and my recent pay stubs shows I will make 40% more this year but I was expecting it to be 5 months for approval so I paid off all my debts and am now debt free and have leased a new home for her and her family and got all things settled there so she will be more comfortable to come here and leave her family so it hit my account pretty good and I have less time to build it back now.With all the proof of income is it nessecary to show my account balance?

Timeline

Yes actually she is getting her nbi tomorrow. She has already gotten her nso birth certificate, police clearance, postal id and cenomar next week she will get passport. That should be it.then wait for her packet for other details.

I haven't started anything. I think I will get my nbi tomorrow. A postal ID? I guess, I don't need it anymore since I have other government IDs. Thank you very much. I am not sure, but I think nbi would suffice and there is no need to have a police clearance unless she stayed in another country for more than 6 months.

Timeline

You have to have a nso birth certificate, police clearance from the city you have lived the last 6 months and then nbi and passport. You will need nso birth certificate,id to get nbi. Dont forget cenomar also.then get your passport.

Timeline

You have to have a nso birth certificate, police clearance from the city you have lived the last 6 months and then nbi and passport. You will need nso birth certificate,id to get nbi. Dont forget cenomar also.then get your passport.

I just read this. I hope it will give us some clarifications.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/401351-police-clearance-and-nbi-clearance/

Timeline

Ok I read that but if im not mistaken on here there is a list provided that has all including the police clearance. I would get it anyway it doesn't cost much and will have it in a few weeks.See if you can find the list on vj to make sure.I had her get it anyway because it would be sad to be denied only for that reason and it sure wont hurt to be sure.

Timeline

Ok I read that but if im not mistaken on here there is a list provided that has all including the police clearance. I would get it anyway it doesn't cost much and will have it in a few weeks.See if you can find the list on vj to make sure.I had her get it anyway because it would be sad to be denied only for that reason and it sure wont hurt to be sure.

yes, you are right. It is better to be prepared. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.