RW365

May 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

239 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thanks for sharing :) per checking, most of them got their noa2 in just one month. Am i right? Even if they are being processed at tsc

For The Philippines yes. But I hear that Interview wait is pretty long so keep that in mind, but some are getting lucky and get cancellations. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Are people at TSC getting Alien Registration Number Changed? I didn't get any notification about ARN, though my submission was in late April and NOA1 in early May.

I129F Sent: April 29, 2014NOA 1: May 8, 2014<p>ARN Changed: August 19, 2014
NOA 2: October 10, 2014

INTERVIEW: December 10, 2014 (Approved)

VISA Obtained: Still WAITING with no news!!! (as of Jan. 6, 2015)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Are people at TSC getting Alien Registration Number Changed? I didn't get any notification about ARN, though my submission was in late April and NOA1 in early May.

What kind of notification? I don't think they send notice via mail but if you check status online, it should be there. If not, give it some time and it may update or you may get a notice that they need something else. Did they cash the check?

Edited by Texasav8r

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Timeline

For The Philippines yes. But I hear that Interview wait is pretty long so keep that in mind, but some are getting lucky and get cancellations. :)

Philippines had the horrible typhoon in November last year. And that was a good reason for expediting cases from there. But is that still being used as a reason? We are in June now.

12 May 2014: Mailed 129F packet to Dallas lockbox

21 May 2014: NOA1 from TSC

18 Sep 2014: NOA2

23 Sep 2014: Case sent to NVC

30 Sep 2014: NVC received + case number generated

06 Oct 2014: Left NVC

08 Oct 2014: Medical exam

09 Oct 2014: Case reached embassy in London

09 Oct 2014: DS-160 and Applicant Readiness form submitted

21 Oct 2014: Interview letter received

29 Oct 2014: Interview --> Approved!

07 Nov 2014: Visa in hand

08 Nov 2014: LHR --> BOS [Finally!!]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

There seems to have been a lot of confusion about timing.. location etc. The petitions always go to the Dallas Lockbox... from there they are sent to California or Texas Service Centre depending on (roughly), which side of the country the USC is petitioning from. So all petitions go to the Texas Lockbox and are then sent on to whichever service centre applies for their state. California has for at least 3 years now been much quicker than Texas. There have been various explanations but basically the workload is less or the focus more on K1 visas in CSC and therefore the processing time is much quicker. In many ways it is better to have a separate thread.. it gets pretty disheartening to watch CSC approve in two weeks when Texas seems to be taking around 5 months. It has been much worse... up to 8 and 9 months or more from Texas to NVC not that long ago.

We have been in the system for some time now....health issues, you name it. It has turned into a very very long journey and its not easy, but it will be worth it. Posting new dates very soon... but we are May filers... Best wishes to you all ... don't worry, this will be a distant memory before you know it. :clock:

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I got my noa1 may 20th but as I look on my case status on uscis website it says my case number can't be found at this time..I called they say if I dont see a update in a month call back.my case was forwarded to tsc but looking at timeline for tsc for k1 visa for Philippines it looks as if people are being approved in just over a month.guess I will call back? What does alien number changed mean? I never got that???

Timeline

We haven't received the hardcopy of NOA1. It was mentioned in the email to wait 7-10 days before checking the status from USCIS website. Upon reading KEL1's post, it just pushed me to check the status. I typed the receipt number and it showed "initial review."

Have you created an account? We haven't done that.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Could it perhaps be an idea to write to the new Acting Director of TSC (one Lori Somethingorother) and cc to the senators, asking her to clarify the discrepancy between TSC and CSC? I saw someone in another thread suggesting this. Sounds like a good idea.

This is how you are going to make a change at the TSC. Writing your Senators alone will only get your individual case looked at if lucky.

Philippines had the horrible typhoon in November last year. And that was a good reason for expediting cases from there. But is that still being used as a reason? We are in June now.

Yes this is still in effect because most of the Philippine people are living in shanty towns well below poverty level. This exepdite will probably be in effect for at least the rest of the year.

11/18/2013 - Filed I-129F
11/25/2013 - NOA1 text/email received
05/01/2014 - NOA2 text/Email received
06/18/2014 - Interview - Approved
07/31/2014 - Point of Entry
10/17/2014 - Married
10/23/2014 - Filed AOS/EAD/AP
11/07/2014 - 3x NOA1 text/emails received

12/05/2014 - Biometrics

12/22/2014 - EAD/AP Approved

01/02/2015 - EAD/AP Card Received

Timeline

This is how you are going to make a change at the TSC. Writing your Senators alone will only get your individual case looked at if lucky.

It must feel great knowing the inner workings of USCIS!

12 May 2014: Mailed 129F packet to Dallas lockbox

21 May 2014: NOA1 from TSC

18 Sep 2014: NOA2

23 Sep 2014: Case sent to NVC

30 Sep 2014: NVC received + case number generated

06 Oct 2014: Left NVC

08 Oct 2014: Medical exam

09 Oct 2014: Case reached embassy in London

09 Oct 2014: DS-160 and Applicant Readiness form submitted

21 Oct 2014: Interview letter received

29 Oct 2014: Interview --> Approved!

07 Nov 2014: Visa in hand

08 Nov 2014: LHR --> BOS [Finally!!]

Timeline

Hmmm makes me nervous that I have already received hard copy of noa1 last week but they still dont recognize my # so I called they say give it 30-45 days.My fiancee is in Philippines and yes poverty is an issue I just relocated them to a better home in the same city and sent all the kids to school.Its very important to us both to get the family settled before she comes here.Now we are waiting and she has all her documentation except passport which she will apply for next week.Can't wait to go back and get her now...

Timeline

Congrats are you guys at tsc? I got my hard copy over a week ago and they still dont have my # in the system yet.however I hear they are slow there and ive also heard its not of its for Philippines. .

Either way Gods in charge so im gonna go with the flow.lol good luck!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Being at TSC is not fun at all. It seems like the cases their keep getting further and further behind, so now I have no idea when we should expect NOA2's to start coming through for us May filers. Best of luck to everyone.....in the mean time I guess we can watch the World Cup with our significant others for some friendly family rivalry haha. Both USA and my partner's country are in the cup, so that gives me two teams to cheer for this year!

I129F Sent: April 29, 2014NOA 1: May 8, 2014<p>ARN Changed: August 19, 2014
NOA 2: October 10, 2014

INTERVIEW: December 10, 2014 (Approved)

VISA Obtained: Still WAITING with no news!!! (as of Jan. 6, 2015)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.