GandD

Lets stand behind our fallen members/friends

Recent permabans  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should Penny Lane be given another chance?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should Danno be given another chance?

• Yes
    • No

195 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I am going to change the petition to 7 posts. There are about 3 posts to many by more than a couple riffrafians....on this thread alone. If you can't help someone in 7 posts.....either your advice sucks or the recipient is stoned.

What did you have for breakfast....blah, blah blah?? and on and on.....and on. How about we just name this the lonely hearts club where we get to "communicate" with other lonely souls?

I came to this forum to learn a little...but more importantly to give my wisdom to others. It is to hard to concentrate with all the ADD people on here.

I am going to change the petition to 7 posts. There are about 3 posts to many by more than a couple riffrafians....on this thread alone. If you can't help someone in 7 posts.....either your advice sucks or the recipient is stoned.

What did you have for breakfast....blah, blah blah?? and on and on.....and on. How about we just name this the lonely hearts club where we get to "communicate" with other lonely souls?

I came to this forum to learn a little...but more importantly to give my wisdom to others. It is to hard to concentrate with all the ADD people on here.

Then perhaps you should stick to the upper forums with the normal users.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

But it's not ADD, it's the adult form, otherwise known as ADOS ...

attention-deficit-oooh-shiny.png

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
But it's not ADD, it's the adult form, otherwise known as ADOS ...

Well whatever....ADD,ADHD,URNASS and other disorders.....they are all the same.....as far as I can remember.

Well whatever....ADD,ADHD,URNASS and other disorders.....they are all the same.....as far as I can remember.

Did you say you are stoned or did I mis read that