GandD

Lets stand behind our fallen members/friends

Recent permabans  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should Penny Lane be given another chance?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should Danno be given another chance?

• Yes
    • No

195 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm sure there won't be much tolerance this time around. They'll have to keep it clean for quite a while to earn an oops!

To be expected. I think losing your original account is a punishment in itself. It's been used before with others, why not allow it as another "punishment" level?

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I don't think I could ever pull of the closeted sock puppet route. That would be so hard to do. And it would take so much time and effort. I'd crack.

Not to mention you'd not be kidding anyone who read your posts... I couldn't do it either...

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Not to mention you'd not be kidding anyone who read your posts... I couldn't do it either...

That's the tough part, making up a new persona and not interact with the same people or exhibit any of your prior behavior. No more insulting the same people, etc, etc. That would suck!!

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

That's the tough part, making up a new persona and not interact with the same people or exhibit any of your prior behavior. No more insulting the same people, etc, etc. That would suck!!

'No more insulting the same people....' ROFL... Touche!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

No way in hell I could pull off a sock puppet account

Looking at the vote count today = Can some1 grab a crowbar to help leverage my foot out of my mouth?

Lesson = Don't post regarding poll votes when votes can be changed.

But!....a tie still....no..not really. Okay. I'm done.

Looking at the vote count today = Can some1 grab a crowbar to help leverage my foot out of my mouth?

Lesson = Don't post regarding poll votes when votes can be changed.

But!....a tie still....no..not really. Okay. I'm done.

Are you saying you're left holding your pole?

Are you saying you're left holding your pole?

No...just my shame. :( ............& 3....2....1 (it's Okay...I would take it myself if given the opening)

You should consider yourself lucky you still had any left.... :rofl:

:blush: ....wait...I think that is beyond the scope of this thread isn't it.... :thumbs: Nice 1.