The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

Timeline

Maybe. We went in every direction possible in this thread. I am going to venture it was the mod bashing. I was warned once to not mention them again so it may be me also. If so I will miss y'all Bye...

I went back a few pages. I don't see anything removed....must be further back..?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm a kitchen man myself. A quickie in the kitchen means their usually busy cooking and that means no conversation afterwards or the food burns.

I will pray for you kip. Oh, I will include her also -- whoever she might be.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

Did we offend someone, one of the easily offended, maybe?

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

Timeline

Maybe. We went in every direction possible in this thread. I am going to venture it was the mod bashing. I was warned once to not mention them again so it may be me also. If so I will miss y'all Bye...

Are the Mods looking for scalps? Roll call -- where's Kip?

Timeline

Then it was deleted. Figured. We spanked them good. They deserved it.

I didn't see any mod bashing in this thread.... :unsure:

Yeah it may be Kip. The meeting went as I thought it would go. Oh well we tried at least.

Timeline

Maybe. Oh well we had fun and will have the memories. :)

Yes we did and yes we will!

Man, what a run this has been -- rather unprecedented I'd venture to say.

Timeline

Then it was deleted. Figured. We spanked them good. They deserved it.

Yeah it may be Kip. The meeting went as I thought it would go. Oh well we tried at least.

I see him lurking.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I know I'm on the hit list. The VJ FB militia is looking down on this thread from up above and cringing every time they read one of my post on here. It used to be that bunch that decided who stayed and who was banned. Not sure if that's changed around here or not.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah but mine watches that ####### in her native language. I have learned to tune it out and take the opportunity to do my own thing. (Get another beer or surf the net etc.etc.)

Wait what? Oh noes. <_<

Mine too, Chinese soap operas on the iPad all day everyday.

Timeline

I know I'm on the hit list. The VJ FB militia is looking down on this thread from up above and cringing every time they read one of my post on here. It used to be that bunch that decided who stayed and who was banned. Not sure if that's changed around here or not.

Precisely why you should lay low, rhetoric wise. Some of us get you and don't mind your style, but in addition to avoiding bumping against the TOS, there are some incredibly sensitive members here. Those that post in this forum and the passersby -- including a few of the fellas.

"Family friendly' is such a broad term -- so much could fall under that umbrella, therefore, I read a post 2-3 times before I hit the launch button.