The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

Exactly. Try the opera and orchestra stuff. Mine has tried my rock concerts.

I dated a girl that was into Ball room dancing, Classical music and all that. Nothing wrong with that, I just knew I would never adapt . I dumped her

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

If you think what she likes is #######, then you are not compatible. She is elegant looking and has aged extremely well. I think she might deserve better than Alaska. Seems she has rebuffed you so she is not desperate.

The one who "rebuffed me" is age 31, not age 46...she's not the one in the photos I just posted. So ya, ur wrong there. And the reason she rebuffed me was all to do with what I said to her when I had one too many....nothing to do with living here in Alaska. The school teacher is another story. She knows we have an opera / theater house in Anchorage and a nice one at that. Not many people I know go there but they get enough desk jockeys working for the oil companies up here to fill the seats in that joint.

In your dreams :rolleyes:

I am from a state very similar to Alaska in many ways. So no. People there like to believe that kind of stuff too.

You must be high. There are no states in the US that are similar to Alaska....not even close to being similar and that includes Wyoming. We have the laxest gun laws in the US up here and for good reason. There were times my wife and I had to wait before we could get into our car parked in our driveway in Dillingham for fact the bears went right through our yard on their way to feed on salmon in the Wood River. There are villages up here where English isn't even the first language. Most of Alaska is only accessible by plane hence the reason Alaska has more planes per capita than any other state in the US.

Do tell please...

malaska.gif

map_of_alaska.jpg

Edited by IB6UB9

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

Timeline

I like 2 stepping. My wife will not dance but she has no problem if I dance some with other babes as long as I come back straight to her afterwards.

I dated a girl that was into Ball room dancing, Classical music and all that. Nothing wrong with that, I just knew I would never adapt . I dumped her

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

That usually works best. I'm really not sure why people get into a relationship that involves changing the other person. Both people will end up unhappy.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

You give 9 and 11-year old boys beer? Without supervision?

not just beer, beer and access to boats and four wheelers. so they get all these adult freedoms/responsibilites - but they're not allowed to speak unless spoken too. uber awesome. and family friendly - i might add.

That usually works best. I'm really not sure why people get into a relationship that involves changing the other person. Both people will end up unhappy.

that's where keeping an objective view of your so comes in handy. hard bodies don't have unique interests, they mold themselves to like whatever they're told to (a good model, anyway).

Timeline

Not going to happen! The best you can hope for is she'll leave you alone while the game is on.

+1000

I'm a die hard Washington Husky and Seattle Seahawk fan and the ex used to pull her ####### by asking me to come to bed for sex during the 4th qtr.just to mess with my head. So as always the dilemma was to tell her no, watch the game and suffer the consequences later or crank up the TV so I could hear it from the bedroom. After awhile she got wise as to why I was turning up the volume on the TV and she would wait for me to go the bedroom first and then turn off the tube.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

+1000

I'm a die hard Washington Husky and Seattle Seahawk fan and the ex used to pull her ####### by asking me to come to bed for sex during the 4th qtr.just to mess with my head. So as always the dilemma was to tell her no, watch the game and suffer the consequences later or crank up the TV so I could hear it from the bedroom. After awhile she got wise as to why I was turning up the volume on the TV and she would wait for me to go the bedroom first and then turn off the tube.

Surely for the sake of having a successful, long term marriage with the next woman -- you're going to do things vastly different.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Surely for the sake of having a successful, long term marriage with the next woman -- you're going to do things vastly different.

I'm not seeing any evidence that he has that kind of control on his doodad.

+1000

Put a tv in the bedroom?

Timeline

I'm not seeing any evidence that he has that kind of control on his doodad.

I hope Kip is clowning around with us. We really want to see him get it right this time around.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

Timeline

I'm way ahead of ya on that one boss. I'm getting a small 39" flat screen w/wallmount for the bedroom before the next one arrives.

Put a tv in the bedroom?

Great minds think alike :)

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

Timeline

Put a tv in the bedroom?

I think so. A woman educated woman that likes the arts likely won't make a habit of or appreciate knocking boots on the sofa.

Timeline

I think so. A woman educated woman that likes the arts likely won't make a habit of or appreciate knocking boots on the sofa.

I'm a kitchen man myself. A quickie in the kitchen means their usually busy cooking and that means no conversation afterwards or the food burns.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg