The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

Damn. Missed the action.

You didn't miss much. In fact nothing any more controversial or attacking than most of the other posts. It is just my assumption the report button got hit

I am assuming the term hippy, used in fun non threatening way is much more offensive than the term Redneck used in the same manner.

It sounds like Darnell has really done his homework. It would be quite interesting to hear more of this story.

You didn't miss much. In fact nothing any more controversial or attacking than most of the other posts. It is just my assumption the report button got hit

I am assuming the term hippy, used in fun non threatening way is much more offensive than the term Redneck used in the same manner.

I missed it too. Hit me up via pm.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

They are my wives Nieces and we were dropping them off in the Dalas area since we were passing through there. I didn't want to but they were pleasant and fun and nice to look at to boot. :star:

Some fine little hotties for sure. I would have given them that ride to Dallas without a second thought. :D

OK, back to those International Terrastar 4x4 pickup conversions. Allison tranny and 300hp. Bad to the bone.

http://midwesttruckdesigns.com/?page=terrastar <--- check it out

tstar2.jpg

tstar6.jpg

tstar1.jpg

yellow-terra-1.jpg

3216_01.jpg

Terrastar-SUV.jpg

0705dp_07_z%2Binternational_mxt_truck%2B

MXT_Pic.jpg

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

Timeline

For you maybe but I sense hostility that may be misplaced. Who cares who owns and where they live? A site this large has bills that have to be paid in some way and it has been free for me so far. I hope he makes enough to pay the bills and keep it going. If he wants to sell in the future I hope the new owner(s) keep it up as well as ewok has done.

It sounds like Darnell has really done his homework. It would be quite interesting to hear more of this story.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

For you maybe but I sense hostility that may be misplaced. Who cares who owns and where they live? A site this large has bills that have to be paid in some way and it has been free for me so far. I hope he makes enough to pay the bills and keep it going. If he wants to sell in the future I hope the new owner(s) keep it up as well as ewok has done.

Something that would be better of as a new topic rather than getting this one nuked.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline

That is one sick truck! Vince Wilfork drives some huge custom pickup too, but I don't know what kind it is.

Chicks dig a dude with a big truck. Don't ask me why, but they do.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

(quote containing post removed for violating TOS also removed -VJ Moderation)

Obviously you are worked up about something, but I don't have the patience or linguistic skills to figure it out.

It is apparent that it has nothing to do with this topic though. I respect your right to post anything, including nonsense, but you don't need to hijack this thread to do it.

Edited by Kathryn41

QCjgyJZ.jpg

What does it matter who the site owner is? We don't pay to participate, the information is still useful. If people want to spend their time moderating for nothing, they can do so, not if they do not, it's not like anyone was roped into it thinking they would be paid and no check turned up, is it? I am not sure why a conspiracy needs to be created about this.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

3 posts containing personal attacks violating the Terms of Service have been removed and two posts edited to remove quoted content.

One individual has been thread-banned for failure to follow final warning.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Chicks dig a dude with a big truck. Don't ask me why, but they do.

I wish I knew what Wifork has. I saw a piece about him on local tv a few years ago and it showed his truck. It was huge, but at 350lbs or so, he needs some room to be comfortable. But the International is sick. What kind of money is something like that?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Enough for me to buy another fixer upper.

I wish I knew what Wifork has. I saw a piece about him on local tv a few years ago and it showed his truck. It was huge, but at 350lbs or so, he needs some room to be comfortable. But the International is sick. What kind of money is something like that?

Timeline

I would take a ballpark guess of something around $65 grand.

http://www.internationaltrucks.com/trucks/configurator?truckname=Terrastar <--- build your own on here and afterwards take it to a place that does those conversions.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg