The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

Oh and it has been confirmed that Postmaster is not banned at all. I apologize for saying he was. He can come back anytime.

I clicked on Danno. It says Member not active

Danno is banned...for now.

Probably because several reported, I did not agree with his stance on homosexuals and equal rights, but that's his right to not approve based on his religion or any other reason really.

Timeline

That is the reason and the powers that be know it now also. He abosolutely does have the right to have them views.

Probably because several reported, I did not agree with his stance on homosexuals and equal rights, but that's his right to not approve based on his religion or any other reason really.

That is the reason and the powers that be know it now also. He abosolutely does have the right to have them views.

I was told flat out, that I had not violated any TOS, but that a few had complained. Only reason for an action

Timeline

Yes and I think it also has o do with what mod performs the action. That is why there must be change and unbans taken place that arose from them unfair bans. Or I thought so any way and have been rebuffed. I was maybe the wrong person to try to reason with them. We should have sent GnD or Marvin.

One is a nice guy and the other would scare them to say "No" to. :)

I was told flat out, that I had not violated any TOS, but that a few had complained. Only reason for an action

If you didn't violate TOS, the whiners should have been told to beat it.

Timeline

Exactly. No harm no fouls.

Strange though when I went to discuss this with them my intent was Postmaster though as I think of him as a friend. I think Penny and Danno were wronged to be banned but they were an afterthought to me.

If you didn't violate TOS, the whiners should have been told to beat it.

Yes and I think it also has o do with what mod performs the action. That is why there must be change and unbans taken place that arose from them unfair bans. Or I thought so any way and have been rebuffed. I was maybe the wrong person to try to reason with them. We should have sent GnD or Marvin.

One is a nice guy and the other would scare them to say "No" to. :)

Ohhh, just wait till next week. I'm going to have a field day up in here! All this playing nice is for the birds :ranting:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I see no good reason which he deserved a ban. I personally think it was bias or someone getting "even". either way he should be allowed back under a general amnesty. This is just my opinion though.

That is a GREAT idea! How about lift the ban on all the banned....Open a new path to VJ citizenship.

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Yeah that is what we need. Angry black Muslim. Go get them we have your back....over there.

You know I love me some protesting. But it will have to be next Monday, my rage is spent already. Got 4 more days, then I can start cutting up again.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

They are going to have a general amnesty discussion on their next agenda. There is an agrrement that moderation has been heavy handed due to the new ridiculous (My word) policy.

That is a GREAT idea! How about lift the ban on all the banned....Open a new path to VJ citizenship.

Work at building it up. The new protest is counting on you to lead us. They sure didn't care about this white guy and his opinions.

You know I love me some protesting. But it will have to be next Monday, my rage is spent already. Got 4 more days, then I can start cutting up again.