The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I wonder what happened to him too. Do you remember what name he was using? I know he had changed it from Lord Infamous. I'm betting he converted. :devil: I think Sousuke had the account closed, if I'm remembering correctly.

Eric disappeared again too.

That was when a bunch of people changed their names to symbols. It was hard to keep track of anyone. I think he had the music symbol.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

That was when a bunch of people changed their names to symbols. It was hard to keep track of anyone. I think he had the music symbol.

I really don't remember what he changed it too. Maybe do a search for Lord Infamous and see what posts pop up and go from there?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks.. I need a confirm now and then ...coz..I'm not good at Sum Ups....& my BFF G hasn't been providing any coaching....I'm just hanging on by a thread.

I really need to take a self esteem class...perhaps a group hug type therapy....

Stay the course BFF, you're doing great.

Timeline

I do get your point, your point is wrong. The point of these organisations is not to exclude, but to provide a platform to support people who would otherwise have no voice because they are already excluded. Why can't you see that? Are you unwilling?

Yes. And that's great. But sometimes they go too far and those instances aren't so great.

Timeline

You know, all I wanted to do was edit Kip's post so that the interested members could read that part of his story. I thought that taking out the slurs was enough. Some were still offended, for that I apologize. I understand where moderation is coming from on this, and I sincerely hope that the same standards will be used evenly. There are lots of slang terms for just about everything, and it is tough to tell which ones will be offensive and who may be offended in some cases. If the time has come for political correctness, so be it.

I am offended by the word #######. For political correctness, I kindly ask that you change your post to something more acceptable.

Hey man, i got to read it before it was deleted. So, I appreciate it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I wonder what happened to him too. Do you remember what name he was using? I know he had changed it from Lord Infamous. I'm betting he converted. :devil: I think Sousuke had the account closed, if I'm remembering correctly.

Sousuke is gone ? :(

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

Timeline

No. If one is hitting the report button just to complain they should GTFO. Only use the report button only if there is a clear TOS violation.

Also if the P&R section is too enraging to ones sensibilities they should be banned from participating in that section.

You can hit the report button for whatever the hell you want to, that doesn't mean any action will be taken.

Lord Infamous is doing fine. I'm in a Facebook group with him. He's still the atheist-ist atheist out there!

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Lord Infamous is doing fine. I'm in a Facebook group with him. He's still the atheist-ist atheist out there!

Any success finding a home in Eagle Rock? The thing I like most about Eagle Rock, it's close to Glendale.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

An exchange of posts containing personal attacks and some quoting same have been removed. This is an official warning. Any further such comments, personal attacks or insults will result in the poster being thread-banned from this thread. Decide if that is worth it to you.

Come on, everyone, you know the rules! Making things personal is what gets you in trouble. Discuss the topic (and yes, it has veered widely off base at times) and please leave off with the inappropriate behaviour.

Another consideration - while some members may no longer participate on Visa Journey because they have used up all of their chances (and there are usually many) to post appropriately, some do chose to leave Visa Journey on their own and for their own reasons.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

75 pages into this thread and no one noticed that NB spelled comrades wrong!

I noticed it early AM today -- but it's NB, so I didn't want to call him out on what is normal for him.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC