The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

The warranty runs out after they receive their US citizenship .. right around the 3 year mark.

I only found one of the document images on Facebook. When I saw the lingerie pics I got distracted. I can see how it was difficult to see things clearly until it was too late.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

IDK, a visa seems like a good reason to get married. If you have to make a choice between getting kicked out of the country you're living in, and getting married, seems like a no brainer. Apparently it comes with free sex as well. At least that's what I'm reading here.

Someone told me once nothing is free. I kicked his a$$ and took his wallet. Seems he was wrong about that.

Boasting about your criminal past again???

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

The warranty runs out after they receive their US citizenship .. right around the 3 year mark.

Can you purchase an extended warranty? Or maybe delay AOS for a year or two? But then she's just sitting on her a$$ not working, eating all your food and drinking all your beer. So maybe not a good plan.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Actually I thought that was the whole point of marriage. To get them locked in long term. Someone has been lying to me.

People will marry you that would not give you the time of day?

HMMMM

No I thought it was the only way to get FREE sex. From reading the stories of our friend from Alaska, it seems it wasn't really free.

I thought marriage pretty much killed all desire to have "relations"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

You thought the only way to get sex was to get married? Someone has been lying to you.

U.S.-passport.jpg

+

728340602_feee7af5ab.jpg

=

Ukrainian%2Bwomen.png

Edited by IB6UB9

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

IDK, a visa seems like a good reason to get married. If you have to make a choice between getting kicked out of the country you're living in, and getting married, seems like a no brainer. Apparently it comes with free sex as well. At least that's what I'm reading here.

Someone told me once nothing is free. I kicked his a$$ and took his wallet. Seems he was wrong about that.

Agreed, if you're the one that's needs the visa. If a married man actually did the math and figured out what that "free" sex actually cost, he'd quickly find that it would be cheaper and much less aggregation to hire a high class hooker.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Can you purchase an extended warranty? Or maybe delay AOS for a year or two? But then she's just sitting on her a$$ not working, eating all your food and drinking all your beer. So maybe not a good plan.

Hardly doing that, she's not going to keep her hot looks sat on her ####### eating and driking you out of house and home. Seems like you have to pay the true price of this type of relationship, these girls want in to the US and may or may not want to stick with the guy that brings her in. If she chooses not to, seems to me as if she's paid enough dues. Good thing too, this way you get to have a fresh, nubile chick every three years. Win win.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Agreed, if you're the one that's needs the visa. If a married man actually did the math and figured out what that "free" sex actually cost, he'd quickly find that it would be cheaper and much less aggregation to hire a high class hooker.

Indeed, that is exactly what the smart man would do. However, are we discussing smart men here?

Everyone should ask themselves, would this person marry me if they were American? If the answer is no, then you should not proceed.

I find it odd to brag about getting scammed in the future.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Everyone should ask themselves, would this person marry me if they were American? If the answer is no, then you should not proceed.

I find it odd to brag about getting scammed in the future.

As a certain poster said, the smart guy would just admit the truth and pay for sex with young girls, cheaper and less disappointed fat, old Americans on this board.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hardly doing that, she's not going to keep her hot looks sat on her ####### eating and driking you out of house and home. Seems like you have to pay the true price of this type of relationship, these girls want in to the US and may or may not want to stick with the guy that brings her in. If she chooses not to, seems to me as if she's paid enough dues. Good thing too, this way you get to have a fresh, nubile chick every three years. Win win.

Good point. I didn't consider that. I'm browsing hotyoungthais.com as we speak.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

i have never paid for sex. I have spent a lot of money to ensure i did not have to talk to someone long afterwards

You guys are wrecking the story. Let him finish, and judge not lest you be judged.

The story is a one sided fantasy of an old American fart who keeps seeking his true RUB princess. What could possibly go wrong?