The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

One of the above mentioned can not under current Vj sanctions participate in this thread because of the originator of the thread, due to a special top secret probation

I'm thinking it wouldn't be a problem since they've swung the VJ prison doors wide open and are letting the worst of the worst run free.

ETA: Sorry Penny/Evilyn.

Edited by Karee

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

I'm thinking it wouldn't be a problem since they've swung the VJ prison doors wide open and are letting the worst of the worst run free.

ETA: Sorry Penny/Evilyn.

A request has been sent . we shall see

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Ftr, as much as I enjoy kip stories, he's just going to get banned as soon as he gets into an argument. Anyone who doesn't think this is living in imagination land.

Unless things have changed around here I would have to agree with you seeing how there's more than one set of rules for various posters. Only a blind person would think different. It's amazing who around here can get away with what. And it's not just this part of the forums that I'm talking about. I can link old threads in the RUB forum where posters that came from other regional forums made post that would have gotten some people around here pema-banned yet they were able to do this continuously. It's called playing with a stacked deck.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

Unless things have changed around here I would have to agree with you seeing how there's more than one set of rules for various posters. Only a blind person would think different. It's amazing who around here can get away with what. And it's not just this part of the forums that I'm talking about. I can link old threads in the RUB forum where posters that came from other regional forums made post that would have gotten some people around here pema-banned yet they were able to do this continuously. It's called playing with a stacked deck.

I don't know about that, I think the arbitrary Mod actions have been fairly well distrusted over a very diverse group of people. I have shared a jail cell with some long haired freaky smelly commie hippie types over the past .year or so

Are you trying to say that you would actually deny someone like poor little Anastasia down below access to the USA so that she could enjoy the chance at a happy and fulfilling marriage not to mention a chance for her to learn how to use a clothes dryer, dish washing machine, Kirby vacuum and even have her very own car? She has the right to earn that kind of modern day Western lifestyle..and she will. ;)

5mho.jpg

I am saying what I said, you are not a victim of anything. You know what type of relationship you are interested in, and it's not one that is founded in mutual respect and trust. You get what you pay for, as they say. I have heard stories in the past of guys who have had multiple 'tries' at marriage with young women from high fraud regions being denied further visas. I am not shocked by that, are you?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Are you trying to say that you would actually deny someone like poor little Anastasia down below access to the USA so that she could enjoy the chance at a happy and fulfilling marriage not to mention a chance for her to learn how to use a clothes dryer, dish washing machine, Kirby vacuum and even have her very own car? She has the right to earn that kind of modern day Western lifestyle..and she will. ;)

5mho.jpg

I totally get your sense of humor. Unfortunately I am afraid , the perputaliy offened will not and I agree your ternure back will be brief but with 1000 points of light

All this talk about top forums OT etc. Did you all know there are lots of other areas on vJ ?

5mho.jpg

I'm betting that only a few of have heard of a Kirby vacuum. The rest don't realize you are providing the bride with quality products.

All this talk about top forums OT etc. Did you all know there are lots of other areas on vJ ?

Where?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Marriage is not just a way to get free sex with women who normally wouldn't pass the time of day with you.

Actually I thought that was the whole point of marriage. To get them locked in long term. Someone has been lying to me.

Actually I thought that was the whole point of marriage. To get them locked in long term. Someone has been lying to me.

You thought the only way to get sex was to get married? Someone has been lying to you.

I'll never understand the point of marriage. Unless you're a masochist.

For most people on VJ, the point of marriage was to be able to spend quality time with the loved one. Most people wouldn't get any other kind of visa.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

You thought the only way to get sex was to get married? Someone has been lying to you.

No I thought it was the only way to get FREE sex. From reading the stories of our friend from Alaska, it seems it wasn't really free.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

The warranty runs out after they receive their US citizenship .. right around the 3 year mark.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

Timeline

I'll never understand the point of marriage. Unless you're a masochist.

IDK, a visa seems like a good reason to get married. If you have to make a choice between getting kicked out of the country you're living in, and getting married, seems like a no brainer. Apparently it comes with free sex as well. At least that's what I'm reading here.

Someone told me once nothing is free. I kicked his a$$ and took his wallet. Seems he was wrong about that.

No I thought it was the only way to get FREE sex. From reading the stories of our friend from Alaska, it seems it wasn't really free.

Bingo, we have a winner. Who would put up with sex with a fat, lazy man slob unless there was something else in it for the other party? Seems to me like the contract was good, both parties got what they paid for. Seems only one part of the partnership didn't realise what the terms were.