The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I remember seeing a few of your post up in OT before the PC crowd on here made their purge and I was banned along with a few other posters that weren't towing the Obama, Clinton, Pelosi line. You had some solid post on here if I remember correctly.

You don't remember correctly :devil:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Ftr, as much as I enjoy kip stories, he's just going to get banned as soon as he gets into an argument. Anyone who doesn't think this is living in imagination land.

Jeez. Who pi$$ed in your Cheerios this morning?

:)

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

Jeez. Who pi$$ed in your Cheerios this morning?

:)

I'm just saying his comments in the old threads won't last a second with the on going thin skin sweater convention around here. I'm convinced haters on both sides of the political spectrum prowl these forums looking for slip ups to report. Look at the vote tally to bring back penny and danno. Haters man.

NB, you think this might make VJ history as one of the longest, continuous threads with the most views, the most pages, in the shortest amount of time, with no thread bans, and with the least amount of bickering in OT?

ETA: Make that CEHST... not OT.

I think the fact that it has rolled so long, is proof the Mods new something needing to be addressed and a bigger hammer was not the answer. The traffic in this once robust thread had dwindled and most of the most prolific posters had either been banned or left. This has been a step in the right direction

Having said that, there is never any such thing as all one sides fault. Usually two sides. Theirs, ours and the truth

I have no idea what this means.

You forgot to speak NB

Tsk TSk TSk

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I'm just saying his comments in the old threads won't last a second with the on going thin skin sweater convention around here. I'm convinced haters on both sides of the political spectrum prowl these forums looking for slip ups to report. Look at the vote tally to bring back penny and danno. Haters man.

Seems the moderation team may be lightening up a bit. I hope so anyway. Of course there's a few trolling here just looking for a reason to hit the report button. It's chic to be offended by the smallest (perceived or true) slight these days. I can't think of anything anyone could possibly say on a message board that would offend me. I've never hit the report button unless it was to ask to have a thread moved to the right place.

Kip is, but we're not sure about you.

:rofl: Ohh man that's funny.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

True. They're far too intelligent for that.

Rump swabs only yo.

Seems the moderation team may be lightening up a bit. I hope so anyway. Of course there's a few trolling here just looking for a reason to hit the report button. It's chic to be offended by the smallest (perceived or true) slight these days. I can't think of anything anyone could possibly say on a message board that would offend me. I've never hit the report button unless it was to ask to have a thread moved to the right place.

Agree and same.

True. They're far too intelligent for that.

OMG you just probably got the thread closed

Mbd, truth, lib, Gary, danno, they don't typically participate in the "goof off" threads

One of the above mentioned can not under current Vj sanctions participate in this thread because of the originator of the thread, due to a special top secret probation