The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

Gary and I keep in touch with each other via the phone and he's doing good, Paul has his FB and there's a few others that don't post on here anymore that I keep in touch with.

You got banned, shortly before I became a VJ linguistics legend.

Welcome back

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

New wife, new life, new ID. Sounds about right. I still have to see though who's going to be the lucky woman and win the right to cook my dinner, clean the cabin, and take care of my sexual needs. I have some test drives yet to make over there (RUB countries) before I choose the lucky winner.

Classic Kip right there.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Are... are we being allowed to stay?

Looks that way. At least they're not doing anything about it in this thread. From Krikit's post it seems they're aware of both of you posting here.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

It appears to be the case -- they certainly know you two have returned.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

You got banned, shortly before I became a VJ linguistics legend.

Welcome back

I remember seeing a few of your post up in OT before the PC crowd on here made their purge and I was banned along with a few other posters that weren't towing the Obama, Clinton, Pelosi line. You had some solid post on here if I remember correctly.

Edited by IB6UB9

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

I think 69 would kick Putin's ####.....any takers?

ETA: Wait...he edited out castration....I'm second guessing my play.

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Wow, an edit to take out references to everyone else as "castrated folks."

Maybe it can be taught!

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

I remember seeing a few of your post up in OT before the PC crowd on here made their purge and I was banned along with a few other posters that weren't towing the Obama, Clinton, Pelosi line. You had some solid post on here if I remember correctly.

That sounds right.

It appears so. I have gone over their head straight to the FCC to try and keep your demise demised :)

I may relent if you promise not to put bloomers woman on here

Edited by The Nature Boy

Wow, an edit to take out references to everyone else as "castrated folks."

Maybe it can be taught!

I find referring to another human as it, much more offensive than the term castration

WOW

896 replies

Timeline

That is why I was hoping that the few offending terms would have been edited out. That was a good part of the story. I have the email, so if Kip wants I'll copy and paste it and pm it too him so he can repost it. It was an excellent read. Those who didn't see it don't know what they missed. Classic. :devil:

Correct, that post had details that are important with regard to continuity.

Classic or classic Kip? Especially his description of how he appeared when he opened the door the second time they showed up.

I'm starting to sense something familiar = when the boys and girls would square off at various challenges during Elementary school.

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Timeline

I find referring to another human as it, much more offensive than the term castration

WOW

896 replies

NB, you think this might make VJ history as one of the longest, continuous threads with the most views, the most pages, in the shortest amount of time, with no thread bans, and with the least amount of bickering in OT?

ETA: Make that CEHST... not OT.

Edited by Leatherneck