The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

The USCIS has a hard on for these Slavics seeing how so many of them are scam artist.

I think you mixed up yourself and USCIS?

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

In immigration terms, what is being proposed here is that the USCIS invite to return to the US, illegal immigrants that were deported for breaking US laws.

This is so far left of liberalism that I believe there isn't a name for it yet! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Took me a few minutes to get that.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

I agree with that. The letter response suspension made no sense at all. Ditto for the no TOS violations. IMO, it was due to an inexperienced moderator who hadn't learned the ropes yet.

I would agree except for the fact he copied Kathryn and she backed him up

I've seen that too. No mention of moderation is tolerated. Some forums have zero tolerance policies.

I think the same is supposed to apply here. I think I remember a mod saying that when someone posted a mod action.

Get her to eat more. She need some meat on them bones.

I predict a short but well celebrated return to VJ

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Screw that. My babe is 18 years younger and still going strong. Why should I suffer?

Yeah I'm sure there's some USC women petitioners with SOs from MENA that would have an issue with it as well.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

I think the same is supposed to apply here. I think I remember a mod saying that when someone posted a mod action.

If that is the policy here, it should be made well known. I know you can't post the contents of a pm, but even mentioning moderation on some other forums gets you suspended. If you posted, "inexperienced moderator" on some forums, it would be deleted and you would be suspended with no warning.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

The moving out the day she got her US citizenship and then filing for divorce doesn't help her case, as does the fact that she lied to the USCIS.. See when they have their interviews, one of the first questions asked is there any violence in the relationship.... and she of course said "no". She had her last interview in November and got her US citizenship in February and then proceeded to claim I beat her just about every other day. The USCIS isn't as stupid as some think. It gets even better though. She had two social media profiles...both Russian... Classmates and VK..Veronke or whatever it's called. There were things on there posted that incriminates her big time. She didn't think I would find out about those sites but I was linked to them thanks to some friends of mine in Ukraine and Belarus. I already talked to the USCIS and gave them some 105 pages of documents, emails, chats, etc... along with a few testimonies from people here and in Minsk. She's screwed and she knows it. The USCIS has a hard on for these Slavics seeing how so many of them are scam artist.

Who did she lie to USCIS or in court?

If she lied to USCIS she's screwed. If she lied in court she's still screwed, but not enough to get deported.

Scamming would mean she planned all this before she even came here. Your timeline is not typical of a scam. Doesn't mean fraud didn't occur at some point but like I said if you have proof, then good luck to you.

Remember she might have access to your online history too.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline

I do too but it is a great day when legends appear before us. Great day.

I predict a short but well celebrated return to VJ

Well it is wrong to have an age difference rule in effect. +18 they are adults and can make their own choices.

Yeah I'm sure there's some USC women petitioners with SOs from MENA that would have an issue with it as well.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

If that's the case, dept. of state should set a limit on age differences. 15 years max, or no visa.

That would make the IMBRA supporters very happy.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Who did she lie to USCIS or in court?

If she lied to USCIS she's screwed. If she lied in court she's still screwed, but not enough to get deported.

Scamming would mean she planned all this before she even came here. Your timeline is not typical of a scam. Doesn't mean fraud didn't occur at some point but like I said if you have proof, then good luck to you.

Remember she might have access to your online history too.

She was in the US almost 3 years to the day when she got her US citizenship. We got married in November of '08 but she didn't get here until Jan 8th of '10. She lied to the USCIS and she has been taped lying during a Skype Convo she had with one of her fellow slavic scam artist in Frankfurt. The gal at the USCIS office said it looks like they have a solid case against her. And yes she did have this planned long ago. She has Slavic friends who did the same as she did and she was shown the ropes. She lied to everyone here but what also screwed her was the New Years tape where she got busted lying again and it was a doozie. I had a gut feeling about her and I started taping her Skype convos when she was talking to people over there in Europe right before she pulled this stunt.

Edited by IB6UB9

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg