The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

So someone wants the sex with someone 20 or 30+ years younger without the scam? Something tells me they come in a package deal.

They should get on the pay as you go plan

They should get on the pay as you go plan

:lol: I can't upvote this enough.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

How ya been buddy? Long time no hear. I was linked to this thread yesterday on FB. I

Wow a living VJ legend... we are in the prescience of VJ greatness

And there was not a problem for over a year. Then just out of the blue I got a 3 day suspension in the middle of typing a reply.

I can't understand how this in reply to some poster defending Obama, by pointing out something Bush did can be a violation of the TOS, because someone complained. How in hades can that be a violation of the TOS, but me typing out.. Typical blame it on Bush isn't ? It's complete madness.

Example of one of the Letter response systems ** Example only"

A. Bush's fault . can also be "conjure up any conservative in history that even remotely did anything similar to what is going on today. It makes it ok.

All a mod had to do in the situation with your letter response was, instead of having an issue with you, post in the thread "NB's letter response system is not a violation of TOS. All he has done is point out how often certain responses are repeated here. Posters all have the choice to post in a manner that is not reflected in his letter response system."

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes you are.

Now get on the Mark Cuban story before Marvin beats you to it.

Why ... I started it.

I am like an omnipotent full speed ahead train of VJ manhood

A thread starting machine woooooo hoooooooooooooo

rc,1200x1200,brown,mens,ffffff.u2.jpg

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My future wife... no joint bank account this time...among other stop gaps. She's a little on the young side but she's got a hard body for sure and her English is passable.

Sunglasses in every picture is a little suspicious bro. You better make sure she still has both or that they're not crazy eyes.

%E6%96%97%E7%9C%BC%E7%9A%84-%E8%BD%BB%E4

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

How ya been buddy? Long time no hear. I was linked to this thread yesterday on FB. I

Hey man, I (and a few others also -- I can think of a couple that won't be so happy -- they'll get over it) missed you around here! Nice to see you posting.

Your story really deserves a new thread.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Sunglasses in every picture is a little suspicious bro. You better make sure she still has both or that they're not crazy eyes.

%E6%96%97%E7%9C%BC%E7%9A%84-%E8%BD%BB%E4

I've known her since 2009 when we were doing cam shows with each other on Skype and before the wife arrived here from Belarus.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

Oh, so those are dated photos. Better watch out for that.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!