The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

I would like to add one more thing to this. If there is someone on here that you feel is a complete moron, and gets under your skin 24/7 and never contributes anything meaningful at all.

The do have an ignore button you know. It's a couple of more clicks than the report button, but is a lot more satisfying. I have only used it twice, but it saves some anguish. You can still take a peek once in a while if you wish

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

He didn't get scammed.

You tell me if I got scammed. She flew to Anchorage for her US citizenship test, got her US citizenship that afternoon, drove to the bank and cleaned it out, dropped off the rental car at the Anchorage airport, flew to Dillingham and had people she worked with waiting for her at the airport and an hour later was moved out our apt. Then two weeks later she filed for divorce while claiming domestic violence in order to get sole possession of our car (I had already sold my truck thinking we would be moving to Wasilla soon), and her "free lawyer" ...yes she got a free divorce lawyer seeing how anyone who claims they were abused gets a free lawyer compliments of the state of Alaska, is also on her Facebook friends list and flew to Las Vegas with her. I spent time in jail because of her on an alleged No Contact Order violation when my 8 year old nephew sent her a FB friends request logged into my FB account seeing how he doesn't have FB and he uses mine to play some stupid FB war game on there. I beat that rap but I have spent $10,000 in lawyer fees for my divorce and fighting to stay out of jail.

There is more to this and I mean much more. She had been lying to me from the beginning, she lied to my family and screwed them out of a few grand, and there has been some drama back in Minsk, Kyiv and even Frankfurt now because of all this... we took this one step further and made it global. She scammed the wrong guy and she is learning it now. It looks like she's going to eventually be deported back to that Slavic paradise where she can live out her life with the rest of those scamming Cigony (Gypsies).

I was (and so was she) under the assumption that once someone gets US citizenship they can't ever be deported...well think again.

Edited by IB6UB9

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

You tell me if I got scammed. She flew to Anchorage for her US citizenship test, got her US citizenship that afternoon, drove to the bank and cleaned it out, dropped off the rental car at the Anchorage airport, flew to Dillingham and had people she worked with waiting for her at the airport and an hour later was moved out our apt. Then two weeks later she filed for divorce while claiming domestic violence in order to get sole possession of our car (I had already sold my truck thinking we would be moving to Wasilla soon), and her "free lawyer" ...yes she got a free divorce lawyer seeing how anyone who claims they were abused gets a free lawyer compliments of the state of Alaska, is also on her Facebook friends list and flew to Las Vegas with her. I spent time in jail because of her on an alleged No Contact Order violation when my 8 year old nephew sent her a FB friends request logged into my FB account seeing how he doesn't have FB and he uses mine to play some stupid FB war game on there. I beat that rap but I have spent $10,000 in lawyer fees for my divorce and fighting to stay out of jail.

There is more to this and I mean much more. She had been lying to me from the beginning, she lied to my family and screwed them out of a few grand, and there has been some drama back in Minsk, Kyiv and even Frankfurt now because of all this... we took this one step further and made it global. She scammed the wrong guy and she is learning it now. It looks like she's going to eventually be deported back to that Slavic paradise where she can live out her life with the rest of those scamming Cigony (Gypsies).

I was (and so was she) under the assumption that once someone gets US citizenship they can't ever be deported...well think again.

Not happy about your situation at all. That really is not right.

But happy to see you posting.

The point is, that if you did it right you would need very little Moderation here..

Example I posted a Video of a well known cleric talking about it being ok to hit your wife. I did not slam all of Islam. It was a fairly well circulated news story and current event.

It got deleted, and I think I got suspended or at least a warning, because someone complained which is absurd. Why is that a big no no, but a slam article on the Westboro church ok? ( Not condoning those idiots)

Well then what happens is people expect consistent moderation and report articles or posts are similar about other religious people and it just builds.

Total agreement.

Like you said, if somebody is crossing the line, just a little pm saying that he should tone it down would probably work.

And, by the way, there shouldn't have been any problem with your letter responses either.

Timeline

Not happy about your situation at all. That really is not right.

But happy to see you posting.

Thanks and if I ever ever see another "donate to help DV victims" commercial again... I will puke. It's the biggest scam going in this country right now along with Obamacare.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

Someone was quite pleased that she gave oral sex on a daily basis, since he bragged about it. I also remember some of the intimate sex games they played, since he bragged about that too.

That was all part of the RUB lifestyle, he argued? Used it to insult other women. Now it is a scam... is that surprising?

Who would marry a guy who had almost slept with (or did) her mother? That doesn't reek of desperation, not at all.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Timeline

Someone was quite pleased that she gave oral sex on a daily basis, since he bragged about it. I also remember some of the intimate sex games they played, since he bragged about that too.

That was all part of the RUB lifestyle, he argued? Used it to insult other women. Now it is a scam... is that surprising?

Who would marry a guy who had almost slept with (or did) her mother? That doesn't reek of desperation, not at all.

Like most things in life.... it's the good with the bad. You can have hot sex with a hot chick or a cow...it's all in what someone prefers.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

So someone wants the sex with someone 20 or 30+ years younger without the scam? Something tells me they come in a package deal.

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Total agreement.

Like you said, if somebody is crossing the line, just a little pm saying that he should tone it down would probably work.

And, by the way, there shouldn't have been any problem with your letter responses either.

And there was not a problem for over a year. Then just out of the blue I got a 3 day suspension in the middle of typing a reply.

I can't understand how this in reply to some poster defending Obama, by pointing out something Bush did can be a violation of the TOS, because someone complained. How in hades can that be a violation of the TOS, but me typing out.. Typical blame it on Bush isn't ? It's complete madness.

Example of one of the Letter response systems ** Example only"

A. Bush's fault . can also be "conjure up any conservative in history that even remotely did anything similar to what is going on today. It makes it ok.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

So someone wants the sex with someone 20 or 30+ years younger without the scam? Something tells me they come in a package deal.

If that's the case, dept. of state should set a limit on age differences. 15 years max, or no visa.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

:dancing: :joy: :dancing:

An ole VJ legend -- say it ain't so!

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC