The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

Th suspension was way out of line. Penny was a bonehead to do what she did too after that to get banned but the original suspension made a cause and effect that should have been remedied immediately. It won't but should have. It is the only fair move on their part.

Please expound. I have no Idea what happened coz I was off VJ for a month as part of a voluntary rehabilitation program (I committed too)

In other words - Some of my posts pissed off my wife so I voluntarily stopped posting to win back various...mmmm... privileges. :hehe:

Timeline

The original length of the suspension was way out of line for the offense. Now she had a progression where they made the penalty increase as the offense kept on which made he 30 day suspension an automatic for such a riddicuosly small offense. Because of that she was bored and thought to make another account and post which is a bannable offense. She was wrong. And of course we all know two wrongs don't make a right. They should have though be amenable to a correction of the original penalty and forgiven a one time bannable offense. In my opinion.

Now if the original offense which I don't see there as being one was done because a mod didn't like her and wanted to do it to get even or something then there is a huge problem.

Please expound. I have no Idea what happened coz I was off VJ for a month as part of a voluntary rehabilitation program (I committed too)

In other words - Some of my posts pissed off my wife so I voluntarily stopped posting to win back various...mmmm... privileges. :hehe:

Yeah my wife has cut my nuts off too.

The original length of the suspension was way out of line for the offense. Now she had a progression where they made the penalty increase as the offense kept on which made he 30 day suspension an automatic for such a riddicuosly small offense. Because of that she was bored and thought to make another account and post which is a bannable offense. She was wrong. And of course we all know two wrongs don't make a right. They should have though be amenable to a correction of the original penalty and forgiven a one time bannable offense. In my opinion.

Now if the original offense which I don't see there as being one was done because a mod didn't like her and wanted to do it to get even or something then there is a huge problem.

Yeah my wife has cut my nuts off too.

First...thanks for the explanation. Conspiracy theory = this forum was created to conduct an experiment in sociology. There seems to be an attempt = Herd us all in the direction = diplomatic and courteous conversation. The experiment = prove or disprove ability to take the human condition - fight or flight - out of humans. Ain't happening. So only option = filter the undesirables = incapable of anger management & other needed conflict management tools - out of the test pool. So - Ewok (if you're reading and I think you always are)...your inhumane experiment is corrupt!!

Cut Nuts - Sometimes I get to borrow mine. & I pretend I'm a man again.

First...thanks for the explanation. Conspiracy theory = this forum was created to conduct an experiment in sociology. There seems to be an attempt = Herd us all in the direction = diplomatic and courteous conversation. The experiment = prove or disprove ability to take the human condition - fight or flight - out of humans. Ain't happening. So only option = filter the undesirables = incapable of anger management & other needed conflict management tools - out of the test pool. So - Ewok (if you're reading and I think you always are)...your inhumane experiment is corrupt!!

Look on the bright side. The absolutely bizarre mod actions give us something to talk about besides TM, Guns, and Race and for darn sure we are united on the subject.

An old football guy told me he was on a Train full of Tenn and Alabama fans. There is a blood rival there, that is of epic redneck legend

They were shouting back and forth, and making nasty comments about each others teams,and it was getting nasty.

One fan stood up and shouted, "Yes but we both hate Florida" To Hell with the Gators" Soon all was good and new drinking buddies were found as they all cussed the Fla Gators

That's an analogy

And one big question. What happened to Charles ?

Timeline

Yes the mod system in place for a site such as this is broke and needs fixing.

Yeah my wife lets me borrow mine too to remember what being a man is like also.

Timeline

Charles is around but busy with life.

Look on the bright side. The absolutely bizarre mod actions give us something to talk about besides TM, Guns, and Race and for darn sure we are united on the subject.

An old football guy told me he was on a Train full of Tenn and Alabama fans. There is a blood rival there, that is of epic redneck legend

They were shouting back and forth, and making nasty comments about each others teams,and it was getting nasty.

One fan stood up and shouted, "Yes but we both hate Florida" To Hell with the Gators" Soon all was good and new drinking buddies were found as they all cussed the Fla Gators

That's an analogy

And one big question. What happened to Charles ?

Filed: Timeline

Well you decide.

Penny_Lane=Eleanor_Rigby

not what I meant. I could change my name to lkytexan. I meant did she go right back to doing what she was suspended for? did she say it was her? I ask because the only way to verify an alias is admission or ip match. only a couple have ip access here & that is limited to the first & last three digits.....so, I guess I should ask...who sent the request to track up the chain, if she didn't admit or immediately reoffend?
7yqZWFL.jpg

not what I meant. I could change my name to lkytexan. I meant did she go right back to doing what she was suspended for? did she say it was her? I ask because the only way to verify an alias is admission or ip match. only a couple have ip access here & that is limited to the first & last three digits.....so, I guess I should ask...who sent the request to track up the chain, if she didn't admit or immediately reoffend?

She made it known it was her, at least one mod saw it or it was reported by someone else before it could be deleted, and now she's gone.