The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

Good question, does anyone here have a line to Danno?

I still can't imagine what he did

Maybe when someone is suspend they post who and why, not like this is an HR issue

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Moderator Hat on

Member ID "The Nature Boy" has been placed in 24 hour administrative timeout for on going use of his letter based canned answer method.

I don't but if they lift the ban he will probably check the site and see what's up and then see he can post...maybe.

I ever disappear after the celebration stops and you all start missing my down home humor and metikulous grammar.

Don't no one know how to find me but RG and he is busying being newly married

I still can't imagine what he did

Maybe when someone is suspend they post who and why, not like this is an HR issue

I recall he trolled for and posted a 7-year old news article from some fringe site that said "black culture" was sick and evil with some pseudo-thought-out rationale. He was gone soon after that, but I suspect his replies to it sealed the deal.

Why should this site be a place to disseminate pet racist projects just because once in a blue moon someone is funny?

I am against any agenda-posting, but a racist agenda is much worse.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

He's prob ignoring you.

and Marvin also

Maybe they having a unity strike today

Probably.

I wonder MBD is twitching over this 25 pages? Thats gotta be tough.

27 my bad

I have no idea who that is, but whoever it is can post I think, just not to me. I have posted in a couple of his threads just not to him

whoever he is

Timeline

That ####### wears out faster than most imagine.

I ever disappear after the celebration stops and you all start missing my down home humor and metikulous grammar.

Don't no one know how to find me but RG and he is busying being newly married

Timeline

Yes but a ban is not warranted. A good time out of a few days. Everyone can mess up and make mistakes.

I recall he trolled for and posted a 7-year old news article from some fringe site that said "black culture" was sick and evil with some pseudo-thought-out rationale. He was gone soon after that, but I suspect his replies to it sealed the deal.

Why should this site be a place to disseminate pet racist projects just because once in a blue moon someone is funny?

I am against any agenda-posting, but a racist agenda is much worse.

They're not allowed to post in each other's threads?

really Oppss oh well they missed it

Some crazy thing like that. I think they had a spat and got sent to their rooms.

we did not have a spat. we are fine with each other. We just disagree strongly sometimes. No worse than many others here