The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

Back in the day, I was all about this forum being respectful and such, but it has gotten boring…..

I'm watching the clock & giving benefit of the doubt = Perhaps NB was baiting for debate?.. or He intends to kill his own thread...?

I will stand up (figuratively speaking and say)...I don't think it is "typical" female behavior. It may be the behavior of some women...& some men too.

I know my wife would not behave as described...And my wife would be offended by the suggestion she would.

There's a line between having fun and taking it too far.

Danno was a racist and zealot. He actually said at one point that marriage's entire point was procreation. What a #######. He had his moments though.

well that is an very odd view point I agree, but certainly his to have. We have members that are just as far on race in the other direction.

I don't recall him ever using racial slurs and saying being anything other than polite.

I'm watching the clock & giving benefit of the doubt = Perhaps NB was baiting for debate?.. or He intends to kill his own thread...?

I will stand up (figuratively speaking and say)...I don't think it is "typical" female behavior. It may be the behavior of some women...& some men too.

I know my wife would not behave as described...And my wife would be offended by the suggestion she would.

There's a line between having fun and taking it too far.

Ok.. Let me elaborate

That kind of behavior has been typical of the kind of wing bat that would date a guy like me

That better.

Timeline

Danno has always said what he believes but backed it up. Very few here do that. Sure he is vocal but so what? I am also as many are here. They appear to have rid themselves of Danno as a convenience and not for merit. If they can do it to Danno they can do it to anyone. I am not sure who all will agree but I don't want to be rid of as a convenience only.

well that is an very odd view point I agree, but certainly his to have. We have members that are just as far on race in the other direction.

I don't recall him ever using racial slurs and saying being anything other than polite.

Ok.. Let me elaborate

That kind of behavior has been typical of the kind of wing bat that would date a guy like me

That better.

Timeline

I am looking forward to engaging Ewok on these issues and explain the unfairness and how and ways to fix these problems so we don't have this stuff happening again. Ewok is willing to engage us on these issues too. I wanted to say that I have asked for at least person to be unbanned as a show of good faith on their part though and asked for Penny. Since this is not my issue only but all of ours I will go ahead and engage them and start the process. I will leave it up to y'all though. I was making that demand on my own without the rest of our input. I will say in my defense that I have up to now engaged with them on the issues that we all have expressed so far only and will continue to do so.

So should I drop the demand or hang tough? I kinda need to know because this thread has to be mod nuked soon.

Ok.. Let me elaborate

That better.

Thank you. :)

& this is a good example. How will we ...collectively speaking...avoid bans if we hit the report button every time some1 posts something "offensive" to another..?

IMO - Those which are offended - need to express it...& look what happened when I did..? NB made good.

That's how we police ourselves...& keep the mods at bay.

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

I am looking forward to engaging Ewok on these issues and explain the unfairness and how and ways to fix these problems so we don't have this stuff happening again. Ewok is willing to engage us on these issues too. I wanted to say that I have asked for at least person to be unbanned as a show of good faith on their part though and asked for Penny. Since this is not my issue only but all of ours I will go ahead and engage them and start the process. I will leave it up to y'all though. I was making that demand on my own without the rest of our input. I will say in my defense that I have up to now engaged with them on the issues that we all have expressed so far only and will continue to do so.

So should I drop the demand or hang tough? I kinda need to know because this thread has to be mod nuked soon.

I think you should give them a piece of your mind. We all got your back

serb-mountain-retreat.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have never made a poll. Can someone do it for me please. I will abide by majority wishes.

AJ did the last one. He's the pole master. Or do I mean poll? Both.

IMO - it goes beyond lifting the ban on one or two or a few...

there is a 2 target objective =

Amnesty for all

Modify playing field

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

1) I think it was NB which 1st suggested developing a level 2 forum registration and TOS acceptance = new arena

2) Let all come and behold! Accept the grace given unto you and register under the level 2 TOS Amnesty and new path to VJ citizenship.

Question is = what are the rules....some might say = there's no rules (in a W voice)...

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Timeline

Totally agree. Ewok is willing to talk and make changes. There is a big Mod meeting next week with the amnesty proposal on the agenda. I was told that it is being looked at favorably by several mods already. Ewok wants to engage about fixing the moderation so this stuff stops. I said I am sticking to my demand of at least one freed hostage b4 I engage.Ewok is making a huge opening here.

IMO - it goes beyong lifting the ban on one or two or a few...

there is a 2 target objective =

Amnesty for all

Modify playing field