The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

The only thing I've reported, I think, is blatant bigotry. I reported the guy stalking Marvin - I don't even remember what he posted; but I know it was #######.

But this forum by its nature is going to be annoying at times. Unless it becomes a new TOS that everybody must agree with everybody else 100% of the time.

In a way, I don't even mind the name calling. Once you resort to: The Kenyan, Libt@rd, TB, Faux News, etc. - you're pretty much losing the argument. At that point, you're just hoping those on your side will think it's funny and give you a +1.

Since I mentioned +1s. I think they should do away with the +1 limit and add a limit to this stupid smiley: :rofl:

:rofl:

& just what - exactly - is that little guy really doing...... :huh: Is that a family friendly smiley? Coz..it kinda looks like = something is getting pulled.. but.. it's not a leg. :energy:

& just what - exactly - is that little guy really doing...... :huh: Is that a family friendly smiley? Coz..it kinda looks like = something is getting pulled.. but.. it's not a leg. :energy:

I never really looked at it that way. But now that makes it even more weirder seeing an entire row of those. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I never really looked at it that way. But now that makes it even more weirder seeing an entire row of those. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jerk Line..?

Gegel's coming for you.

The only thing I've reported, I think, is blatant bigotry. I reported the guy stalking Marvin - I don't even remember what he posted; but I know it was #######.

But this forum by its nature is going to be annoying at times. Unless it becomes a new TOS that everybody must agree with everybody else 100% of the time.

In a way, I don't even mind the name calling. Once you resort to: The Kenyan, Libt@rd, TB, Faux News, etc. - you're pretty much losing the argument. At that point, you're just hoping those on your side will think it's funny and give you a +1.

Since I mentioned +1s. I think they should do away with the +1 limit and add a limit to this stupid smiley: :rofl:

I agree with all but the Libt@rd that was funny, original, creative and conveyed great feeling

I agree with all but the Libt@rd that was funny, original, creative and conveyed great feeling

It's a shame your lettering system didn't catch on, it could've change chat forums and the internet forever.

This is one of the biggest problems in society today, let alone this forum. The last few generations of parents coddling their kids and telling them how special and important they are has backfired in a big way.

Wait a minute. My momma told me I'm special. She wouldn't lie to me about it. :cry:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg