The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

He's just not the best person to be posting his world views for all to see.

3rgaln.jpg & feel the power of the Dark Side.

One can choose to....

kiss-my-ring-o.gif

Or...

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_mksidhCTcR1ryolh9.gif

This is VJ...This is not "the world". The topics discussed in this particular forum (CE&HST) are not what I consider "Family Friendly". The Topics discussed reveal a harsh and cruel world. The adult world.

& let's not 4get...this is only the internets = Where any1 and Every1 can be king for a day (in their own minds and those which let them)

Kip is not a role model.. unless one chooses him to be.

I always do. I was going to leave if no changes. I tried hard to discuss this with certain mod and ewok. My opinion meant ####### to them so I am out of here. I will only stay if this place changes. At least y'all got your precious Penny.

Please don't go. :(

NB!

you_thread_sucks.jpg

Nah.. who am I kidding?!

1000x500px-LL-c37cd6f7_This-thread-Is-fu

This thread is the "MegaThread!"...& most superbly awesome!

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Okay...well...

1st) Apologies for all the Gifs..but I think it sums up my thoughts more succinctly.

2nd) Kip apparently dug his own grave and it is what it is. Life goes on. I don't like the decision but I respect and accept the Mods decision & right to exercise the authority given them by Ewok God.

3rd) My wife is coming home after being gone (visiting family) 32 days. I am Uber Excited! No time for VJ. (starting soon)

This thread is fun fun fun....& for some reason it has put this tune in my head...

(& as I skip away into the fireball sunset. The glare is so bright you divert your eyes downward. You notice my shiny Patent Leather shoes and think.."those shoes rule"...You look down at your own footwear and say..."my shoes suck"....Such is life sometimes)

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

I think I knew the real Kip. Half of what he said wasn't true, and that doesn't really change the fact that he trully is a fly by the seat of his pants sort of guy. I guess the mods decided he can't post here anymore, but whatever, he was cool in my book.

- Sousuke

Hello!

I think, for him, the term might by "fly by the front of his pants?" :)

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

He was gone as soon as the meetings was over and the mods were allowed to go have their fun. We got Penny and now NB and BD can play in the same threads again. Yeehaw.

You know i hold a dim view of the way the Mods or rather a Mod has been allowed to act in the past.

However I have to somewhat stand behind Kathryn on his one. KIp and Penny are two totally different animals. Although I would love to sit around a fire and drink with Kip, and soak in the wildly embellished stories, I am not sure this was the forum for them. He knew he was on very very shaky ground coming back, and did not down shift a tad.

He was gone as soon as the meetings was over and the mods were allowed to go have their fun. We got Penny and now NB and BD can play in the same threads again. Yeehaw.

I think I have to share that sarcastic yeehaw.

I'm okay that Penny is back - but it's not like there aren't a ton of other people who share her point of view. The whole NB/BD - I really didn't care, if they argue or not doesn't mean much to me. Kip brought something different to the forum and, while I disagree with almost everything he says, as long as he isn't over the line offensive in what he says I'd prefer that he be here.

Pretty soon this forum will just be:

"Those people are stupid'

"yeah, they are"

Just make sure you pick the right people to make fun of.