The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Bans for upsetting people, while not breaking any of the TOS, seem a little strange. :huh:

Posting in the Current Events forum is likely to annoy someone, regardless of the subject matter, the poster, the day of the week, or any other factor you could mention.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

I was always under the assumption on boards like this that the "off-topic" subforums were a little less strictly-modded. Subforums are slummy for a reason.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Timeline

Ridiculous to ban for discussing OT stuff in OT. Many disagree with my views and I have never thought of even reporting them.

Bans for upsetting people, while not breaking any of the TOS, seem a little strange. :huh:

Posting in the Current Events forum is likely to annoy someone, regardless of the subject matter, the poster, the day of the week, or any other factor you could mention.

Timeline

Yessssss!

PENNY PENNY PENNY PENNY PENNY PENNY!!!!!!

FREE PENNY

They used to be here but I guess mods are not what they used to be.

I was always under the assumption on boards like this that the "off-topic" subforums were a little less strictly-modded. Subforums are slummy for a reason.

It was implied to me, and I don't know if I was being lied to or not, but that it was people that do not participate, that just transient thru here and report something they don't like

I was also told " it was several" every time. I take that like a do a mad women telling me, You always or everybody thinks"

I heard the same about people who don't even post in this forum. But I also think there is a rat or two in the regular group.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Sure...bring them all back...even the 1s that are like the (I can't remember their species name) aliens from the 80s-90s which once hit with water multiplied and turned into crazy monsters...what were those damn things called....

Anyway..we all have 1 or 2 near to our heart....but lets not discriminate! Lets repopulate!!!

Bring back the Banned! Bring back the Banned!

ETA: Okay..i have gone over the top. Time to get a grip and breathe....breathe.

Gremlins.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Yessssss!

PENNY PENNY PENNY PENNY PENNY PENNY!!!!!!

They used to be here but I guess mods are not what they used to be.

I've only ever been suspended for something I said in this forum. I'm always as helpful and positive as I can be in the uppers. But here? This should be free game (within reason-ish). It's a nice release of steam.

Plus, we can all give up on any seriously intelligent conversation happening here.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Timeline

Takes a mod to perform the actions to suspend or ban though. That is why I thought they were trying to get rid of a bunch of people and maybe close down the offending forums but I have been assured that is not the case. That leaves few suspects. Definitely we have rats. These bans were uncalled for and there shouldn't have even been a suspension so has to be agenda driven.

Maybe, but a rat or two for sure.

It's difficult to soar with eagles when you're surrounded by turkey's.

Takes a mod to perform the actions to suspend or ban though. That is why I thought they were trying to get rid of a bunch of people and maybe close down the offending forums but I have been assured that is not the case. That leaves few suspects. Definitely we have rats. These bans were uncalled for and there shouldn't have even been a suspension so has to be agenda driven.

I assume the rats are new members who have an inflated sense of self-worth.

The rats are doing the reporting.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015