The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

That was the case I pleaded. However I was told "bickering" made for an un pleasant experience for some even if no TOS had been violated

They use that unpleasant experience and preventing enjoyment of the forums stuff when they don't have an actual, logical reason. It is also used to protect certain whiny members.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

They use that unpleasant experience and preventing enjoyment of the forums stuff when they don't have an actual, logical reason. It is also used to protect certain whiny members.

My gut was that one of the Mods had acted,shall we say irresponsibly, and they were closing ranks. It really made no sense.

Funny thing is I Immediately reported several very testy 10 page bickering threads.. Crickets. I told them then and I will tell them now. I am not putting another member on ignore until you tell me what TOS I violated. Ban or not ban so be it.

Odd thing is, it's always the same mod, when I do something,as if to make the point.

P.S. If I am gone a few days you can assume they got me LOL

Edited by The Nature Boy

Timeline

This is it. They have closed ranks and closed their minds. They will put it an amnesty on the agenda but they will not all agree with it and then since no consensus nothing will be done. I knew at that point I was beating my head against the wall. I had to disengage.

My gut was that one of the Mods had acted,shall we say irresponsibly, and they were closing ranks. It really made no sense.

Funny thing is I Immediately reported several very testy 10 page bickering threads.. Crickets. I told them then and I will tell them now. I am not putting another member on ignore until you tell me what TOS I violated. Ban or not ban so be it.

Odd thing is, it's always the same mod, when I do something,as if to make the point.

P.S. If I am gone a few days you can assume they got me LOL

Edited by luckytxn

This is it. They have closed ranks and closed their minds. They will put it an amnesty on the agenda but they will not all agree with it and then since no consensus nothing will be done. I knew at that point I was beating my head against the wall. I had to disengage.

My guess = they don't want the extra workload = chasing the same reports they used to chase and now free from. & they don't want the general population to become more of a problem than it already is.

This = We the VJs have to NOT CLICK THE REPORT BUTTON..in this forum......unless it's a life threatening situation...

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

My guess = they don't want the extra workload = chasing the same reports they used to chase and now free from. & they don't want the general population to become more of a problem than it already is.

This = We the VJs have to NOT CLICK THE REPORT BUTTON..in this forum......unless it's a life threatening situation...

In the Marine Corps we used to call that 'keeping it in the house'.

But of course we were a bunch of raging idiots most of the time and deserved to be reported.

In the Marine Corps we used to call that 'keeping it in the house'.

But of course we were a bunch of raging idiots most of the time and deserved to be reported.

& those are exactly the 1s we need to bring back. They entertain...they stimulate thought...they affect our emotions...they push us to make moral decisions and take action!! (bcoz...we hate them ....and all they stand for)......BUT!! (right arm at 90 degrees and index finger rigidly pointing upward)

They make VJ a BETTER EXPERIENCE for ...all of us. & ...we miss them. :(

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

It was implied to me, and I don't know if I was being lied to or not, but that it was people that do not participate, that just transient thru here and report something they don't like

I was also told " it was several" every time. I take that like a do a mad women telling me, You always or everybody thinks"

It was implied to me, and I don't know if I was being lied to or not, but that it was people that do not participate, that just transient thru here and report something they don't like

I was also told " it was several" every time. I take that like a do a mad women telling me, You always or everybody thinks"

Solution = require a next level sign in with disclaimer and new TOS - to view this "adult" forum. Boom! Bam! Problem Solved!

& those are exactly the 1s we need to bring back. They entertain...they stimulate thought...they affect our emotions...they push us to make moral decisions and take action!! (bcoz...we hate them ....and all they stand for)......BUT!! (right arm at 90 degrees and index finger rigidly pointing upward)

They make VJ a BETTER EXPERIENCE for ...all of us. & ...we miss them. :(

But honestly Danno thought homosexuals had a secret organization,designed to overthrow the world, Gary thought Rub chicks were a mix of super woman and wonder woman, and all his kids had PHD's at age 9, Penny was "bless her heart" as naive as they come and thought the whole world was sugar puffs and marshmallows, but not one of them did anything bad

No nude pictures, no hate speech, no serious flaming ?

But honestly Danno thought homosexuals had a secret organization,designed to overthrow the world, Gary thought Rub chicks were a mix of super woman and wonder woman, and all his kids had PHD's at age 9, Penny was "bless her heart" as naive as they come and thought the whole world was sugar puffs and marshmallows, but not one of them did anything bad

No nude pictures, no hate speech, no serious flaming ?

Sure...bring them all back...even the 1s that are like the (I can't remember their species name) aliens from the 80s-90s which once hit with water multiplied and turned into crazy monsters...what were those damn things called....

Anyway..we all have 1 or 2 near to our heart....but lets not discriminate! Lets repopulate!!!

Bring back the Banned! Bring back the Banned!

ETA: Okay..i have gone over the top. Time to get a grip and breathe....breathe.

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Who was the guy from Alaska . I think he got banned shortly after i started here.

Furby.jpg

AKA - Why_Me.

yes him. I don't know he was the first person I knew to get banned. Not sure why

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

yes him. I don't know he was the first person I knew to get banned. Not sure why

Probably because Kip was the most frequently suspended member ever here. I remember when Kip said he got a final warning, and it still seemed like he had a dozen more time outs after that.

Something changed here since then. Didn't seem to be so heavy handed before.

QCjgyJZ.jpg