The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Her loss. There are many more hot Ukrainians where she came from.

It's a buyers market over there right now with the civil war thing going on. Hot chicks never go hungry... no matter how poor their country is.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

Timeline

So Mr. Kip, someone implied earlier you had some sort of encounter with a moose. What was that all about?

moose_statue.jpg

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

What'd I miss?

50 pages woohoo

1. Kip and Penny said Hello

2. Marvin is suspiciously missing

3. We let out all our pent up frustration about the Moderation in here

4, Ewok upped out +1 limit by 100%

5. We have been severely off topic for 45 pages

6. We all expect to wake up tomorrow with a case of perma ban, and think they are setting us up, like hunting over a Baited field

In all seriousness I would like to say thank you to the Mods.I have no doubt you guys were watching this thread.- See we went off topic, we teased each other to no end, we had a banned member or two show up it generated so much interest and guess. What ? The sky did not fall, nobody got mad, And it generated lots of traffic. We had loads of fun today.. Maybe in light of this some Mod easing is called for ? Thanks

Timeline

I've been sittin' here waitin' for more juicy details. The 9-5 crowd is gone now.

There's a bunch... but it all comes down to I got played and after she got what she wanted she really went for blood. She's tried to put me in jail god only knows how many times now. I've had to bail out twice now because of her and was facing 10 separate charges until my lawyer got them all dropped. The payback will be when she gets sent back to Belarus seeing how she's shark bait once she's there. After what she's done to my family and friends and is continuing to do to me there is no way in h3ll she's getting a free ride on this one. Not even.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

Is it just me, or do the guys marrying RUB chicks all have some of the craziet most outlandish stories ?

My life with the Pinay love of my life is uneventful

There's a bunch... but it all comes down to I got played and after she got what she wanted she really went for blood. She's tried to put me in jail god only knows how many times now. I've had to bail out twice now because of her and was facing 10 separate charges until my lawyer got them all dropped. The payback will be when she gets sent back to Belarus seeing how she's shark bait once she's there. After what she's done to my family and friends and is continuing to do to me there is no way in h3ll she's getting a free ride on this one. Not even.

What was she after, citizenship or money? Or both? You said she had been scamming in the past too with her various travels? There was no bad blood between you, she just hit you with both barrels after she got her citizenship? I mean you guy were getting along ok?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Is it just me, or do the guys marrying RUB chicks all have some of the craziet most outlandish stories ?

My life with the Pinay love of my life is uneventful

Nothing beats laying next to a chick who can make the hair on the back of your neck stand up just with a look. RUB chicks wrote the book when it comes to having no conscience whatsoever. There's a reason those countries are the way they are and they breed a certain kind of woman over there... beautiful but deadly. Visiting those countries is a blast if your a guy on the prowl but you couldn't pay me enough to live over there.

Put it this way...if I had to bet the farm on a fight to the death between a great white shark and a RUB chick... my $$$ would be on the RUB gal.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs:

Yeah -- what he said!

1. Kip and Penny said Hello

2. Marvin is suspiciously missing

3. We let out all our pent up frustration about the Moderation in here

4, Ewok upped out +1 limit by 100%

5. We have been severely off topic for 45 pages

6. We all expect to wake up tomorrow with a case of perma ban, and think they are setting us up, like hunting over a Baited field

In all seriousness I would like to say thank you to the Mods.I have no doubt you guys were watching this thread.- See we went off topic, we teased each other to no end, we had a banned member or two show up it generated so much interest and guess. What ? The sky did not fall, nobody got mad, And it generated lots of traffic. We had loads of fun today.. Maybe in light of this some Mod easing is called for ? Thanks

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

What was she after, citizenship or money? Or both? You said she had been scamming in the past too with her various travels? There was no bad blood between you, she just hit you with both barrels after she got her citizenship? I mean you guy were getting along ok?

She was (is) after both. She was boinking her lawyer as soon as she moved out and she was doing a dentist also. She had me fooled big time...she went to work every day came home and we had dinner, watched tube, exchanged "I love you's", great sex, etc.. and all along she was putting the wheels into motion. What got things going was New Years. After my contract ran out with the city there I was on unemployment. I had a job offer from up on the slope (oil fields), but they won't hire anyone that lives on the Bering Sea seeing how they know there's times during the winter that we don't make our flights for sometimes up to 3 - 4 days due to weather delays. So I told her to give her work notice because we were moving to Wasilla... civilization. So she tells me that we need to stay another 5 - 6 mos so she can get some bs dental certs from her work....she says there will be other job offers for me when we get to Wasilla and we were doing good on the money so I says to her...ok, np we will stay until then. So after 6 mos comes up and I have a chance to go back to work in the oil fields I tell her once again to give her work notice and that we were moving. I even linked her to the MS Office site where they have letters of notice for quitting your job. I told her to make two copies, take them into work the next morning, have them signed and give her work 30 day notice To make a point of it I started packing up that night and taking pics of stuff so we could sell everything before we left...cheaper to buy in Anchorage or Wasilla then to have to pay for shipping. She's a person of habit and she always called me during her lunch....but that day she never called. So when she gets home I ask her to see the signed notice and she gives me a funny look and then goes into the alligator tear bs when I tell her I'm tired of this bs and either she starts packing her ####### to get ready to leave or I'm going to file for divorce and buy 10 more of her kind over there for half the price I had to pay to fly her fvking cat over here.

So after she spends all night telling me that she only needs another 6 mos. to get some bs dental cert...another one that she says she really needs.... I cave in...there was probably some sex involved in that convo....she always won the arguments between us as soon as she started peeling off her clothes. Ya I'm weak that way.

So on New Years... a few months after I cave in a second time ... we have company over ... my brother and his ol lady and a electrician buddy of mine and his wife. My sister in law said something to me about me getting fat from doing nothing all day and ask me why we haven't went to Wasilla yet. I tell her what the wife told me and my sister in law says...; BS. she's lying..and that was right in front of everyone including the wife. It got real quite then and I didn't know what to say. So Kathy..my brothers wife ask to see my laptop ask Kira where she plans on taking her degree for Dental Hygienist and the brings it up on my laptop..she shows Kira that she doesn't need any certs for her degree and then she really lays it on my wife by letting her know that she manages a dental clinic in Washington state and that Kira has been lying to me for well over a year now. I look at Kira and Kira has that look on her face... it's "tell" like in cards. Kira has a tell when she's been caught lying and she was showing it big time. Now this is a month before Kira has to fly to Anchorage to take her citizenship test. Everyone leaves early due to the little family fall out and and the next day my sister in law calls me up and says that the wife has something up her sleeve and that she's planning on screwing me over somehow. So that's when I got a microcassette recorder and started sticking it behind he couch when she was skying with her RUB friends. I didn't get it translated in time though before she took her test and that is where I am at now. And yes, I did find out after the fact that she had all those certs signed off a year ago and she kept us there for nothing... well not nothing. She was badmouthing me at her work...I found this out later and she was making plans with that lawyer friend of hers. She was busy putting all her ducks in a row and Dilingham worked out perfect for her. There's more but I got to run and get smokes...I'l fill ya in on how the cops came to my cabin and arrested me in the next post and it gets even better ...well worse after that.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg