Happy in love

Schedule interview Appointment in manila

167 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I refreshed about 1/2 hour ago and June 9 was available so I grabbed it! Haven't done medical yet so will do it on Wed and hope it get there by next Monday. I remember reading that if medical not to the embassy by the interview date that the interview happens anyways but the visa may be delayed a few weeks (?).

You guys are the greatest!!!

You read correctly, the interview will still happen and there will be a delay waiting for the medical if it doesn't arrive in time. :thumbs:

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Are we going to get more days opened today?

I sure hope so!

K-1
NOA1: 04/08/2014; NOA2: 04/21/2014; Visa interview, approved: 07/15/2014; POE: 07/25/2014; Marriage: 09/05/2014

AOS

NOA1:  09/12/2014;  Biometrics:  10/06/2014;  EAD/AP Received:  11/26/2014;  Interview Waiver Letter:  01/02/2015;  

RFE:  07/09/2015;  Permanent Residency Granted:  07/27/2015;  Green card Received:  08/22/2015

ROC

NOA1:  05/24/2017;  Biometrics:  06/13/2017;  Approved without interview:  09/05/2018;  10 Yr Green card Received:  09/13/2018

Naturalization

08/09/2020 -- Filed N-400 online

08/09/2020 -- NOA1 date

08/11/2020 -- NOA1 received in the mail

12/30/2020 -- Received notice online that an interview was scheduled

02/11/2021 -- Interview

So do you think they are done for awhile or will they release more days soon? Still jsut July 11 was the last day or did I blink again and miss some days?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So do you think they are done for awhile or will they release more days soon? Still jsut July 11 was the last day or did I blink again and miss some days?

It's difficult to predict what they have planned for releasing dates. I understand from reading past posts that the entire month of June was opened April 3rd-ish, but this time only 11 days into July were opened on June 1, according to all the posts I have read. It looks like those who are seeking openings will have to keep refreshing and looking for an open date from a cancellation. Difficult to predict what the embassy will do in terms of opening blocks--there's really no pattern lately. Good luck!

02/20/2014 Sent I129F Petition (Texas)

02/28/2014 NOA1

04/08/2014 Alien Registration Number Changed

05/01/2014 NOA2 text and e-mail

05/06/2014 NOA2 Hard Copy Received

05/06/2014 text that USCIS had shipped case to NVC

05/06/2014 Emailed NVC for MNL case number

05/10/2014 NVC Received file

05/13/2014 Called NVC, Received MNL Case Number

05/15/2014 Visa Fee paid at BPI, Roxas City

05/15/2014 Created Profile on US Embassy Manila website (Note: when you set this up, you need to select "immigrant visa" for K1, and you also need your fiancé/e's passport number, passport issuance date, and passport expiration date to set up the profile)

05/15/2014 In Transit to Embassy

05/19/2014 File is at Embassy ('Ready')

06/03/2014 St. Luke's Medical

06/19/2014 Interview 7:30 am--APPROVED!!

07/01/2014 US Passport renewal Scheduled for Number One Son at USEM--Approved!

07/01/2014 Visa in Hand for K1

07/03/2014 CRBA and Passport Scheduled for Number Two Son at USEM--both Approved--no DNA test wow!

07/21/2014 New US Passport received in Capiz for Number One Son

08/12/2014 New US Passport and Birth Abroad Received in Capiz for Number Two Son

10/25/2014 POE Seattle, WA, then on to Albuquerque, NM where I picked up my two kids and mommy

10/28/2014 Applied for SS Number in Single Name

11/05/2014 Received SS Card

11/07/2014 Married!

11/25/2014 Applied for SS Number in Married Name

12/20/2014 Received SS Number in Married Name

12/25/2014 AOS/EAD Application Sent to Chicago Lockbox

12/31/2014 NOA 1 for AOS/EAD

01/28/2015 Biometrics for AOS/EAD

02/01/2015 RFE for Certified Marriage License for I485 AOS

02/11/2015 Received Certified copy of Marriage License in response to RFE (wait, wait)

03/16/2015 EAD Card received in the mail

04/24/2015 Baby Grace born in the USA!

06/11/2015 Interview Waiver letter received for I485 AOS (says wait 6 months for action)

It's difficult to predict what they have planned for releasing dates. I understand from reading past posts that the entire month of June was opened April 3rd-ish, but this time only 11 days into July were opened on June 1, according to all the posts I have read. It looks like those who are seeking openings will have to keep refreshing and looking for an open date from a cancellation. Difficult to predict what the embassy will do in terms of opening blocks--there's really no pattern lately. Good luck!

Thanks for the update!!!

Timeline

Wishing everyone the best of luck at guessing a time to refresh that gets you an appointment soon. Fortunately I think we won't have to endure that as I've read St Luke's and the USEM coordinate an interview after we complete our regimen of TB tablets and further testing. I'm so grateful St Luke's decided to give her a sputum test.

Edited by LuckyTwo14

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

During/after the interview...do they actually check on all the stuff you give them or do they just push it through. Like if you changed jobs and dont have any proof of the new job yet. (pay stub).

Timeline

You need to logon then at the dashboard on the left side is where the first available opening will show up, IF there are any. You will need to refresh the screen from time to time, hit F5 to do this.

Hello Hank :) so its okay to stay logged on and just refresh the page? Thats what i am doing everyday eyes on the screen from breakfast to dinner lol i keep doing that they won't block me or anything?

Timeline

Hello Hank :) so its okay to stay logged on and just refresh the page? Thats what i am doing everyday eyes on the screen from breakfast to dinner lol i keep doing that they won't block me or anything?

Yes it is OK, stayed logged onto the dashboard and watching the left side, keep refreshing (F5) the screen from time to time, then when a date shows up on the left... click to continue to the calendar. There are random cancellations and hopefully the embassy will release more July dates.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Yes it is OK, stayed logged onto the dashboard and watching the left side, keep refreshing (F5) the screen from time to time, then when a date shows up on the left... click to continue to the calendar. There are random cancellations and hopefully the embassy will release more July dates.

Is it ok to use smart phone? Or do you recommend a desktop/laptop?

03/24/14 : I129-F sent

03/27/14 : I129-F delivered

04/02/14 : NOA 1

04/05/14 : Alien Registration Number changed

05/14/14 : NOA 2

06/09/14 : NVC letter (Manila Case Number)

06/20/14 : US Embassy Manila Interview (APPROVED)

06/27/14 : Visa on hand

Timeline

Is it ok to use smart phone? Or do you recommend a desktop/laptop?

I don't know what you can see with the smartphone, you need to be able to see the left side of the dashboard screen to watch for a date to appear, then you need to continue to the calendar without delay, remember there are many out there watching and ready to grab the first date that appears.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.